For Sale - 2 Flights to Vegas

Boulder5111

Hello all, Due to a family illness, I have 2 tickets for sale to Las Vegas flying from Manchester direct on 1st September and returning on 15th September. The total cost for the pair was £1238 which includes meals, extra luggage allowance (20Kg) and seats together. The flight is Thomas Cooks direct service and having spoken to their call centre, a refund is not available, the only way I can retrieve anything is by selling the tickets on and paying £40 for a name change on each ticket. If anyone is interested, please contact me (or please pass on to anyone that you think might be interested). Obviously I would be willing to listen to offers since I'll be losing the original cost otherwise. I'd be happy to answer any further questions on this thread if anyone is interested. Many thanks....

Re: For Sale - 2 Flights to Vegas hi there question one do you still have the tickets questione two would £250 to £300 be in the range question 3 i would neen to talk to my mate to see if he could go for it im not trying to waste your time but pm me Andy bee :ok

Re: For Sale - 2 Flights to Vegas

hi there question one do you still have the tickets questione two would £250 to £300 be in the range question 3 i would neen to talk to my mate to see if he could go for it im not trying to waste your time but pm me Andy bee :ok
He can't PM you, you don't have enough posts. ;)

Re: For Sale - 2 Flights to Vegas

He can't PM you' date=' you don't have enough posts. ;)[/quote'] Well how many post do you need...... to get messages well if he cant message me he can reply to this thread but as hes not replyed i gess they have gone Andy :D:D:dude

Re: For Sale - 2 Flights to Vegas Hi guys. apologies for not replying sooner but it's been a bit hectic these last few days. The situation is still a bit cloudy I'm afraid :\ Having initially been told that the travel insurance claim was a 'no go', I decided to take Burnley Joes advice and try calling them anyway. Basically, I had a fairly encouraging chat with the call centre and they are sending me the forms to make a claim (thanks Joe). If this was successful, I'd be eligible for a refund less the taxes and any 'extras'. So that's it really, I'm kind of pinning some hope to that being successful but obviously if I got a decent offer to sell them on, then that would also be a possibility. Just thought I'd pass on the current situation, although everything it still up in the air and there's less than 1.5 weeks to go !