** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best Bet of The Day 20th of September

Aidymac

Captain Scooby - Hamilton 4:40 I feel this horse should be fighting out the finish tomorrow. Tomorrows ground is a forecast good to soft which should be perfect for this horse's chances tomorrow. It has had 3 wins thus far, 2 of them being on good to soft and the other being on soft. Its record on good to soft ground is quite impressive, 2 wins - 3 places - 2 unplaced , which means it has been in the places on this ground 71% of the times it has ran on it. It has only ever had 1 run at Hamilton before, coming 4th of 6 but i can safely rule out that run as it was on good to firm ground. Its record over the trip of 5 furlongs is fairly decent also, 3 wins - 4 places - 5 unplaced so more times than not it is placed over the trip. It is on a fair mark tomorrow as it won off a mark of 72 back in 2008 and it runs off a mark of 68 tomorrow, it hasnt being put up in the weights despite a very good run in 2nd place last time where it was doing its best work late on. There is a bit of a draw bias towards high drawn numbers over 5 furlongs at Hamilton and this horse is in Stall 12 tomorrow, and with 13 runners it has a nice sit. I expect this horse to be coming late and fast tomorrow , possibly with a winning challenge but i am very confident it will be in the top 3 at the very least. I would rate Bronze Beau as the biggest danger. 1 Point win @ 13/2 (>Hills) BOG

Re: Best Bet of The Day 20th of September 4.30 Kempton Home Advantage came back from a break in good style to take a competitive handicap over CD in extremely eye catching fashion and a 4lb rise in the weights looks extremely light considering his progressive profile and unexposed and sure to improve more yet with a likeable attitude. Yard are in good form. 1pt win home advantage 5/2 pp

Re: Best Bet of The Day 20th of September 4.40 Hamilton Bronze Beau comes here in great shape, unlucky last time out as he wasn't able to get his own up front but should lead here. Its hard to pass leaders over this trip here and he acts on any ground so I expect him to blast off and hopefully hang on. 1 Pt Win 5/1 Bet365

Re: Best Bet of The Day 20th of September ETARRE 3.00 Kempton. 0.5 points each way. Needs to improve, but the step up to 7f should suit and should handle the aw surface here. Open race with being full of unexposed types, but at around the 25/1 mark (exchanges) I think it's value.

Re: Best Bet of The Day 20th of September 4.40 Ham - Sloop Johnb - ew at 11/1 BOG with Victor Chandler Has ideal condistions - uphill finish, lots of pace on, good to soft ground, Hannigan in the saddle. Drops in class after running in a couple of Class 3 handicaps on sharp tracks, which appear not to suit him. Has a nice 3lb drop in mark which takes him below his last winning rating. Should put up an improved showing today !