Flat racing - Weds 15th September

bowles10

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September The Jailer - Kempton 5:40 This horse is in good heart at the moment, won last time out, is a course winner, is very well drawn and i have an amazing draw statistic as to why i fancy this horse tomorrow. Ryan Powell who rode a super ride on Magical Speedfit for me today taked the ride and takes a valuable 7 pounds off. Now for the amazing statistic. Out of 76 races at Kempton over 6 furlongs, 24 of them winners have from from the very outside Stall. Yes you heard it, 1 in 3 winnersover this trip at Kempton come from the very outside Stall and that stall happens to have The Jailer in it tomorrow. This horse is fresh and in good form, it won its last race at Ffos Las and was placed on its previous 2 runs. Is in good nick. Outside draws are favoured at Kempton over this trip so as already mentioned Box 8 is a super draw for it. Even though more times than not it does not do very well at Kempton, it has won here before so course form can be a plus!! Very interestingly Ryan Powell has only ridden this horse once before and that was its last run where it won so as it stands the jockey has a 100% strike-rate on the horse. My summarisation is that they are running this horse fresh again whilst its in form. It should make a bold bid and with 8 runners in the field i will be having an e/w bet. If a runner is pulled out i will be having no bet!! £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September its already been raining down south and that may just soften the ground up a bit at Sandown tomorrow I am looking at those horses who act with just a bit of cut in the ground 4.40 Rare Tern will be all the rage with Prescott's impressive record at the track. However, good ground is the key to that one and 6lb rise to contend with. I like the look of Cecil's MISS ANTONIA who is drawn low which helps here, it likes the distance and is becoming a typical consistent cecil horse. Goes up 2lb for a defeat at Kempton last time out which isnt ideal however finished in front of Bramshaw that day who ran a close 2nd on Saturday here in a similar race to this. The price should be good also as the fav will be supported. Hoping to get around 5/1 on this one.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September Marosh - Kempton 9:10 This horse ran a nice race last time out, was an eye-catcher for me. This horse deserves a win of late, has put in some battling displays and has a lot in its favour tomorrow. Again over 7 furlongs at Kempton the draw is vital... A very interesting statistic is that Like the 6 Furlong analysis their seems a bias towards those drawn high, however those drawn in the two stalls next to the rail have a large advantage and between them those two stalls account for a third of the winners over 7 furlongs at Kempton. Marosh is drawn in Stall 13 and will get a lovely sit on the rail which increases its chances dramatically. Marosh ran a very eye-catching race for me last time out. It was in rear and made giant strides a couple of furlongs out , it hung left over 1 furlong out and stayed on again in the final furlong to finish 5th. Being in Stall 13 it will have a lot more legs come the final couple of furlongs tomorrow and it is also dropped 2 pounds from its last run so has a lot going for it. Interestingly Jim Crowley takes the ride tomorrow for the first time and this looks a good significant move. The surface is no problem as it won 2 on the trot at Wolverhampton back in January!! My conclusion is that it will get a nice sit on the rail and wont have any work to do, will sit and wait for a gap to make its challenge and should have plenty of legs due to the draw. I would rate Shaded Edge as the biggest danger. £10 e/w @ 12/1 (Bet365) I will also do a little e/w on Shaded Edge @ 20/1 and a R/F

