** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Ingleby King - Wolverhampton 8:55 There are a few factors as to why i like this horse tomorrow. Its last run i thought was eye-catching so the step up in trip should suit, is well drawn, significant jockey booking and the horse is fairly unexposed so has a lot going for it. Over a mile at Wolverhampton there is a slight draw advantage for the inside stalls so this horse is in Stall1 tomorrow and has no excuses from that pitch if breaking on terms. Its last run was very eye-catching for me. It ran over 7 furlongs last time out at Newcastle but to me it looks like it needs tomorrows step up to a mile, i feel it found the 7 furlongs a tad too sharp as it stayed on very well to take 3rd but the race was over before it got going. The extra furlong tomorrow is a major plus in my opinion. It runs off a mark of 55 tomorrow, the same mark as its last run so it is fairly well treated. Before the blinkers were put on it had very poor form its first few runs, but it has had the blinkers on the past 2 races and it has finished 3rd on both them outings so it is fair to make the presumption that the blinkers have brought improvement out of the horse. Jim Crowley is a significant jockey booking tomorrow. Its his first time taking the ride on this horse and he is a talented jockey who is having a great year for the in-form Beckett yard. My reckoning is that the horse is improving, it is well drawn, the step up in trip will suit, the jockey booking is good and if handling the surface it should definately make its presence felt. I would rate Desert Falls as my main danger. £10 e/w @ .................

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio

Bravely - Ayr 2:50 I like the chances of this horse tomorrow. It is well drawn, has hit form, trainer is in form and should have a decent chance of making it 2 wins from its last 2 runs here. It has a great draw again tomorrow in Stall 16. Coincidentaly it won its last race from Stall 16 last time out at Newcastle. From this stall it should be able to grab the favoured stand-side rail and thats usually the place to be. It is dropped in trip tomorrow to 5 furlongs from 6 but i think that is no problem at all and could be actually an advantage as in its last run over 6 furlongs it picked up really well on the 4th furlong so if it picks up very well again 1 furlong out over 5 tomorrow it will be a tough nut to crack. Even though it is up 6 pounds for its latest success, i feel myself it is still on a very leniant mark. It runs iff a mark of 61 tomorrow but won off a mark of 72 last year so is still 11 pounds better off from that win which is substantial. The ground tomorrow is a forecast Good (good to soft in places) and this should be no problem as it has won on good to soft, good and good to firm ground!! When David Allan ride the horse it has a record of 1 Win - 2 Places - 4 Unplaced so he does fairly well on the horse and is the stable's top jockey. The trainer has been in cracking form this season also which is a plus. My summarisation is that Bravely will try to get the stands-side rail where the advantage is and 1 furlong out it should make a winning challenge off what is still a leniant mark. Has conditions to suit and is in form and there is a forecast 19 runners tomorrow which means there should be 4 places on offer so i feel is an e/w bet to nothing. Personally i would rate Argentine as the biggest danger to my selection. £10 e/w @ 6/1 (Hills) BOG, 1/4 odds first 4
Not a bad start to the day, it drifted out to 11/1 and ran a solid race finishing 3rd!! My danger Argentine was 2nd @ 12/1... :rollin

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Bravely drifted out to 11/1 and was a good 3rd. Ingleby King was unplaced. Todays Bets 2 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 1 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £40 Todays Return £37.50 Todays Profit/Loss -£2.50 Overall Bets 14 Overall Wins 1 Overall Places 3 Overall Losses 10 Overall Stake £280 Overall Return £287.50 Overall Profit/Loss +£7.50 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£127.50 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,007.50

