Ukraine Persha league 6th sept

DNISTER @ 5/6 DNB....Sportingbet....again a short notice one for me here...Of course this is a lower and unpredictable league but I'm going to take a small chance here and bet against the worst team in the league not to win.Zirka is without a win so far this season with 0-1-7 for 1 against 13.They have only won 2 out of their last 19 games. Dnister are 2-3-3 for 11 against 14 and away are 1-3-0 for 7 against 4.Zirka at home are 0-0-3 for 1 against 6.Dnister have lost 5 of their last 17 games and they've all been at home.They beat Zirka 2-1 away in June and on stats have a good chance to at least not lose today......

Re: Ukraine Persha league 6th sept

DNISTER @ 5/6 DNB....Sportingbet....again a short notice one for me here...Of course this is a lower and unpredictable league but I'm going to take a small chance here and bet against the worst team in the league not to win.Zirka is without a win so far this season with 0-1-7 for 1 against 13.They have only won 2 out of their last 19 games. Dnister are 2-3-3 for 11 against 14 and away are 1-3-0 for 7 against 4.Zirka at home are 0-0-3 for 1 against 6.Dnister have lost 5 of their last 17 games and they've all been at home.They beat Zirka 2-1 away in June and on stats have a good chance to at least not lose today......
3-1,bet lost....conceding a penalty in the 1st min and getting a man sent off after getting back to 2-1 didnt help.....

Re: Ukraine Persha league 6th sept

3-1' date='bet lost....conceding a penalty in the 1st min and getting a man sent off after getting back to 2-1 didnt help.....[/quote'] Just a friendly advice mate,i would not bet on any lower league teams from eastern europe.they do have some dodgy matches times after times :ok