European U21 Championship - Qualifying

FCP

Event Spain U21 - Holland U21
Selection Holland U21
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.61
Reasoning The Spanish team sub-21 plays against Holland the first of two finals to get chances to be qualified for the next European Championship. The same rival the the National Team defeated on South AFrica. From that game, Juan Mata and Javi Martinez, two world champions, called by Luis Milla, will play today. The next final will be in Poland. A defeat against Holand and a surprising draw aganist Finland have complicated the Spanish mission. But Spain is still depending only on their results, and the qualify as one of the best second placed is reachable, but as leader us almost impossible. Today's riveal is the leader of the group by Spain count with the support of their fans from Alcoy (Alicante). I expect that the El Collao stadium will be full, as the tickets are all sold since Tuesday. It is very important their support. Alcoy public is very entusiastic and i think they will create the ideal support for a home win.

Re: European U21 Championship - Qualifying Finland U21 - Poland U21 1 @2.55 Expekt Pretty nice odds on Fins here, as far as I know they are missing only one important player, Raitala. Apart from that full team that should win to pass Poland in group, and they can do it as next game Poland plays against Spain who will have to win that game. But most important thing is that Poland is missing host of important players. All key ones are in A team, + couple injured + two more called to younger team preparing for quals. This team is already doomed, nobody cares, they just have to play yet two games. Already coach said that when players arrived, they were tired and wanted only to rest. + home ground advantage and pretty optimist attitude by hosts who stopped Spain last time. Definitely much bigger chances for them to win it.

Re: European U21 Championship - Qualifying Cyprus U21 - Serbia U21 Cyprus U21 (+0,5) @ 1.94 188bet Cyprus just defeated Norway away from home and showed that, on a good day, they can beat much stronger teams. They also beat winner of this group, Croatia earlier in the quals. Serbia played 2-2 against Croatia 4 days ago and have to admitt, they dissapointed me. Ok, they have no chance to advance, but still they are young people plying for their country with no desire to win. Anyway, i believe Cyprus will be more motivated for this game cause they lost last 3 meetings with Serbia so the line isn't set correctly. It should be at 1/4. Good luck.

Re: European U21 Championship - Qualifying

Cyprus U21 - Serbia U21 Cyprus U21 (+0' date=5) @ 1.94 188bet Cyprus just defeated Norway away from home and showed that, on a good day, they can beat much stronger teams. They also beat winner of this group, Croatia earlier in the quals. Serbia played 2-2 against Croatia 4 days ago and have to admitt, they dissapointed me. Ok, they have no chance to advance, but still they are young people plying for their country with no desire to win. Anyway, i believe Cyprus will be more motivated for this game cause they lost last 3 meetings with Serbia so the line isn't set correctly. It should be at 1/4. Good luck.
Dude are you certain Cyprus can win easily??? Im getting odds of 3.0 for a home win, :loon Way too high, how can the bookmakers get it so wrong.My trusted predictor says draw and ususlly if someone predicts a draw Im certain it means the away team is the stronger team.

Obvious hits (although there is no obvious result in sport) today are Russia to beat Romania, Italy to beat wales and England to thrash Lithuania.:dude