** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Super day today, Fury powered to victory. Advised @ 10/1, wins at an SP of 11/2 Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 1 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 0 Todays Stake £20 Todays Return £145 Todays Profit/Loss +£125 Overall Bets 52 Overall Wins 6 Overall Places 10 Overall Losses 36 Overall Stake £970 Overall Return £921.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£48.55 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £951.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio 1 Bet for me again tomorrow and it comes at Tipperary in the valuable Coolmore Stud Home Of Champions Concorde Stakes. Keredari - Tipperary 3:15 This horse is still very unexposed and looks very likely on paper. Has already won in Listed company, running from the front and ran in the Irish 2,000 Guineas finishing 6th which is no disgrace and that day it only faded inside the final furlong. The 2,000 Guineas was over a mile so stepped back to 7 furlongs tomorrow is a huge plus. It has raced over 7 furlongs 3 times and it won 2 of them and came 3rd in the other. Yielding ground will be no problem as it has won on heavy already. Has a huge chance here tomorrow in my opinion for the great John Oxx and Fran Berry. Will add the price as soon as it comes in, if i get 5/2 + i will back e/w. If less than 5/2, win only.

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

1 Bet for me again tomorrow and it comes at Tipperary in the valuable Coolmore Stud Home Of Champions Concorde Stakes. Keredari - Tipperary 3:15 This horse is still very unexposed and looks very likely on paper. Has already won in Listed company, running from the front and ran in the Irish 2,000 Guineas finishing 6th which is no disgrace and that day it only faded inside the final furlong. The 2,000 Guineas was over a mile so stepped back to 7 furlongs tomorrow is a huge plus. It has raced over 7 furlongs 3 times and it won 2 of them and came 3rd in the other. Yielding ground will be no problem as it has won on heavy already. Has a huge chance here tomorrow in my opinion for the great John Oxx and Fran Berry. Will add the price as soon as it comes in, if i get 5/2 + i will back e/w. If less than 5/2, win only.
Was 2nd @ 13/8 (advised @ 9/2). Was very well backed favourite but found Weld's Emulous too good on the day. 2nd will do. Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 1 Todays Losses 0 Todays Stake £20 Todays Return £19 Todays Profit/Loss -£1 Overall Bets 53 Overall Wins 6 Overall Places 11 Overall Losses 36 Overall Stake £990 Overall Return £940.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£49.55 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £950.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio One bet for me again tomorrow that comes in the Racing Uk On Sky Channel 432 Handicap(3) 1m 4yds Beaumont's Party - Pontefract 3:10 With Richard Hughes getting a 7 day ban, maybe we might be able to see a bit of value in the Hannon horses running this week with different jockeys taking the mount. This one stands out to me as a good e/w bet tomorrow. It has been in good form of late, not out of the frame the last 3 starts, winning one of those at Newmarket last July. Is up 2 pounds from its last run but should handle it and should handle the ground. If he runs his race again it should be fighting out the finish. £10 e/w @ 5/1 (Bet365) BOG

One bet for me again tomorrow that comes in the Racing Uk On Sky Channel 432 Handicap(3) 1m 4yds Beaumont's Party - Pontefract 3:10 With Richard Hughes getting a 7 day ban, maybe we might be able to see a bit of value in the Hannon horses running this week with different jockeys taking the mount. This one stands out to me as a good e/w bet tomorrow. It has been in good form of late, not out of the frame the last 3 starts, winning one of those at Newmarket last July. Is up 2 pounds from its last run but should handle it and should handle the ground. If he runs his race again it should be fighting out the finish. £10 e/w @ 5/1 (Bet365) BOG
NON-RUNNER!!! Not too bothered about that im not.. :)