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Verluga - Wolverhampton 9:20 This is my only bet tomorrow , its the only one that sticks out to me as an eye-catcher and could possibly be overpriced. Now Timeform seem to think that the horse would be better suited by 1 mile + but i myself think that the step back to 7 furlongs tomorrow will suit better due to the way it ran last time out. Last time out it was out near the back, 3 furlongs out it was pushed along and 2 furlongs out it made headway but when going into the 8th furlong it weakened which suggests to me that it stays the 7 furlongs and should be making headway tomorrow in the final furlong. It runs off a mark of 60 tomorrow, 2 pound higher than its only win where it won a 6 furlong race at Carlisle back in July. Duran Fentiman takes the ride for the first time tomorrow and it is its first run on this surface tomorrow so if handling it i feel it should have a chance at a price. The Easterby stable is in fine form, i think he had a couple of winners today and a couple of places. It is also dropped from a Class 5 into a Class 6 so that a little plus also. Now over 7 furlongs at Wolverhamtpon there is a bit of a draw bias favouring the low drawn numbers so Verluga has a nice pitch in Stall 3 and should get a nice sit before making a challenge. It is still a lightly raced horse open to plenty of improvement. My conclusion is that this horse will be very overpriced tomorrow, the Betfair forecast is 26.0 , my own personal forecast was 7/1 so anything over that id be delighted with. I feel the step back in trip will suit and it can make a winning challenge entering the final furlong if getting a clear run.. I would rate Far View as my biggest threat. £10 e/w @ ...............................

Verluga - Wolverhampton 9:20 This is my only bet tomorrow , its the only one that sticks out to me as an eye-catcher and could possibly be overpriced. Now Timeform seem to think that the horse would be better suited by 1 mile + but i myself think that the step back to 7 furlongs tomorrow will suit better due to the way it ran last time out. Last time out it was out near the back, 3 furlongs out it was pushed along and 2 furlongs out it made headway but when going into the 8th furlong it weakened which suggests to me that it stays the 7 furlongs and should be making headway tomorrow in the final furlong. It runs off a mark of 60 tomorrow, 2 pound higher than its only win where it won a 6 furlong race at Carlisle back in July. Duran Fentiman takes the ride for the first time tomorrow and it is its first run on this surface tomorrow so if handling it i feel it should have a chance at a price. The Easterby stable is in fine form, i think he had a couple of winners today and a couple of places. It is also dropped from a Class 5 into a Class 6 so that a little plus also. Now over 7 furlongs at Wolverhamtpon there is a bit of a draw bias favouring the low drawn numbers so Verluga has a nice pitch in Stall 3 and should get a nice sit before making a challenge. It is still a lightly raced horse open to plenty of improvement. My conclusion is that this horse will be very overpriced tomorrow, the Betfair forecast is 26.0 , my own personal forecast was 7/1 so anything over that id be delighted with. I feel the step back in trip will suit and it can make a winning challenge entering the final furlong if getting a clear run.. I would rate Far View as my biggest threat. £10 e/w @ ...............................
Verluga disappointed, was pushed along a good way out.. Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £20 Todays Return £0 Todays Profit/Loss -£20 Overall Bets 15 Overall Wins 1 Overall Places 3 Overall Losses 11 Overall Stake £300 Overall Return £287.50 Overall Profit/Loss -£12.50 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£107.50 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £987.50

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Stratton Banker - Wolverhampton 6:20 I feel this horse has a huge chance tomorrow. There is a lot of exposed dead wood in the race i feel and this horse is very progressive and the step back to 5 furlongs from 6 is a huge plus in my opinion. This is a very strong travelling horse and over the 6 furlongs last time out was going very well until it reached the last furlong when it couldnt quicken so the 5 furlongs should be perfect for it tomorrow, it might not even have to come off the bridle in fact.. At Wolverhampton over 5 furlongs with fields of 10 or more horses, low stall positions are much preferred and have a good strike race so this horse is in Stall 3 tomorrow so has a nice inside pitch to work with. On its last race it went as low as 1.11 in running which just shows how well it did travel and it will be going low again tomorrow!! Amazingly the handicapper has not touched the mark it runs off today and that is a huge plus, runs off a very leniant 59 again tomorrow. I expect this horse to travel very well, look a sure winner a furlong out and should have the pace in the final half furlong to get its head up. I dont rate any of the other horses as dangers. £10 e/w @ 11/4 (Paddypower) BOG

