not on sale

Danshot

Hey i'm new to this forum and have recently decided to look into being staked for a number of reasons: 1. To improve my bankroll management 2. To focus me in order to create bigger opportunities 3. I'm currently unemployed and have plenty time on my hands and a big interest in continually improving my game. So why back me well i'm looking to prove myself as a winning player over the long run but due to being a student and now unemployed and funds have won in the past have been used elsewhere. Since I've been back from my holiday (4 weeks ago) I have made approx $200/£130 profit on Full Tilt mainly in one good week. But had to withdrawal this to pay rent etc. My original idea for a stake: 30 * $3.30 MTT mainly 90 Player KO but the odd large runner MTT if starting up while i'm online. Which is $99 so selling 1% at $1 and i'll throw in a free $6.50 9Max SnG. I proposed a deal where I keep 30% of profits If can get see interest and start this going be constant updates on here and my new blog which is danshotinsight.blog.com My Msn details are on there and if you'd like skype details can arrange that too. Hope this interests you guys and lead to other opportunities where I can be staked again and stake others. Any advice be appreciated

Re: Look at being staked Hey just read the rules about requesting staking obviously i'm a new member so have no posts yet I can provide reassure if that will help speed up the process. The-Quiet-Man :cheers for already showing me the humour of people on here. Anyways I look forward to becoming an active member of this site and hopefully making myself and others money in the process :)