UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July zilina travel to bulgaria was 12 hours from zilina-viena-sofia-lovec but that was on sunday they had ouver 24 hours to recover so jet wag should not be a factor according to bulgarian press zilinas menager said that his team will tray to score anyway my pic is under 2.5 with bet 365.com :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July

thats why i love this forum...you get the info...thank you magurko anyway is till think,that lovec will win this one so i dont see any reason for changing my picks... zilina is desperate,they signed a new player(like 2 days ago) to bring a substantial improvment for their attack...at least he had plenty of time to get used to the play of zilina :D :lol
Momodou Ceesay plaeyed two or three friendly matches during season break in Zlina.

zilina travel to bulgaria was 12 hours from zilina-viena-sofia-lovec but that was on sunday they had ouver 24 hours to recover so jet wag should not be a factor according to bulgarian press zilinas menager said that his team will tray to score anyway my pic is under 2.5 with bet 365.com :hope
I've watched some of the game and Litex are dominating as far as i can tell...looks like you'll get some cash out of this one... hoping for litex to score a goal and take it :hope

Gent AH+1.5 @1.85 bet365 Tbh i like Dynamo or i may i say i did like Dynamo before Gazaev took a charge.As i said before i don't like Gazaev at all.I don't like his tactic and i don't like some players on the pitch.Dynamo's defence is awful atm,keeper Boyko is not good.Yesterday Dynamo paid 4mil for young keeper Koval from Metalurg but he will not play tomorrow.Sheva only scores penalty now and Yarmolenko is too young,Milevsky is a clown but they all think they are super stars.In last 3 domestic matches they won 2 by 1 goal and drew 1.I don't know much about gent but i know they will try to catch Dynamo on counter.Popov,Gusev,El caduri and Usuf are all out for Dynamo as main keeper Shovkovsky.
Fcuk, 3-0 FT.I said alot about how bad Dynamo's defence is but Gent's defence is just shite :eyes Even with 3d choice keeper and some missing players Dynamo still trashed Gent.

well TNS has not started their season aswell and the standard of the belgian league is at a much higher than the welsh premier league' date=' not much team news about TNS at the moment but Anderlecht -1 is a good bet in my opinion.[/quote'] well done mate,congrats:clap....FT 1 3.....not a good performance by Anderlecht,they started well and scored quickly and had chances for 0 3 but relaxed too much and TNS had a couple of chances and came back to 1 2, Suarez missed too many chances before finally put the 3rd in,anyway Anderlecht will need to raise their game for the next qualification round.

well TNS has not started their season aswell and the standard of the belgian league is at a much higher than the welsh premier league' date=' not much team news about TNS at the moment but Anderlecht -1 is a good bet in my opinion.[/quote'] i got it correct :clap As I live in Wales i get to see TNS play a lot and I know their standard of football, and that's why I opted for the -1 Anderlecht

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July UEFA Competitions 2010-2011 0-2-0 -2.41 units (0.00%) Try to get it back today... BATE Borisov pick -134 to win 1 unit Always a solid team and pretty good at home. BATE also in midseason while the Denmark Premier League has just started. BATE shoudl win this game, but I'll go the safe route and stick with the +0. Celtic +0.5 -116 to win 1 unit Doesn't seem that Sporting Braga has played a game in over 2 months which should affect them. Celtic have been on the road for a couple weeks and should be well in shape. Also Braga without the starting GK.