Stratton Banker - Wolverhampton 6:20 I feel this horse has a huge chance tomorrow. There is a lot of exposed dead wood in the race i feel and this horse is very progressive and the step back to 5 furlongs from 6 is a huge plus in my opinion. This is a very strong travelling horse and over the 6 furlongs last time out was going very well until it reached the last furlong when it couldnt quicken so the 5 furlongs should be perfect for it tomorrow, it might not even have to come off the bridle in fact.. At Wolverhampton over 5 furlongs with fields of 10 or more horses, low stall positions are much preferred and have a good strike race so this horse is in Stall 3 tomorrow so has a nice inside pitch to work with. On its last race it went as low as 1.11 in running which just shows how well it did travel and it will be going low again tomorrow!! Amazingly the handicapper has not touched the mark it runs off today and that is a huge plus, runs off a very leniant 59 again tomorrow. I expect this horse to travel very well, look a sure winner a furlong out and should have the pace in the final half furlong to get its head up. I dont rate any of the other horses as dangers. £10 e/w @ 11/4 (Paddypower) BOG
Hmmm... Was backed into 11/8 and was beaten by a 14/1 shot.... Sigh.. Get over half my stake back though... Todays Bets 1 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 1 Todays Losses 0 Todays Stake £20 Todays Return £15.50 Todays Profit/Loss -£4.50 Overall Bets 16 Overall Wins 1 Overall Places 4 Overall Losses 11 Overall Stake £320 Overall Return £303 Overall Profit/Loss -£17 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£103 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £983

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Dream Catcher - Plumpton 3:30 I think this horse has decent claims tomorrow. McCoy has sided with Boogie Dancer and is not riding this for Jonjo O' Neill but im going to stick to what i feel is in the formbook and i feel this has a good chance tomorrow at Plumpton. This horse is in very good shape at the moment, and ran a very creditable 3rd of 11 at Hereford on its last run. It runs off the same mark tomorrow and is dropped a furlong in trip to 2 miles. The ground tomorrow is no problem. It has won on good ground, good to soft and also good to firm ground. The forecast ground for tomorrow is good to firm so no problems there. It has only ever run at Plumpton once and on that occasion it was 3rd of 12 so thats a positive. It runs off the same mark as last run, 113.. Richie McLernon has rode this horse its last 3 runs , the only 3 times he has rode this horse and he has 1 win, 1 place , 1 unplaced so that a good record on the horse. Is still lightly raced even though its a 7 year old and there should be improvement to come. Has a solid e/w chance. £10 e/w @ 6/1 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Frosted Grape - Uttoxeter 4:20 Even though this is going to be a very short price tomorrow, on current form i dont see anything in the race that can come near it if producing its last run. The horse has been in scintillating form, winning 3 of its last 6 races , and its last win being here at Uttoxeter and course form can be very decisive and i like the way Pipe is bringing it back to Uttoxeter again straight away after it won its last race by literally a distance here last time out. The forecast ground tomorrow is good to soft and that would be perfect as it won here on good to softground last time out. It is stepped up 1 furlong to 2 miles 5 furlongs for the first time but that should be no problem as there was no stopping it over 2 miles 4 furlongs last time out. It is up in grade and up in the weights but i still cant see it being beat tomorrow. I would rate Sporting Rebel as its main danger but im expecting a win. £20 win @ 6/4 (Hills) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Dream Catcher was unplaced but Frosted Grape won by 14 lengths at an SP of 5/4. I backed it at 6/4 last night but i should have waited at 9/4 was available this morning. Anyhow onwards and upwards still a bit of profit today. Todays Bets 2 Todays Wins 1 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £40 Todays Return £50 Todays Profit/Loss +£10 Overall Bets 18 Overall Wins 2 Overall Places 4 Overall Losses 12 Overall Stake £360 Overall Return £353 Overall Profit/Loss -£7 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£113 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £993

