** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Todays Bets 3 Todays Wins 1 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 2 Todays Stake £60 Todays Return £63.20 Todays Profit/Loss +£3.20 Overall Bets 30 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 6 Overall Losses 19 Overall Stake £580 Overall Return £647.45 Overall Profit/Loss +£67.45 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£187.45 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,067.45

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Top Dressing - Perth 4:50 This will be my only bet tomorrow. I think this horse is a tad overpriced tomorrow. I marked it up as a 7/1 chance so i am happy to take the available 10/1. The forecast ground tomorrow is good to soft which the horse will love. Its record on good to soft ground is 2 Wins - 3 Places - 4 Unplaced so more times than not on this ground it has been in the places which is good. Brian Hughes has rode the horse 3 times and has won on it once which was 2 runs back. The course should be fine as it was 2nd of 13 here at Perth over tomorrow's trip and ground before. There are 9 runners tomorrow which is a very suitable race for an e/w bet and i think this horse can go well tomorrow. There is a slight worry about its current mark, is currently running off 119, 10 pounds higher than its last win but if overcoming that should have every chance i feel. 2 Starts back at Kelso it dotted up over a lot further but has won over a lot shorter than tomorrow's trip also so is a very good horse that can run over a lot of trips. This horse may not win tomorrow but i feel it should place at least so im willing to have an e/w punt. I rate Strobe as a big danger. £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Hills) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Top Dressing ran a poor race today. Onwards and upwards. Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £20 Todays Return £0 Todays Profit/Loss -£20 Overall Bets 31 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 6 Overall Losses 20 Overall Stake £600 Overall Return £647.45 Overall Profit/Loss +£47.45 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£167.45 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,047.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Oil Strike - Ascot 3:10 I feel this horse has good place prospects tomorrow. Its last run was impressive i thought. The draw seems to be very important here over 6 furlongs and it pays to be drawn high. It has a lovely sit in Stall 16 and should be able to grab the fence just like it did last time and should be hard to pass. It has won over the distance 2 times thus far and its last run was off a mark of 88 when it won a tad cosily over 6 at Lingfield and is only upped 4 pounds tomorrow which i feel is fair myself. Ian Mongan has only rode this horse once before and he won on it that time so he has a 100% record on the horse. I feel it has a good chance tomorrow due to the draw, current form and should get the rail which can be vital. I rate Kelly's Eye as a potential outsider that can cause an upset and would be the danger for me. £10 e/w @ 16/1 (VC) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio No Poppy - Haydock 3:20 Should have a very good chance tomorrow. According to the stats, you must be drawn high here over 6 furlongs and it has a nice pitch in Stall 7 of 10 runners. Ran in Class 2 company last time and ran a very creditable 4th in a very big field and is now dropped into a Class 4 race tomorrow. Is also a front runner so could be very hard peg back and should fill a place tomorrow. Is a distance winner which is a plus. Has never run on tomorrows going forecast of soft ground but its record on the nearest to that, good to soft, is 2 runs and 2 places so should cope with the ground. Allen/Easterby combination have had a terrific season to date and that is also a plus. I feel it will go off in front and might not be for catching. I feel the biggest danger might be Riverdale. Waiting for prices to see if i back it e/w or win..

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Marvo - Haydock 4:30 In 1 mile races at Haydock, 1 out of every 4 races have been won by the widest stall of all which is a very good win strike-rate. Marvo is in Stall 12, with 12 runners taking part so should be able to get the rail and have an advantage over the rest. Runs off a mark of 77 tomorrow, only 1 pound higher than its last success so is well weighted if back to its best. The forecast ground tomorrow is soft, and its record on soft ground is 1 Win - 2 Places - 1 Unplaced so that is a very tidy record with it being in the places 75% of the time on the ground. If reproducing its last run where it only went down to Credit Swap by a neck it should go very close. It will be held up and come with a fast late run , hopefully a winning one. I would rate Play It Sam as the big danger. Prices updated in morning..

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

£10 e/w Oil Strike @ 16/1 (VC) BOG £10 e/w No Poppy @ 9/2 (Bet365) BOG £10 e/w Marvo @ 7/1 (Bet365) BOG
Todays Bets 3 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 1 Todays Losses 2 Todays Stake £60 Todays Return £19 Todays Profit/Loss -£41 Overall Bets 34 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 7 Overall Losses 22 Overall Stake £660 Overall Return £666.45 Overall Profit/Loss +£6.45 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£126.45 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,006.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Old Master Expert - Brighton 2:10 This horse has progressed nicely , never out of the frame and got off the mark at the 3rd attempt at Pontefract last time out over this trip of 5 furlongs. It travelled notably well last time out and powered home to lead near the post. Is still very unexposed and has potential for plenty of more improvement so the step up in grade should be no problem. It pays to be drawn on the outside over 5 furlongs at Brighton and this horse is in Stall 12 of 14 so has a nice sit also. Tom Queally takes the ride who is in decent heart having a winner and a 2nd today at Ffos Las. I rate Volcanic Dust as an outsider that might be a danger to my selection. Should come late and fast and im expecting a place at least.