Litex were very poor and were lucky to get a draw in the end. Bad result for me as i backed Litex to win. :wall
I am not trying to be patriotic, but the fact is Zilina scored from off side. I watched that situation several times and it was clear off side. Litex ,on the other hand, hit the side bar while the score was still 0-0. They kept shooting at Zilina's goal, but did not impress. The gap left by injured attacking midfielder Doka Madureira was obvious.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July Uefa Champions League Qual 28.7.2010. 19:45BST AJAX-PAOK Ajax to win 1.30 Bet 365 So What so say about this game? I think Ajax is stronger team than PAOK, I watch them against Chelsea it was a very nice game and Ajax will be strong this year especially if they hold on Suarez in their squad witch I think they will do. And allso Hollands league starts(6.8.2010.) lot sooner than Greece premier league(28.8.2010), so I think Ajax will be in better form.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July Uefa Champions League Qual 28.7.2010. 20:00BST Braga-Celtic Braga or draw 1x 1.25 Bet 365 Braga is a very good team with some great brasillian players, and I think that they are on path to become a stabile Portugese club with European ambicion every year, I didnt see that they make sellout of players from last Great year. So they are strong. Especially at home, last Year they had 8 straight home wins in league. I know that this is not much but I dont have much data to work on its a start of season. Celtic, I dont belive in Celtic abilities this year, I heard that they sell their goalkeaper,and I think that they decided not to buy Robbie Keane, as I have seen him on Tottenham s couple of friendly games. So will not lose that game in my opinion.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July Uefa Champions League Qual 28.7.2010. 18:00BST Sheriff Tiraspol-Dinamo Zagreb Draw or Dinamo Zagreb x2 1.50 Bet365 Dinamo Z is a strong and well funded team, and their hole season depends on this game,I belive they are favorites against Sheriff. They lost a star of the team Manjukic(gone into Wolfsburg for 9 mill), but they are still strong in my opinion. They had been punished for terrible game against Koper, and I think they now have how can I say: "eye on the ball". They will not lose this game in my opinion. 1.30 x 1.25 x 1.50= 2.43 this will be My bet

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July I'm sniffing around and trying to find some value here, I can't understand why the odds on Braga are so high. Did they sell any players from last season? Odds of over 2.00 for a Home side especially as good as Braga seem generous to me. Looking into the match up, we have a Celtic side that is at a very poor standard if you compare it to the side they had a couple of seasons ago. Knowing about Celtics past Away record also, they should be priced up at around 10.00. It's Pre season so need to tread with caution but I feel 2.00 for Braga is a steal. Possibly even -1 could be worth a nibble perhaps. They were runners up last season in the Portugal League, so they can't be mugs. I rate the Portuguese League alot higher than the Scots League. Celtic Team news.. New Bhoys Efrain Juarez, Cha Du-Ri, Daryl Murphy and Joe Ledley could all feature Aiden Mcgreedy has shaken off a knock so he will play. Braga Team News Braga have made 17 new sigings for the New season, so they have a large squad of players, also their main man LIMA has scored 5 goals in 6 friendlies so far this Pre season. The Odds on Braga are rising all the time, and are now at 2.10.... best result I can see for Celtic is a 1-0 loss to take home if their lucky. I can't see them holding ooot for a Draw and certainly not a Win. I just got a feeling Celtic will get punished badly tonight so I'm stunned to view the odds rising on Braga..

I'm sniffing around and trying to find some value here, I can't understand why the odds on Braga are so high. Did they sell any players from last season? Odds of over 2.00 for a Home side especially as good as Braga seem generous to me. Looking into the match up, we have a Celtic side that is at a very poor standard if you compare it to the side they had a couple of seasons ago. Knowing about Celtics past Away record also, they should be priced up at around 10.00. It's Pre season so need to tread with caution but I feel 2.00 for Braga is a steal. Possibly even -1 could be worth a nibble perhaps. They were runners up last season in the Portugal League, so they can't be mugs. I rate the Portuguese League alot higher than the Scots League. Celtic Team news.. New Bhoys Efrain Juarez, Cha Du-Ri, Daryl Murphy and Joe Ledley could all feature Aiden Mcgreedy has shaken off a knock so he will play. Braga Team News Braga have made 17 new sigings for the New season, so they have a large squad of players, also their main man LIMA has scored 5 goals in 6 friendlies so far this Pre season. The Odds on Braga are rising all the time, and are now at 2.10.... best result I can see for Celtic is a 1-0 loss to take home if their lucky. I can't see them holding ooot for a Draw and certainly not a Win. I just got a feeling Celtic will get punished badly tonight so I'm stunned to view the odds rising on Braga..
I agree with You, Braga didnt sell any important players. I really dont know why the Odds are rising,I looked all news today and Braga should win, maybe a draw but I dont see any chances for Celtic here.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July AIK V Rosenborg - 0.25 @ 1.82 - BET365. AIK are suffering a bit domestically, and struggled to defeat Jeunesse Esch of Luxembourg 1-0 on aggregate in the last round. AIK are currently second bottom in the Swedish Allsvenskan. Rosenborg are flying domestically, haven't lost all season, and knocked out Linfield fairly comfortably in the prewvious round. Although they suffered an unlikely 0-0 away in Northern Ireland, they had many chances to put the game to bed, and eventually won 2-0 in Norway. Apparently AIK have sold a lot of players, and aren't the same team they were. I think Rosenborg should take this game as they are clearly in better shape.