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Captain Scooby - Hamilton 4:40 I feel this horse should be fighting out the finish tomorrow. Tomorrows ground is a forecast good to soft which should be perfect for this horse's chances tomorrow. It has had 3 wins thus far, 2 of them being on good to soft and the other being on soft. Its record on good to soft ground is quite impressive, 2 wins - 3 places - 2 unplaced , which means it has been in the places on this ground 71% of the times it has ran on it. It has only ever had 1 run at Hamilton before, coming 4th of 6 but i can safely rule out that run as it was on good to firm ground. Its record over the trip of 5 furlongs is fairly decent also, 3 wins - 4 places - 5 unplaced so more times than not it is placed over the trip. It is on a fair mark tomorrow as it won off a mark of 72 back in 2008 and it runs off a mark of 68 tomorrow, it hasnt being put up in the weights despite a very good run in 2nd place last time where it was doing its best work late on. There is a bit of a draw bias towards high drawn numbers over 5 furlongs at Hamilton and this horse is in Stall 12 tomorrow, and with 13 runners it has a nice sit. I expect this horse to be coming late and fast tomorrow , possibly with a winning challenge but i am very confident it will be in the top 3 at the very least. I would rate Bronze Beau as the biggest danger. £10 e/w @ 13/2 (Hills) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Freddie's Girl - Kempton 5:30 I think this horse has a big big chance tomorrow for 1 main reason, THE DRAW!!! Over this 6 furlongs at Kempton, this is a startling analysis, over this time period 24 of the 76 races were won by the horse drawn highest. Which is an astonishing 3rd of the time. The bias is generally towards high, but definately towards the horse drawn on the inside and this horse is in the highest drawn stall tomorrow, Stall 12. Not only that but this horse has been in decent form also. It has been 2nd on its last 2 outings which were at Lingfield. Has only gone up 1 pound and i feel the draw it has could be giving it a 4/5 pound lee-way because of the superiority of the draw analysis. Another plus is that this horse is a Course + Distance winner so Kempton track is no problem nor is the distance. Seb Sanders has rode this horse twice and both times it has come 2nd so Seb has a 100% place record on the horse. Im expecting a very big run tomorrow due to the draw, current form and C+D form and i feel the main danger would be Haadeeth. I marked it up as a 9/2 chance so the 7/1 ill gladly take. £10 e/w @ 7/1 (Hills) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Walvis Bay - Leicester 3:20 Im going to take a chance on this one tomorrow because it is in good heart and another nice draw statistic i found. Over 5 furlongs at Leicester, 1 out of every 3 races have been won by the horse drawn in Stall 1. That is an impressive strike-rate. This horse is drawn in 1 tomorrow. This horse missed the break last time out when finishing 7th so i can forgive its last run, if producing the run before that when it won, it could well be enough to win here again tomorrow. This is a lightly raced horse and has already won 2 races thus far, at Ayr over 6 and at Ripon over 5!! The forecast ground tomorrow is good to soft, it has run over good to soft 3 times thus far and it was placed all 3 times so has a 100% place strike-rate on the ground and i like that. This horse should be in the mix again tomorrow if breaking on terms with a lot of things in its favour. £10 e/w @ 6/1 (Hills) BOG For the draw bias i have mentioned above where at Leicester over 5 furlongs there is a 33% win strike-rate from Stall 1, for the other two 5 furlong races at the meeting i will be doing 2 x 0.25 Pt e/w singles and they are as follows: £5 e/w Miss Moneypenni - Leicester 4:20 £5 e/w Wotsthehurry - Leicester 4:50

