Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010

Saturday 9 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América-RN v Atlética Ponte Preta (01:00 BST) 3 3.6 2.1 108.73 %
maximize.gif EC Santo André v AD São Caetano (01:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.5 110.77 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Coritiba FC (20:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.5 110.77 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Ipatinga FC (20:00 BST) 1.35 4.5 11 105.39 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Figueirense FC (20:00 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.4 110.53 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Guaratinguetá (20:10 BST) 1.61 3.5 5 110.48 %

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Brazil Serie B Sao Caetano - spread pk (+153) for the regulation time held on Oct 8 at 7:00pm [pending] Santo Andre was in Serie A a year ago; this season with 13 games to go, they're 6-8-12 and in 18th out of 20, and in the Serie B relegation spots. They are a pretty good home team with only three losses, 4-6-3. Sao Caetano is 11-6-9, in 9th. On the road they're 3-3-7, but they've won their last two on the road against teams that otherwise are 13-8-3 at home. Head to head, Santo Andre have beaten SC once in 10 tries (1-4-5). Santo Andre's home record, their motivation in fighting to stay out of Serie C and their reputation are the reason for the odds here. But there's still plenty of time left in the season, and Sao Caetano have something to play for too: They're only six points back of the promotion spots. I may be pushing my luck here going with the high odds again, but no way do I see Santo Andre being this much of a favorite.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010

Brazil Serie B Sao Caetano - spread pk (+153) for the regulation time held on Oct 8 at 7:00pm [pending] Santo Andre was in Serie A a year ago; this season with 13 games to go, they're 6-8-12 and in 18th out of 20, and in the Serie B relegation spots. They are a pretty good home team with only three losses, 4-6-3. Sao Caetano is 11-6-9, in 9th. On the road they're 3-3-7, but they've won their last two on the road against teams that otherwise are 13-8-3 at home. Head to head, Santo Andre have beaten SC once in 10 tries (1-4-5). Santo Andre's home record, their motivation in fighting to stay out of Serie C and their reputation are the reason for the odds here. But there's still plenty of time left in the season, and Sao Caetano have something to play for too: They're only six points back of the promotion spots. I may be pushing my luck here going with the high odds again, but no way do I see Santo Andre being this much of a favorite.
I have to agree with this one. I'll also take a chance on São Caetano now that the odds are 3 to 1 (sportingbet).

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Santo Andre - Sao Caetano 02:00CET Well i must disagree with both of you guys, i see this as home team getting victory. Santo Andre president Ronan Maria Pinto had a meeting with players and have a long talk with all cast. The situation is not in nice level in club which where one of first candidates for promotion this year, so this is very good oportunnity to get positive result. Sao Caetano isn´t great one, and hosts home form in last 4 matches tells me that i can take this bet. Santo Andre (-0.25) AH @1.83 188bet 5/10

Thanks Bagzi' date=' what are your thoughts on the Ponte Preta game, I'm liking the over, do you know anything about possible lineups or missings?[/quote'] Well, major handicap for Ponte is in atack, they will miss both important strikers, so my option in this match would be under 2.5 goals @2.11 with pinnacle . America isn´t team that scores much and i hope in low scoring game this time. 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Line ups: América-RN Rodolpho; Saulo, Cléber, Luizão e Airton; Eliélton, Carlos Alberto, Esley e Washington; Reinaldo e Marcelo Brás. Técnico: Dado Cavalcanti. Ponte Preta Eduardo Martini; Éverton Silva (Gerson), Augusto, Naldo e Bruno Collaço; Guilherme, Josimar, Souza e Ivo; Kieza e Daniel Lovinho. Técnico: Jorginho.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Line ups: Santo André Júlio César; Cicinho, Marcelo Godri, Toninho e Jailson; Wendel, Ritchelly, Makelele e João Henrique; Borebi e Marques. Técnico: Fahel Júnior. São Caetano Luiz; Artur, Marcelo Batatais, Anderson Marques e Bruno Recife; Moradei, Augusto Recife, Jairo e Ailton; Eduardo e Pedrão. Técnico: Toninho Cecílio. To add this great bet too: Over 2.5 goals @1.80 bet365 8/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Well, that disallowed goal for St Andre ''killed'' the Over IMO, it is never too late for more goals in Brazil, but hosts will be trying to shut the game little by little. It is hard for me to believe Sao Caetano will lose this one so I will go for the draw @ 4,50 in-play. It doesn't make sense that the draw in the other game here tonight is only priced @ 4,00. GL

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Sport v Ipatinga Sport has a big chance to finally reach the top 4 on the table against last place Ipatinga. They should use forwards Romerito, Marcelinho and Ciro to reach their goal. My pick for this one is Sport -1 @2.05 Sportingbet 7/10 GL you all

Sport v Ipatinga Sport has a big chance to finally reach the top 4 on the table against last place Ipatinga. They should use forwards Romerito, Marcelinho and Ciro to reach their goal. My pick for this one is Sport -1 @2.05 Sportingbet 7/10 GL you all
:@ Couldn't get anything right at Serie B. Hope I can do better at serie A tomorrow. Best of luck to all of us.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 9th 2010 Parana - Icasa 02:00CET Parana with total ofensive formation for tonight match will host Icasa in search for victory and three points ofcource. After humiliating defeat against Portugesa by 6-1 they will need to show big morale up in this game, and sure they will as they have great squad and good manager. Icasa is on bad run too, but they are good scoring side, in fact they scored awesome 4 goals against promotion candidates Bahia by beating then 4-2 in away game. I expect many goals in this one gmae. over 2.5 goals @1.96 5Dimes 5/10