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio I dont fancy anything "strongly" tomorrow so im going to have 2 small bets, one on a huge longshot. Music Of The Moor - Leicester 4:40 When this animal was stepped up in trip and put on heavy ground it won with ease last time out and the 6 pound penalty i feel is not sufficient to stop it tomorrow.It has only ever had 2 runs on heavy going and it won 1 of them and was placed in the other so loves this ground. Should be hard to beat again tomorrow. £4 e/w @ 11/2 (Hills) BOG Pawan - Southwell 4:50 Probably completely out of its depth here tomorrow but is a C+D winner and its last win came on slow ground. If Ann Stokell didnt ride it every time it might have had a more successful career. Nonetheless i put it in as a 50/1 chance so i will have a nibble @ the 125/1 e/w and hope it might nick a place. £1 e/w @ 125/1 (Bet365) BOG

I dont fancy anything "strongly" tomorrow so im going to have 2 small bets, one on a huge longshot. Music Of The Moor - Leicester 4:40 When this animal was stepped up in trip and put on heavy ground it won with ease last time out and the 6 pound penalty i feel is not sufficient to stop it tomorrow.It has only ever had 2 runs on heavy going and it won 1 of them and was placed in the other so loves this ground. Should be hard to beat again tomorrow. £4 e/w @ 11/2 (Hills) BOG Pawan - Southwell 4:50 Probably completely out of its depth here tomorrow but is a C+D winner and its last win came on slow ground. If Ann Stokell didnt ride it every time it might have had a more successful career. Nonetheless i put it in as a 50/1 chance so i will have a nibble @ the 125/1 e/w and hope it might nick a place. £1 e/w @ 125/1 (Bet365) BOG
Pawan was a non-runner and the other was unplaced. Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £8 Todays Return £0 Todays Profit/Loss -£8 Overall Bets 54 Overall Wins 6 Overall Places 11 Overall Losses 37 Overall Stake £998 Overall Return £940.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£57.55 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £942.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Shirley Blake - Navan 5:15 This horse might go well at a very big price tomorrow in the big race at Navan. In its 4 starts to date it has not been out of the first 3 and although it has to step up in trip to 1 mile 2 and has to encounter soft ground for the first time, on breeding it should cope with it. Won very nicely last time out over a mile at Listowel and is facing much better opposition tomorrow but im confident this horse is capable of getting in the places once more. e/w bet advised only if all 8 runners run, or else no bet!!

Shirley Blake - Navan 5:15 This horse might go well at a very big price tomorrow in the big race at Navan. In its 4 starts to date it has not been out of the first 3 and although it has to step up in trip to 1 mile 2 and has to encounter soft ground for the first time, on breeding it should cope with it. Won very nicely last time out over a mile at Listowel and is facing much better opposition tomorrow but im confident this horse is capable of getting in the places once more. e/w bet advised only if all 8 runners run, or else no bet!!
NON/RUNNER!!! :puke

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Golden Tempest - Kempton 8:00 I feel this horse is very interesting tonight. Won very nicely 2 starts ago here at Kempton over 6 furlongs and pon its last run it didnt get the best of runs but stayed on at the death over 6 and a half furlongs. Is stepped up to a mile for the first time today and i feel it will stay the trip. Is unexposed , has had 5 runs, 4 places and 1 win which is impressive. John Fahy takes off a valuable 5 pounds and it runs off same mark as last run. Interestingly it has run on this surface and track once and it won on that occasion. I fancy this. £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £20 Todays Return £0 Todays Profit/Loss -£20 Overall Bets 55 Overall Wins 6 Overall Places 11 Overall Losses 38 Overall Stake £998 Overall Return £920.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£77.55 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £922.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio 1 Bet today and it comes in the very last race. Stevie Gee - Wolverhampton 9:10 Now im no Liverpool fan, as a matter of fact i despise them but i feel this horse has a super chance tonight. Paul Hanagan is booked for the ride which suggests to me the stable are trying with the horse tonight. It runs off a mark of 75 tonight but 3 of its last 4 wins have been won off marks of 85, 80 and 80 so it is very well weighted tonight. The only time Hanagan ever rode the horse he was placed on it so that could be a good omen. Looks to have a very good chance if running to near its best. Im going for a big bet here. £25 e/w @ 8/1 (Bet365) BOG