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Tevez - Leicester 5:20 I feel this horse has a huge chance to follow up here in this race. In its last race it was slowly away, held up in rear, made great headway a couple furlongs out and then was hampered, it didnt get a clear run BUT it still went on to win the race rather comfortably and i feel a rise in the weights of only 4 pounds has been very leniant as it would have won by a few lengths last time out only for all the trouble. The headgear has been doing wonders for this horse the past month and its back on again tomorrow. It is a course winner, it won here at Leicester only 3 runs back so that is also a big positive. Cathy Gannon has rode this horse twice and both times she rode it , it won. That is a 100% win strike-rate and she rides the horse again tomorrow so i find that a huge plus as she is riding out of her skin at the moment, hard to believe she is a woman when you see her riding!! High drawn stalls seem to do the best at Leicester and Tevez is in Stall 14 tomorrow which is another plus. It is sure to go well and it could prove very hard to beat once again. I would rate Swift Chap as the biggest danger £10 e/w @ ............

Todays Bets: £10 e/w Captain Scooby @ 13/2 (Hills) BOG £10 e/w Walvis Bay @ 6/1 (Hills) BOG £10 e/w Freddies Girl @ 7/1 (Hills) BOG £5 e/w Miss Moneypenni @ 16/1 (Bet365) BOG £5 e/w Wotsthehurry @ 20/1 (Bet365) BOG £10 e/w Tevez @ 7/1 (Betfred) BOG
Captain Scooby wins @ 4/1 (13/2 advised) Tevez wins @ 6/1 (7/1 advised) Great day!!!

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Todays Bets 6 Todays Wins 2 Todays Places 0 Todays Losses 4 Todays Stake £100 Todays Return £208.75 Todays Profit/Loss +£108.75 Overall Bets 24 Overall Wins 4 Overall Places 4 Overall Losses 16 Overall Stake £460 Overall Return £561.75 Overall Profit/Loss +£101.75 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£221.75 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,101.75

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Tax Free - Beverley 3:30 I know this is a short price today but i feel it has an unbelievable chance of success today. It is best to be drawn high at Beverley where high drawn runners have a huge advantage, its the biggest bias in the country. It is drawn in Stall 8 out of 8 runners so has a beautiful pitch to work from. Tax Free has won over the distance of 5 furlongs 6 times in its career so its its optimum trip. In its last race in the Curragh, it was beat by Astrophysical Jet who has since come out and won a very big race last weekend and this race today is far far easier. Its record on good ground is 1 Win - 3 Places - 1 Loss so thats a consistent record on todays ground. Dandy Nicholls is the Sprint King and i cant see anything but a win today. I dont see anything realy threatening but if there is something to challenge it at a price it may be Five Star Junior. £20 win @ 9/10 (VictorChandler) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Piquante - Beverley 4:30 This horse i feel should be placed at the very least today. It is best to be drawn high at Beverley, its a huge advantage and this horse is drawn in Stall 6 out of 10 runners so has a decent draw. Its last race was eye-catching, was in the same grade over the same trip where it stayed on very well in the final furlong to get up near the line and a reproduction will see this animal go very close here again today. Louis-philippe Beuzelin has only rode this horse once and that was its last race when it won and he gave it a very enterprising ride so he is as it stands 100% on the horse. Its only up 3 pounds from its last run which is very leniant. Todays good ground is no problem as it won on good ground last time out. This horse should go well again today and should be fighting out the finish. I would rate Carlito's Spirit as the biggest danger. £10 e/w @ 11/2 (Boylesports) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Kings Bayonet - Folkestone 4:20 I feel this horse has a good place chance today. I found its last run as an eye-catcher over a furlong longer last time out. It came to lead 2 furlongs out and got headed 1 furlong out and had no extra. This suggests todays trip of 7 furlong which is 1 furlong shorter should be ideal. Also the fact it is down in grade is another plus. Tom Queally is back on the horse today which is a big plus. It is a very lightly raced horse and had 1 win at Wolverhampton which was also over todays 7 furlong trip!! Since its win, it has run off marks of 83, 81 and 80 so todays mark of 78 is very fair and there should be improvement to come from this Cecil horse. I would rate Realt Na Mara as the biggest danger to my selection. £10 e/w @ 5/1 (Paddypower) BOG