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Advertise - Newbury 3:45 Ran a very good race last time out over the same trip and in a better Class. Finished very fast and stayed on dourly only to fail by half a length at Bath. Is now dropped in Class tomorrow from Class 4 down to Class 5 and if reproducing its last run it could well suffice. It has a lovely draw in Stall 9 of 12 where high stalls are favoured here over a mile. This is Jimmy Fortune's first time riding the horse and i rate Fortune so i feel its a good jockey booking. What interests me highly is its record on good to soft. Out of its 3 runs on good to soft it reads 1/11 - 4/11 - 2/11 so thats 1 win, 1 place and another run just out of the places so im expecting a place at least tomorrow. Balding is in superb form with his last 10 runs reading as follows: 3 - 2 - 12 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 8 - 7 - 9 - 2 which makes it 2 wins and 4 places from 10 runners. Very interestingly when Fortune has teamed up with Balding at Newbury, its record is as follows: 9 Runs, 2 Wins, £7,381 Prizemoney, 22% Win SR, 110% Profit, £9.91 profit to level stakes. Should go well tomorrow.

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Advertise - Newbury 3:45 Ran a very good race last time out over the same trip and in a better Class. Finished very fast and stayed on dourly only to fail by half a length at Bath. Is now dropped in Class tomorrow from Class 4 down to Class 5 and if reproducing its last run it could well suffice. It has a lovely draw in Stall 9 of 12 where high stalls are favoured here over a mile. This is Jimmy Fortune's first time riding the horse and i rate Fortune so i feel its a good jockey booking. What interests me highly is its record on good to soft. Out of its 3 runs on good to soft it reads 1/11 - 4/11 - 2/11 so thats 1 win, 1 place and another run just out of the places so im expecting a place at least tomorrow. Balding is in superb form with his last 10 runs reading as follows: 3 - 2 - 12 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 8 - 7 - 9 - 2 which makes it 2 wins and 4 places from 10 runners. Very interestingly when Fortune has teamed up with Balding at Newbury, its record is as follows: 9 Runs, 2 Wins, £7,381 Prizemoney, 22% Win SR, 110% Profit, £9.91 profit to level stakes. E/W @ 9/2 (Stanjames) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio 2 Bad runs today... Todays Bets 2 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 2 Todays Stake £40 Todays Return £0 Todays Profit/Loss -£40 Overall Bets 36 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 7 Overall Losses 24 Overall Stake £700 Overall Return £666.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£33.55 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£86.45 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £966.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio In a big wide open handicap at Salisbury tomorrow i will be backing 2 selections e/w knowing that if 1 of them places i get profit so i see it as a value bet. Palisades Park - Salisbury 4:50 £5 e/w @ 20/1 (VC) BOG Romanticize - Salisbury 4:50 £5 e/w @ 33/1 (Bet365) BOG 18 declared runners in this race paying 4 places and there is value to be found in this race with the favourite being 15/2. Palisades Park is trained by Richard Hannon and even though Hughes is not riding it i still feel it has place claims. Has won over the distance of 6 furlongs and is only 1 pound higher than its win at Sandown a few runs back. Patrick Hills takes off 3 pounds which means the horse is now well weighted. Is still only a 3 year old and there could be a good run to come tomorrow. Romanticize looks overpriced here to me also. Is very lightly raced and is a C+D winner. I can forgive its re-appearance run due to it being its first run back and should strip much fitter now. It has run 2 races so far over tomorrows trip of 6 furlongs and its record is 1 Win and 1 Place over the trip so i feel 33/1 is a ridiculous price about this horse and im having an e/w punt

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Again im going to back 2 horses in this next race in the knowledge if 1 gets placed i make a small profit. Kings Supreme - Salisbury 5:55 £5 e/w @ 16/1 (Bet365) BOG Street Entertainer - Salisbury 5:55 £5 e/w @ 14/1 (Bet365) BOG Kings Supreme again trained by Hannon looks overpriced here to me. It hasnt been in great form this year but if coming back to last years form would have a cracking chance here. Again Hughes opts to ride for another trainer but i wont let that put me off. Its extremely well treated, runs off 70 tomorrow but won off 72,73,75 and has been placed off a mark as high as 83 so looks very well weighted with Patrick Hills taking off another 3 pounds. Street Entertainer is very interesting being upped in trip for the first time tomorrow. Won very cosily over 1 mile 2 back in March but has struggled since. Has been dropping in the weights each time and is now running off a very low mark of 70 so if coming back to any bit of form should make its presence felt with Neil Callan taking the ride another plus.

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Another poor day , i am changing my strategy. Todays Bets 3 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 3 Todays Stake £30 Todays Return £0 Todays Profit/Loss -£30 Overall Bets 39 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 7 Overall Losses 27 Overall Stake £730 Overall Return £666.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£63.55 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£56.45 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £936.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio My new strategy is sticking with trainers that are successful at a specific type of race... I GOT YOU BABE - AYR 2:20 Richard Guest is +£10.17 to Level Stakes with his 2 year olds. Was staying on nicely at the finish on its last outing and there should be more improvement to come. WESTERN PEARL - NEWMARKET 3:10 W J Knight is +£62.97 to Level Stakes with his 3 year old's. Is in great form of late, Spencer takes the ride and won easily at Ffos Las last month so has a good e/w chance. SECRET ASSET - NEWMARKET 4:20 Jane Chapple-Hyam is +£47.80 to Level Stakes with 4 year old + horses. Spencer again takes the ride and although is not in great form, has a place chance. TABIET - AYR 4:40 James Moffatt is +£17 to level stakes with his 3 year olds and has this likely outsider here tomorrow. Franny Norton takes the ride , is lightly raced and won @ 50/1 last June so not to be dismissed. EOLITH - NEWMARKET 5:30 Another for W J Knight here who has a profit of +£62.97 to Level Stakes with his 3 year olds. This horse was unbeaten last year. Well backed last time but failed and has leading chance tomorrow. SUNSET BOULEVARD - WARWICK 6:10 Jim Best is +£33 to level stakes in turf flat races. Is well treated now coming back onto the flat and should have a big chance tomorrow. HE'SAHIT - KEMPTON 7:30 P R Hedger is +£63.50 to level stakes with his 3 year olds. He runs this horse in a claimer tomorrow and is unraced. Was bought cheaply so will be a big price tomorrow so fingers crossed. DEFECTOR - KEMPTON 8:50 D Bourton is +£10 to level stakes in all-weather flat races and is a very new trainer so has started very well. Won nicely 2 starts ago and was a good 3rd last time out and can battle out the finish again. TREMPARI - KEMPTON 8:30 Mike Murphy is +£21.25 with his horses that run on the all-weather flat. Won off a higher mark this time last year so warrants a lot of respect especially if money comes for it. I will update prices as i get them, most bets if not all will be £10 e/w

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Too many selections yesterday, i must go back to drawing board again and do 1/2 selections per day... Im not good at this craic!!! Todays Bets 9 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 2 Todays Losses 7 Todays Stake £170 Todays Return £70 Todays Profit/Loss -£100 Overall Bets 48 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 9 Overall Losses 34 Overall Stake £900 Overall Return £736.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£163.55 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) -£43.55 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £836.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Rimth - Newmarket 2:30 The booking of William Buick looks significant here. Ran a very good race when 3rd to Hooray in the Lowther and a few of his opponents today were behind Rimth on its latest run at Salisbury. Ran too bad to be true at Ayr last time and now finally Spencer is off the horse and a good hard jockey is on. First run on softer ground today but is still very lightly raced and is open to improvement. £10 e/w @ 12/1 (Betfred) BOG Temple Meads - Newmarket 3:05 I thought this horse would have been favourite today so 7/2 looks a cracking price to me. Has won 3 of its 4 starts to date and the only time it didnt win it was down to Jimmy Fortune giving it a horrendous ride and trying to gun-blaze the field where the horse needs to be held up and it needs to be able to power home at the finish. Its a course winner and if in the same form as when he routed the field last time out, this will be getting its head in front again. £10 e/w @ 7/2 (Coral) BOG Also advising a £5 e/w double... Best of luck :hope

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Rimth was 2nd, no match for Horray though. Temple Meads probably would have been placed had the saddle not slipped Todays Bets 3 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 1 Todays Losses 2 Todays Stake £50 Todays Return £40 Todays Profit/Loss -£10 Overall Bets 51 Overall Wins 5 Overall Places 10 Overall Losses 36 Overall Stake £950 Overall Return £776.45 Overall Profit/Loss -£173.55 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) -£53.55 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £826.45

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Only 1 bet for me tomorrow Fury - Newmarket 2:25 27 runners go to post here tomorrow but im still quite confident about this selection. This horse is highly thought of by the Haggas yard and won on its debut, putting the race to bed in the final furlong. The way it won that race made me think this horse has a very classy touch about it and Fallon takes the ride tomorrow. Normal improvement and this horse should make its presence felt. I thought this animal would be favourite so 10/1 looks ok value to me. £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

Only 1 bet for me tomorrow Fury - Newmarket 2:25 27 runners go to post here tomorrow but im still quite confident about this selection. This horse is highly thought of by the Haggas yard and won on its debut, putting the race to bed in the final furlong. The way it won that race made me think this horse has a very classy touch about it and Fallon takes the ride tomorrow. Normal improvement and this horse should make its presence felt. I thought this animal would be favourite so 10/1 looks ok value to me. £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Bet365) BOG
:gimme:cheers