PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

staffy

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added We hope everyone who played this month's Red Hot Poker leagues enjoyed the software. We welcome any feedback - positive or negative. Feel free to PM me with any thoughts, or simply post here of course. Good luck to those who reached the Monthly Finals; 5 of you will win a €100 satellite seat to the European Masters of Poker in Malta this November. We'd love you to join Team Red Hot Poker at this massive event where the first prize is expected to be around €120,000 :loon http://www.redhotpoker.com/en/Poker/Poker-Promotions/EMOP.aspx

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

Played this 50e tornament today and finish 17th where top13th get paid...so close....:cry:cry:cry
Unlucky mate. Good effort with 97 runners, looks like the final 3 did a deal and chopped it according to chip stacks (the deal functionality is a great feature of the software).

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added RED HOT POKER BOUNTY HUNTER TOURNAMENT TONIGHT @ 19:45. €10 BUY-IN. USUALLY BETWEEN 10-20 RUNNERS WITH A €100 BOUNTY ADDED ON THE HEAD OF: RHP_BOUNTY. IF THE BOUNTY WINS IT ROLLS OVER TO THE FOLLOWING WEEK. :D

For the €5 league, the qualifiers Rivrd, avon, glennop, runadrum and staffy join double winner Woodie, and rejmak and Warbirds, so just 8 runners.
Going to make this an interesting game tomorrow. 8 runners, 4 prizes, and unfortunately me and runadrum are out tomorrow night :loon so will be sat out. So, can the 6 of you hang on in there until we blind away, bearing in mind one of you is Woodie? ;) :lol If I do win a ticket, will offer 50/50 of any subsequent winnings to whoever bubbles (actual money winnings, you're not coming to play the EMOP with me :tongue2.)

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added I don't mind what ever everyone else wants to do, just thinking though if we wait for you to blind out by the time you two are out blinds would prob be quite high so it could become just a all in fest?

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added You guys play however you want, share them or fight for them, it's only 1500 stack so not going to take as long as the regular games. We definitely won't be back as show doesn't finish til after 10pm. Good luck all :ok

You guys play however you want, share them or fight for them, it's only 1500 stack so not going to take as long as the regular games. We definitely won't be back as show doesn't finish til after 10pm. Good luck all :ok
Sorry you guys are missing this. Hopefully one of you scrapes in. :ok Just out of interest anyone see what tourny we get entered into. Cant see anything in the lobby?

Good question. RHP - is this a ticket that can be used anytime or is it goign to be tonight like tuesday when I went to bed without realising I was being entered?
I'd like an answer to this question too please.!

2 euro: Monthly Final: 1. 100 euro entry to European Masters of Poker satellite 2. 75 euro entry to 10k guaranteed tournament 3. 25 euro entry to 2k guaranteed tournament 4. 25 euro entry to 2k guaranteed tournament 5 euro: Monthly Final: 1. 100 euro entry to EMOP satellite plus 100 euro entry to 35K guaranteed tournament 2. 100 euro entry to EMOP satellite 3. 100 euro entry to EMOP satellite 4. 100 euro entry to EMOP satellite
Congrats all winners. :clap Cheers for posting results up Ade. Sorry we missed the game, but Al Murray was great anyway. :ok:rollin