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Tax Free could only manage 3rd place. Kings Bayonet was backed into 9/4 (advised 5/1) and came 2nd. Piquante ran a poor enough race unplaced. Todays Bets 3 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 2 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £60 Todays Return £22.50 Todays Profit/Loss -£37.50 Overall Bets 27 Overall Wins 4 Overall Places 6 Overall Losses 17 Overall Stake £520 Overall Return £584.25 Overall Profit/Loss +£64.25 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£184.25 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,064.25

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Wallis - Kempton 8:50 This horse has a big big chance tomorrow if continuing to progress. Its last run was extremely eye-catching over 6 furlongs. It was held up in rear and made great headway in the final furlong and was just held in 2nd place. Tomorrow it gets an extra furlong and the way it stayed on last time this horse should be a tough tough nut to crack tomorrow. The draw is interesting here. At Kempton over 7 furlongs , 1 out of every 3 races is won by either of the 2 stalls nearest the outside rail and this horse is drawn in Stall 8 of 8 runners so has a perfect sit. Cumani is a lethal trainer and Kirsty Milkshake knows how to ride a horse very well so im expecting this one to go all the way tomorrow. I would rate Miss Mittagong as the biggest danger as it last ran in a Class 1 race now dropped into a Class 4. £10 e/w or £20 win, dependant on price!!!

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Scottish Glen - Kempton 9:20 Again this horse has a good chance tomorrow and its chances have been increased by where it is drawn. Over 6 furlongs at Kempton, the inside stall has won 33% roughly of all the races which is a remarkable win strike-rate. It is drawn in Stall 12, on the very inside. This horse won a 5 furlong race at Lingfield a few starts back and is lightly raced. The day it won it finished late and fast so the 6 furlongs should be spot-on tomorrow. It won that day off a mark of 62, and runs off 64 tomorrow so it is well treated still in my opinion. This horse should go well tomorrow and has very good place prospects , has a lovely draw and ill be putting an e/w bet on. I would rate The Jobber as a danger. £10 e/w @......................

Re: Aidymacs Fancies Portfolio Select Comittee - Redcar 5:40 Good chance to follow up here tomorrow. Low draw is very much favoured over 5 furlongs at Redcar. This horse is drawn in Stall 3 which is absolutely fine and has a nice pitch from there. The form has been franked. On its last run it beat Captain Scooby (a horse i had on my thread yesterday and won) and Captain Scooby came out and won impressively yesterday so thats a huge plus. Ths horse is a Course + Distance winner which is another plus, it means it can handle the track. Has also won over this trip 5 times so knows the 5 furlongs very well. It is upped 6 pounds for its last success to 71 but it won off a mark of 68 before and i feel its not beyond him tomorrow. Tomorrows ground is a forecast good to firm which is perfect as the horse has won 3 times on that ground. I feel this horse should be bang there again tomorrow and i rate Bedloe Island as the main danger. £10 e/w @ ...............

£10 e/w Select Comittee @ 9/2 (Bet365) BOG £10 e/w Wallis @ 11/4 (Bet365) BOG £10 e/w Scottish Glen @ 10/1 (Bet365) BOG
Select Comittee won @ 9/4 (advised @ 9/2) with Rule 4 of 20% Wallis and Scottish Glen were both unplaced and didnt live up to my expectations.
Todays Bets 3 Todays Wins 0 Todays Places 2 Todays Losses 1 Todays Stake £60 Todays Return £22.50 Todays Profit/Loss -£37.50 Overall Bets 27 Overall Wins 4 Overall Places 6 Overall Losses 17 Overall Stake £520 Overall Return £584.25 Overall Profit/Loss +£64.25 Monthly Profit/Losses August -£120 September (Current) +£184.25 Starting Betting Bank £1,000 Current Betting Bank £1,064.25
user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif