Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010

Wednesday 15 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Atlético Mineiro (23:30 BST) 2.07 3.5 3.9 102.52 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Guarani Futebol Club (23:30 BST) 1.56 4.1 7.5 101.83 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Palmeiras (23:30 BST) 2 3.65 4.1 101.79 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Atlético Goianiense (23:30 BST) 1.53 4.5 7.6 100.74 %
Thursday 16 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Botafogo FR (00:30 BST) 3.2 3.3 2.6 100.01 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Ceará SC (02:00 BST) 2 3.7 4.4 99.75 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v SC Corinthians (02:00 BST) 2.14 3.5 3.85 101.27 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Flamengo (02:00 BST) 2.72 3.35 3 99.95 %
Friday 17 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v SC Internacional (01:00 BST) 2.06 3.5 3.9 102.76 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Avaí FC (01:00 BST) 1.77 3.75 5.6 101.02 %

Re: Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010 Some picks in-play @ HT in Brazil Primera : Can't see Goias keeping it tight at the back, they wouldn't have been here if they were defending well. Won't be surprised to see Botafoga picking up at least a point here, so my picks in this game are Botafogo Team Goals Over 1,5 @1,72 with 7 units and Over 4,5 Goals @ 2,20 with 3,5 units. Atletico GO need badly points and they showed some significant improvement, which hurt even some of the big boys. Yet I can't see them with a clean sheet tonight, so I picked Over 2,5 Goals @ 1,72 with 7 units and Draw @ 3,10 with 3,5 units Palmeiras in the lead is good news to me in view of previous bet I had here. Some good recent games by Gremio, so anything is possible, including a full turn over, yet Gremio this time are in a position to chase Palmeiras - in the last few games as a rule they would score and then shut the shop. On the other hand Palmeiras ''killed'' me recently, losing to Cruzeiro at home being 2-0 up - the boys are not very good at keeping a lead, I rather see them chasing one easier as they did at Fluminense. My picks are Over 2,5 Goals 2 2,20 and Draw @ 3,25, both with 3 units All singles, all bet365 Good luck to the late punters!

Re: Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010 Added Over 2,5 Goals in Atletico Paranaense @ 2,20 - both teams statistically score a lost in the last 10 mins. 3 units. GL Overall : with Goias staked 10,5 - returned 12,04 with Cruzeiro staked 4 returned 8,4 with Santos satked 10,5 returned 12,04 with Atletico Para staked 3 returned 6,60 with Gremio staked 6 returned 6,60 Total staked 34 returned 43,68 God bless this Over night in Brazil...

Re: Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010 Sao Paulo-Internacional 1 = (2.00) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Sao Paulo is the 12th in the standings with 28 points in 21 games with a roadmap in-house w5 d3-l2 goals scored 15 goals conceded 10. Internacional is 6th in the standings with 32 points in 20 games with a roadmap out of the house of W4-D1-L4 goals scored 11 goals conceded 12. The Sao Paulo has lost their last game away with a score of 0-2 against Botafogo and Internacional drew the last home match with the score 0-0 against Goias a curiosity in the last 8 games Internacional showed seven under. Preview: Sao Paulo: injured Alex Smith, Fernandinho, Ricardo Oliveira, Wellington. Internacional: injured: Alecsandri, Rafael Sobis; Pending Guinazu. The Sao Paulo looking for victory to move closer to qualification for the Libertadores Cup Internacional which has already qualified then the major stimuli for a win are more for home team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010 Maybe a bit ambitious, but after last night I hope for more Goals here again. Vasco scored in every home game after the WC break, Avai only failed to score in away games at Botafogo. Fact is the bookmakers also take this in consideration, Over 2,5 Goals in Rio tonight is even lower than the game in Sao Paolo, Goal/Goal is @ 1,83 - same as in Sao Paolo. A 1-0, 2-0 scoreline won't be a surprise at all, with Vasco having an incredible unbeaten run of 13 games, still I will take my chance with O0ver 2,5 @ 2,00. In Sao Paolo the Under is all over, screaming 0-0, 1-0 - I am looking at the stats, with Internacional keeping as many as 8 clean sheets after the WC. I can't hepl expecting 2-1, 2-2 though, Sao Paolo will come raging after that loss in the Copa semi, and not having many games left to catch up with the Copa pack in the standings. Attacking Sao Paolo usually means goals both ends, and despite the missings. Saw the full game at Botafogo, Sao Paolo were going forward till the last second, both threatening and leaving themselves exposed. Over 2,5 @ 2,05, both bet365. Goal/Goal in both games is a safer option at decent odds, another option I considered was Second Half with most Goals, still :hope:hope:hope ...I am following both games in-play, and of course I will try to cover myself if possible, as both bets are with medium stakes. Gl all late punters! P.S. Agree with Totti above, as a HW looks also very likely to me in Sao Paolo - with serious opponents recently Internacional managed a win vs Botafogo and lost to Cruzeiro. Still, 0-0 vs Goias? Failing to score? Who else failed to score at home to Goias?

Re: Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010

Excellent tip on the Santos game at over 2.5. I took it and am very greatful.
It could have been far better if Vasco scored that early penalty too! Still some time left though... P.S. Avai just levelled, , Under 2,5 is 2,10, could lay my bet, but the red card should help...

Re: Brazil Serie A September15th-17th 2010

Sao Paulo-Internacional 1 = (2.00) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Sao Paulo is the 12th in the standings with 28 points in 21 games with a roadmap in-house w5 d3-l2 goals scored 15 goals conceded 10. Internacional is 6th in the standings with 32 points in 20 games with a roadmap out of the house of W4-D1-L4 goals scored 11 goals conceded 12. The Sao Paulo has lost their last game away with a score of 0-2 against Botafogo and Internacional drew the last home match with the score 0-0 against Goias a curiosity in the last 8 games Internacional showed seven under. Preview: Sao Paulo: injured Alex Smith, Fernandinho, Ricardo Oliveira, Wellington. Internacional: injured: Alecsandri, Rafael Sobis; Pending Guinazu. The Sao Paulo looking for victory to move closer to qualification for the Libertadores Cup Internacional which has already qualified then the major stimuli for a win are more for home team. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall:wall:wall