Dropping odds

Here i will back any team with odd falling down, could be the home or the away team. Sometimes i will wait since 5-10 minutes before the game to select a bet, due to the moving lines. The odds will be between 1.40 and 2.00 approximately. Starting bank 1000 units, the stake 10% of current bank, i bet with real money on Pinnacle book. Nothing else to say, let’s go: - LASK Linz - Austria Wien stake 100 @ 1.81

Re: Dropping odds

+108 units :ok
Lucky start :ok - LASK Linz - Austria Wien 3 - 4 - Molde - Start Kristiansand 1 - 2 - Santos - Sao Paulo 1 - 0 - UMF Selfoss - KR Reykjavik 0 - 3 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1108 Total bets: 4 Winning bets: 3 Strike rate: 75% R.o.i.: 27.0% - Standard Liege - Zulte-Waregem stake 110 @ 1.69

Re: Dropping odds I tried something like this once, but I couldn't decide on the criteria. I did it for totals and sides...totals were especially good; if the odds went from O2.5 1.7 to O3 2.1, I jumped on the U3, for example. The problem was the odds were poor, but U3 is pretty much always a good bet. Cheers, and good luck

I tried something like this once' date=' but I couldn't decide on the criteria. I did it for totals and sides...totals were especially good; if the odds went from O2.5 1.7 to O3 2.1, I jumped on the U3, for example. The problem was the odds were poor, but U3 is pretty much always a good bet. Cheers, and good luck[/quote'] Never tried this with U/O , thanks alltheth. - Vila Nova (GO) - Coritiba (PR) 0 - 1 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1069 Total bets: 6 Winning bets: 4 Strike rate: 66.6% R.o.i.: 13.5% - Wohlen - FC Lugano stake 106 @ 1.81 - Zurich - Sion stake 106 @ 1.60

Re: Dropping odds I think you'll find that your odds are the same whether the closing line is 2.00-2.2 or 1.4-1.6. Your return will be better if you just concentrate on the juicy odds. Are you only playing them when they drop a certain amount (say 0.2)? Another way would be to bet against any team that is called a "banker" on PL. Or worse, "I can't see any other result than..." :loon

I think you'll find that your odds are the same whether the closing line is 2.00-2.2 or 1.4-1.6. Your return will be better if you just concentrate on the juicy odds. Are you only playing them when they drop a certain amount (say 0.2)? Another way would be to bet against any team that is called a "banker" on PL. Or worse, "I can't see any other result than..." :loon
I look at how much it drops and “where” it drops. Thanks for the advice. - Genk - Germinal Beerschot 2 - 1 stake 104 @ 1.71 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1123 Total bets: 9 Winning bets: 6 Strike rate: 66.6% R.o.i.: 15.1% - Valerenga - Start Kristiansand stake 112 @ 1.45

Hey... Perfect how do you pick the matches?Are you tracking any sites?Thanks and good luck
I use betexplorer.com to pick my bets. - Valerenga - Start Kristiansand 8 - 1 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1173 Total bets: 10 Winning bets: 7 Strike rate: 70.0% R.o.i.: 16.7% - Kickers Offenbach - Bayern Munich (Am) stake 117 @ 1.60

Re: Dropping odds - Zagreb - ZNK Osijek 0 - 0 - Cork City - Wexford Youths 1 - 0 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1279 Total bets: 14 Winning bets: 10 Strike rate: 71.4% R.o.i.: 19.6% - Reading - Scunthorpe United stake 127 @ 1.45 - Greenock Morton - Stirling Albion stake 127 @ 1.65 - Peterborough United - Bristol Rovers stake 127 @ 1.63

Re: Dropping odds - Reading - Scunthorpe United 1 - 2 - Greenock Morton - Stirling Albion 0 - 0 - Peterborough United - Bristol Rovers 3 - 0 - N.E.C. Nijmegen - VVV Venlo 1 - 0 - De Graafschap - SBV Excelsior 3 - 0 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1297 Total bets: 19 Winning bets: 13 Strike rate: 68.4% R.o.i.: 14.4% - Honka - Jaro stake 129 @ 1.72

on betexplorer now PERFECT' date='cant find were it has the moving prices help please:) as have just come accross this thread and the idea looks good[/quote'] On Betexplorer you have to click on the odd to see the movements, you can give a look at the other site http://www.oddsportal.com/matches/ click on the game and move the cursor on the odd for the archive odds. - Honka - Jaro 3 - 1 - Strommen - Fredrikstad 3 - 2 - Follo - Bodo Glimt 1 - 1 - Vasco da Gama(RJ) - Vitoria Salvador 1 - 0 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1211 Total bets: 23 Winning bets: 15 Strike rate: 65.2% R.o.i.: 8.2% Sao Caetano (SP) - Icasa(CE) stake 121 @ 1.47

Re: Dropping odds - Zenit St.Petersburg - Dinamo Moscow 1 -1 - Oxford United - Bury 1 - 2 - Histon - Barrow 3 - 1 - Winterthur - Servette 3 - 1 Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 764 Total bets: 28 Winning bets: 16 Strike rate: 57.1% R.o.i.: -7.3% Unexpected results, it’s time to change something in the strategy. - Gremio Prudente - Vasco da Gama(RJ) hand. 0/+0.5 stake 76 @ 1.637