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September hi, my thread closed: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f13/man-o-wars-usa-horse-racing-thread-107376/#post1770906 wow! nice welcome! :cheers ok, no problem Belmont Park Race 3: ....... WINNING TOUCH did everything right first time out, showing tactical speed to press a fast pace, and tenacity to win prolonged battle for the lead; given ample recovery time by trainer who has clicked at 32% with last-out winners past two seasons. Race 5: ....... POSITIVE PROSPECT (NAP) has been favored in 11 of 14 starts the past two years, and will surely be the choice again as she drops to the basement with a trainer change to R-Rod; in exacta 9 of 13 at this distance. Race 7: ....... Dutch: NACHO CORONA finished well to be a good-figure third in first try at this level; raced against grain of intensely speed-favoring inner turf course when wide early vs. MACHO JOE on Aug. 18. FORE PALS chased 8-5 Ice Baby Ice gate to wire in first $35k attempt; good figure pattern after paired Beyer tops that slightly exceed top number from previous form cycle in '08. Race 9: ....... CAT BE NIMBLE (NB) drops 50% in price after racing awkwardly in first start vs. maiden claimers. :ok Race 3 ALLOWANCE line.gif Purse $47,000. (up To $8,930 Nysbfoa) For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Never Won A Race Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Or Restricted Or Which Have Never Won Two Races. Three Year Olds, 119 Lbs.; Older, 123 Lbs. Non-winners Of $24,000 Since July 11, 2010 Allowed 3 Lbs. (Races where entered for $50,000 or less not considered in allowances). Six Furlongs. o475qqcpztd19zc9qnxl.jpg Race 5 CLAIMING $7,500 line.gif Purse $18,000. For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward. Three Year Olds, 119 Lbs.; Older, 123 Lbs. Non-winners of two races since July 15 Allowed 2 Lbs. A race since then Allowed 3 Lbs. Claiming Price $7,500 (Races where entered for $5,000 or less not considered). Six Furlongs. ip34tgoat7gxbivykrb.jpg Race 7 CLAIMING $35,000 line.gif Purse $27,000. (up To $5,130 Nysbfoa) For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Never Won Two Races. Three Year Olds, 119 Lbs.; Older, 123 Lbs. Non-winners of a race at a mile or over on the turf since July 15 Allowed 2 Lbs. Claiming Price $35,000 (Races where entered for $25,000 or less not considered) (Winners Preferred). (If the Stewards consider it inadvisable to run this race on the turf course, this race will be run at One Mile on the main track.). One Mile. (Turf) azscfv6wyknut0wqmcsi.jpg Race 9 MAIDEN CLAIMING $25,000 line.gif Purse $22,000. For Maidens, Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward. Three Year Olds, 119 Lbs.; Older, 122 Lbs. Claiming Price $25,000. One And One Sixteenth Miles. (Inner turf) ly5pifx09jfxqmmws2.jpg ______________________________________________________ some Belmont useful info: Located in Belmont, New York this is the largest track in America. Belmont has 2 important race meets: the spring/summer meet, which has the famous Belmont Stakes and the Fall Championship meet. In the Spring the main track tends to favor the early speed at distances up to seven furlongs, while the races that are run up to 1 1/8 tend to be won by stalkers and middle running stretch-runners. In one turn races stalkers who have the outer post positions tend to have an edge due to the nice sweeping turns. These big wide turns also tend to favor the large body horses who may not have the quickness of more compact runners but are capable of sustained runs at above average rate of speed. In the Fall the rail becomes deeper and slower than the rest of the strip, which improves the changes of stalkers and closers even more. At the distance of 1 1/4 mile distances the outer post positions are forced to overcome and avoid problems with this wide trip. This is true for the Belmont at this distance regardless the time of year. Belmont's 2 turf courses have portable rails to protect the inside paths from being used to much. Most turf races are won by horses with solid late speed burst with this track front runners tend to improve their overall stats here.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September

Marosh - Kempton 9:10 This horse ran a nice race last time out, was an eye-catcher for me. This horse deserves a win of late, has put in some battling displays and has a lot in its favour tomorrow. Again over 7 furlongs at Kempton the draw is vital... A very interesting statistic is that Like the 6 Furlong analysis their seems a bias towards those drawn high, however those drawn in the two stalls next to the rail have a large advantage and between them those two stalls account for a third of the winners over 7 furlongs at Kempton. Marosh is drawn in Stall 13 and will get a lovely sit on the rail which increases its chances dramatically. Marosh ran a very eye-catching race for me last time out. It was in rear and made giant strides a couple of furlongs out , it hung left over 1 furlong out and stayed on again in the final furlong to finish 5th. Being in Stall 13 it will have a lot more legs come the final couple of furlongs tomorrow and it is also dropped 2 pounds from its last run so has a lot going for it. Interestingly Jim Crowley takes the ride tomorrow for the first time and this looks a good significant move. The surface is no problem as it won 2 on the trot at Wolverhampton back in January!! My conclusion is that it will get a nice sit on the rail and wont have any work to do, will sit and wait for a gap to make its challenge and should have plenty of legs due to the draw. I would rate Shaded Edge as the biggest danger. £10 e/w @ .....................
Aidymac - with your past performance, i'll be doing a RFC with Shaded Edge and Marosh :cheers. You have a great habit of predicting the 1st and 2nd placed runners in a race - if you know what i mean :tongue2 Good luck one and all - and Aidy.. please keep up ur great work! I have been following you for a (wee) while! And you predictions are sssooo good it's almost scary :loon Cheers again Aidy! PS - If I get the RFC, the next pint is on me ;)

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 4:30 Yarmouth - Revered - 3pts @ 11/4 (PaddyPower) Lightly raced 3 year old filly who has very solid claims if running to ability here. She has only had 4 races to date, 2 as a two year old and 2 this term. In her debut she was a fast finishing 3rd over 7f in a decent maiden race at Salisbury. There has been plenty of winners and good form out of that race and she ran very very green that day which probably cost her from being closer to the eventual winner Thrill, she wasn't whipped that day and was given an easy time of it and it was a very impressive run on similar soft-ish ground that she'll more than likely get today. She looked a sure fire next time out winner and duly obliged when winning over the same 7f trip at Newmarket in an even hotter contest which has also had a number of winner since. She was off the track from that race in October '09 and returned in June for her debut handicap race off a mark of 85 over 1m 1f. She seemed to need the race that day and ended up 6 lengths behind eventual winner, Beachfire. They then opposed each other once more at Sandown three weeks later, with Revered 7lbs better off at the weights. My selection ran very well that day and looked the likely winner a furlong out but Beachfire ran on very strongly and got the better of the Stoute horse in the final 50 yards to get up by a neck. The form of that race hasn't worked out too much in my horses favour but Beachfire won next time out off a mark of 91 in a hot handicap at Goodwood, which is obviously testament to the Stoute horses abilities. That race was over two months ago and Michael Stoute hasn't brought his filly out since, she was entered in a far hotter class 2 handicap four days ago but was declared a non-runner to head for this race instead. I expect she'll have improved and will strengthened up over the last couple of months, she should certainly have the ability to take a race like this and even with a 3lb penalty for that run last time out she really warrants her favourite tag here. The way she handled the cut in the ground on debut after she got going makes me think she'll relish it in the long term and with Yarmouth's ground currently Good to Soft (Soft in places) I think she has an excellent chance of making her record 2 win from 5 runs. Sir Michael Stoute had a baron spell in the last few months but has hit form once again in the last week with 7 of his last 18 (38%) charges winning, which is obviously impressive. Stoute doesn't visit Yarmouth too often of late but he has an impressive 22% strike rate at the course. Ryan Moore gets the leg up on Revered and he has been on her on 3 of her 4 career starts. He should certainly know what to do with her and will hopefully prove a good asset to her chances here, he also has a good 20% strike rate when riding here and a very impressive 30% strike rate when riding here for Stoute. If coping with the couple of months off and if she hasn't had a set back since I certainly see her as the one to beat. The Mark Johnston trained Autumn Riches is the main danger in my opinion, but he's 6lbs for his win at Windsor last time out and instead of Fallon on board it'll be Royston Ffrench, who I do not rate as a good jockey. He has also never been tested at this trip and was raced over 8f on his last three races, shaped as if needing further but I'd prefer something that's tried and tested and I suspect Autumn Riches and Geneva Geyser to be vying for the lead with the latter having a tendency to set a very strong gallop and if that happens I think it'll suit my selection very much and may not be ideal for the Johnston horse. The other danger is the Jim Boyle trained Hear The Roar, he was unlucky not to win last time out but this is a lot tougher and I don't think his current price of 10/3 represents value here and Pat Cosgrave doesn't have a good record when riding at Yarmouth, which is enough to put me off along with the fact that Boyle hasn't had a winner for 4 weeks. He's also an unknown on softer ground and is certainly opposable at that price although he's highly progressive and could have more to come but the Stoute horse is more like my idea of the winner. I have Revered priced up as 6/4 clear favourite on what she has done so far, so obviously the 11/4 is extremely attractive to me and I expect she'll be backed tomorrow if everyone doesn't come for the Johnston horse as does happen oh so often. It should be an interesting affair and hopefully the Stoute horse will be staying on best of the lot as I expect her to and prove her undoubted ability. She's the one to beat and 11/4 is generous. 3 point win and my only selection of the day.

Aidymac - with your past performance, i'll be doing a RFC with Shaded Edge and Marosh :cheers. You have a great habit of predicting the 1st and 2nd placed runners in a race - if you know what i mean :tongue2 Good luck one and all - and Aidy.. please keep up ur great work! I have been following you for a (wee) while! And you predictions are sssooo good it's almost scary :loon Cheers again Aidy! PS - If I get the RFC, the next pint is on me ;)
Hahaha. Right!!! :welcome

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September Hi Man O'War, Please don't feel too aggrieved about your "welcome", the moderators do a magnificent job, which if you stick around long enough you will soon discover. Onto the racing this side of the pond and the 4.35 at Listowel provides one of the highlights of the afternoon's cards. I heard from a very reliable source that AP was meant to be holidaying in Portugal this week, playing some golf, however JP has scuppered those plans to ensure he rides Dancing Tornado. In the BEtfair win market there has been an incredible amount of activity on this horse since the market opened. To give a rough idea, by 930 this morning the fav Alpha Beat has had 2k traded on him. Ponmeoath £500, Finger on the pulse £200, Deutschland just under £400, Golden Kite £200, Nedzer's Return £800, OScar Lobby £350, Foster's Cross £450 etc etc .... Dancing Tornado has been traded to the tune of 17k!! I think this horse, currently available at around 15/2, might well be the subject of a JP gamble as the day unfolds. He had a prep race last month and I've had a little 1pt e/w with the 15/2 at Victor CHandler

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 3.30 Sandown Introvert win @ 3/1 Bet365 Won a maiden on the all weather at Lingfield back in July. Finished secondlast time to Oientalist last time out over todays course and distance and looks open to further improvement. 3.55 Yarmouth Nouriya Win @ 5/2 Paddy Power Won a fillies listed race last time out to follow up the maiden th maiden win at Newbury. Stable and jockey in fine fettle and should progress further here today. 4.05 Sandown Bronze Cannon Win @ 12/1 Stan James Backed this one when it won the Hardwicke at the Royal meeting last summer. Has moved stables since and despite the drop in trip have a hunch he could spring a suprise today. 4.20 Beverley Epic Win @ 9/2 Stan James Has been on the upgrade this season winning four out his last five starts. The lastest came last week at Epsom and despite the handicapper pushing him up a further 6 lbs and that he is upped in class today should be up to the task. 4.30 Yarmouth Autumn Riches Win @ 10/3 Paddy Power Hope for a quick across course double for the Johnston team here. Autumn Riches is lightly raced and has winning form on soft ground and looks as though the step up in trip could bring further improvement despite the 6lb penalty. 5.50 Beverley Mujada ew @ 33/1 Paddy Power Starting with new stable today and could get finally get the conditions to break its maiden status.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September Every year "Gorgeous" George Strawbridge makes the trip from America to these shores and every year his trainers do their best to reward his patronage with some winners. I can't say for certain that George is in the country at present but I think it is odds-on he is, due to the number of runners he has had over the last week and the entries his horses hold over the coming days. He had a couple of winners on the 9th September (2 winners) then Nationalism's Goodwood romp on Sunday. Utley is engaged in the first at Yarmouth today, and I think there is every reason to expect a big run. John Gosden is obviously in tremendous form, and the horse produced a fine effort first time up at Newmarket. That day he was bang in contention until a lack of fitness told in the final furlong and he faded to 5th. Nicky Mackay is on board today due to Buick riding at Sandown, but Mackay was on top Nationalism on Sunday so I dont see it as a drawback. The horse holds entries in both the Dewhurst and the Racing Post Trophy (none of his main rivals today do) I think he should prove too strong for his rivals today and the generally available 5/2 is more than fair.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 3:55 Yarmouth - CHEETAH @ 10/1 E-W Bet365 Improved last time out to win her maiden nicely at kempton over 10 furlongs and that was her first run for over 300 days, should improve for that run and will need to but has only had the 3 starts and is interesting upped to this grade. The ground should be fine from her pedigree and did handle good to soft when 2nd on her second start last year.:hope

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 15:55 Yarmouth The statistics point to three year olds having the key in this race having won 7 of the last nine runnings of the race. I will be going against that stat today as I fancy the top weight Flying Cloud to take all the beating. Is the highest rated in the race - 109 - and drops down into a listed race for the first time having run in Group races ever since her winning debut. Has won 2 group races from 7 attempts, a group 3 race in France in soft conditions over 11 furlongs and a group 2 race at Ascot over 12 furlongs in GF ground. Has definately improved again this year, finishing 2nd in a group 1 in Ireland in just her second start of the season. Has run over three different trips since but looked back to form in the Soft ground at Windsor last time out. Finished 3rd of 5 but was only 1 length behind the winner, was a bit short of room at a key stage which lead to her being unable to quicken up so she has an excuse for not finishing closer in my opinion. Thought she didn't disgrace herself in the Group 1 Yorkshire Oaks at York on her penultimate start, she was obviously rated Godolphin's second string that day, going off a longer price than their other entry in the race who Frankie Dettori chose to ride which is also significant as he would have had the pick of the two horses. Back onto today, I think the fact she has already won two groups races shows she is the class act in the race and although there are a couple of improvers in the race I do believe her class will prevail today and will finally get her first win of 2010. She will love todays soft ground and the trip won't be a problem either so there is lots in her favour today. Cheetah and Nouriya are two three year olds that are on the upgrade and both from decent yards and they would definately be the main dangers for me. 2pt win Flying Cloud @ 5/2 (Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 3.45 Beverley I remember this race last year being won by King Of Swords who I opted for at 25/1 and he was a massive price because he was drawn low, its well known its hard to win from a low draw at Beverley over 5f so this year not opting for such a big price as I feel the best handicapped horse is drawn in a brillaint place. Verinco has run consistently well this season since fitted with visor and teamed up with this claimer who claims a handy 7lb, 4lb for last time out win but goes on most ground conditions and is very well drawn in stall 9. 0.5pt e/w verinco 5/1 vc 5.20 Beverley Extremely weak classified stakes race but I am surprised to see Carragold such a big price, yard are a little quiet at the moment as far as runners but yard have a good record at this course this season with 15 runs and 5 wins and a LSP of +16.83. His current OR mark makes him look fairly well in here and first time blinkers could also have a desired affect. 0.25pt e/w carrgold 8/1 tote 4.30 Yarmouth Autumn Riches most hold a solid chance against some useful sorts, he was a very brave game winner at windsor a couple of weeks ago, has been put up 6lb for that effort but is completely unexposed and lightly raced for a yard going from stength to strength at the moment and do well when stepping there horses up in trip especially since he shaped as though a step up in trip would be very much in his favour. 1pt win autumn riches 10/3 bet365 4.40 Sandown Rare Tern looks a massive price for a Prescott improver, he absolutely bolted up at Epsom last time out never coming off the bridle and a 6lb penalty could easily defied even in a better race. Yard are in fantastic form and have impressive strike rate at Sandown 8 from 23 (35%) and LSP of +13.27! 1pt win rare tern 15/8 sj 5.10 Sandown Status Symbol landed a massive gamble at kempton in a maiden last time out and makes handicap debut today off an ok mark, didnt beat much that day and is probably rated simply on the way he travelled into the race and in the manner he won it. He has been a strong traveller in all his races to date and is proven on turf having run in 2 NHF races showing plenty of promise and could make light of a harsh looking mark if improvement continues! 0.5pt e/w status symbol 8/1 corals

Hi Man O'War, Please don't feel too aggrieved about your "welcome", the moderators do a magnificent job, which if you stick around long enough you will soon discover.
hi ELCAKER, i am sure that what you said is true...but i do not like this welcome I put my tips for today...as promised :dude i move on another forum...no problem :ok gl and God save PL :eyes sorry for OT mowgli77

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September Place Lays (To Betfair's Place SP) Y 15:20 - Telescopic PLACE LAY Four runs to date and put in a seller, has shown very little form in all four starts, 3 in maidens and one in a handicap. Ran poorly in soft ground lto and would need alot of improvement to feature even though weak looking race. S 15:30 - My Vindication PLACE LAY As I've said before, always a slight risk when taking on one FTO but this is his first start and it looks a high level for first run, just two places up for grabs with only 5 runners, three previous winners in the field who could be smart horses, this one may have talent, but big ask FTO. B 16:20 - Blissful Moment PLACE LAY Well beaten on handicap debut, goes over the same trip but this looks just as difficult as what he faced lto, runs off same mark and should be held again, Sir Michael Stoute horse though so never gonna go off that big.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 15:45 Beverley Nice looking handicap this and it looks like it pays to be drawn high here. My selection comes from stall 10 of 15 which is high enough for me. First of all La Capriosa holds a decent record at Beverley. Has visited the track four times with the form reading 1-6-3-3. All four runs came in 2009, won a claimer race before the poor effort in a 7 runner handicap. She then went on to finish a close 3rd on two different occasions in handicap company, both came off a mark of 68 which is just 1lb lower than she runs off today. Shes had a busy 2010 to date between the AW and the turf but she managed to win three times in handicap company. Twice at Southwell over todays trip off marks of 58 and 70 and a win at Redcar in soft conditions off a mark of 64. Rated 69 today so she is definately well handicapped and the fact that Dale Swift takes off a further 5lbs just furthers her chances today as he is a very capable jockey. No other jockey has won on board apart from Robert Winston but I feel Dale Swift has a good chance of changing that today. Acts on any ground it seems having won on GF and Soft ground. Recent form hasn't been too encouraging but she has dropped down in the handicap because of that and I have already touched on how well handicapped I think she is today. 0.75pts E/W La Capriosa @ 10/1 (>Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September UTLEY 2.10 Yarmouth. 1 point lay. Did well on debut and every chance of winning this race on the limited bare form available, but I don't like the fact he's Canadian/American bred on this soft ground at Yarmouth. I think it'll hinder him & help several others more, therefore at the current 2/1 he's a lay.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September COASTAL BEQUEST 2.10 Yarmouth. 0.5 points each way. Debutant for Sir Michael Stoute, and would be the second string on jockey bookings. However, I feel Richard Mullen is a very good jockey and the fact the ground is soft will suit his Irish bloodlines, so at around the 30 mark on the exchanges, I'll have a go.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September STRIKE A DEAL 2.45 Yarmouth. Place Lay. Has the form to win this, but not on ground softer than good. Ideally wants ground faster than good, so this soft ground should be against today. The trip's fine, but I think this ground will see her struggle today when the going gets tough late on. The value is in the place market at around 1/3, irrespective of the end result.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September CINDERKAMP 2.20 Sandown. 0.5 points each way. Not shown enough to win this, but I think there's plenty more to come and today we'll see it. This track, trip and ground should suit and at around the 20s mark on the exchanges, I'd be very interested.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September Kempton 20:40 - Spice Fair @ 3/1 Stan James The only course or distance winner in the field, he has maybe looked held on last two starts off this mark, since winnong over C&D however I think they've been good runs. Just six rivals tonight and the continued jockey booking of Richard Hughes looks a positive.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September Kempton 21:10 - Flapper 9/1 Bet365 E-W Flapper steps down to 7f for the 1st time and I think this could be key, I think the horse will prefer it over this trip and is running off a nice mark at present, added bonus in Richard Hughes in the saddle and horse wears first time cheekpieces, enough positives to go in each-way here.

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September 8:40 kempton OLD*HUNDRED 9-2 1pt win Old hundred is no world beater that's for sure but it has been crying out for further staying on as it has over its usual 12f trip... Interesting connections step it up to the stamina testing 16f and try it on the aw ,and that will be key for it imo,if it takes to race,,lost out by not much at end of last month on turf to leader of the land who ran a fine race unlucky 3rd today in class 3 race so form looks good and visor yet again applied :hope

8:40 kempton OLD*HUNDRED 9-2 1pt win Old hundred is no world beater that's for sure but it has been crying out for further staying on as it has over its usual 12f trip... Interesting connections step it up to the stamina testing 16f and try it on the aw ,and that will be key for it imo,if it takes to race,,lost out by not much at end of last month on turf to leader of the land who ran a fine race unlucky 3rd today in class 3 race so form looks good and visor yet again applied :hope
Top call TBR :clap...good to see you posting again:ok

8:40 kempton OLD*HUNDRED 9-2 1pt win Old hundred is no world beater that's for sure but it has been crying out for further staying on as it has over its usual 12f trip... Interesting connections step it up to the stamina testing 16f and try it on the aw ,and that will be key for it imo,if it takes to race,,lost out by not much at end of last month on turf to leader of the land who ran a fine race unlucky 3rd today in class 3 race so form looks good and visor yet again applied :hope
Well done mate.. Great shout :D