AIK V Rosenborg - 0.25 @ 1.82 - BET365. AIK are suffering a bit domestically, and struggled to defeat Jeunesse Esch of Luxembourg 1-0 on aggregate in the last round. AIK are currently second bottom in the Swedish Allsvenskan. Rosenborg are flying domestically, haven't lost all season, and knocked out Linfield fairly comfortably in the prewvious round. Although they suffered an unlikely 0-0 away in Northern Ireland, they had many chances to put the game to bed, and eventually won 2-0 in Norway. Apparently AIK have sold a lot of players, and aren't the same team they were. I think Rosenborg should take this game as they are clearly in better shape.
Yeah, really high odds on Rosenborg. Definately take them.

I agree with You, Braga didnt sell any important players. I really dont know why the Odds are rising,I looked all news today and Braga should win, maybe a draw but I dont see any chances for Celtic here.
Posting from my phone so can't go into great detail but some of the info is wrong. Braga have lost around 5 or 6 players from last season, including their goalkeeper, two full backs, one of their star players signed for genoa and Hugo Diana who was on loan has gone back to valencia. Celtic have an awful away cl record but have done ok in past cl qualifiers drawing away at sparyak Moscow a few seasons back and beating dinamo away last year. We have made some good signings in juarez and ledley and have the makings of a very good midfield. I think we will go 4-5-1 here, be solid and am quiet confident of getting a draw, braga dont look as strong as last season.

I'm sniffing around and trying to find some value here, I can't understand why the odds on Braga are so high. Did they sell any players from last season? Odds of over 2.00 for a Home side especially as good as Braga seem generous to me. Looking into the match up, we have a Celtic side that is at a very poor standard if you compare it to the side they had a couple of seasons ago. Knowing about Celtics past Away record also, they should be priced up at around 10.00. It's Pre season so need to tread with caution but I feel 2.00 for Braga is a steal. Possibly even -1 could be worth a nibble perhaps. They were runners up last season in the Portugal League, so they can't be mugs. I rate the Portuguese League alot higher than the Scots League. Celtic Team news.. New Bhoys Efrain Juarez, Cha Du-Ri, Daryl Murphy and Joe Ledley could all feature Aiden Mcgreedy has shaken off a knock so he will play. Braga Team News Braga have made 17 new sigings for the New season, so they have a large squad of players, also their main man LIMA has scored 5 goals in 6 friendlies so far this Pre season. The Odds on Braga are rising all the time, and are now at 2.10.... best result I can see for Celtic is a 1-0 loss to take home if their lucky. I can't see them holding ooot for a Draw and certainly not a Win. I just got a feeling Celtic will get punished badly tonight so I'm stunned to view the odds rising on Braga..
:ok Perfect...

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27th - 28th July Cheers Spirit man... I was a little sceptic of Braga cos I only know them by league position status but I knew they would have to be diabolical to lose to Celtic on home turf. It has to be said though that Celtic have signed some pretty mediocre players and to come down to Portugal and expect a good result was asking too much I feel of the players at hand. Without A, McGeedy aswell, the only players they can rely on for Skill and technique are Brown, and Moloney the rest are pretty average guys.. Celtic have gone backwards from the good old days, Henrik Larsson Players and so on. The recession has hit big time on alot of clubs and it shows on Celtic cos they have been hit badly. They should have invested more in Youth I feel when they had the opportunity to bring good youngsters to the club. But that's easy to say now..

Braga v Celtic - Lay Celtic @ 4.0 As much as it breaks my heart to say it, I just cant see us getting anything from this away leg. Braga finsihed 2nd in last season's Portuguese league and are without question a team that will trouble Celtic greatly. They carry with them into this season a formidable home record due to the fact that they went the entire season last year undefeated at home in domestic competitions. Celtic's European travelling woes have been well documented in recent years with their win over Dynamo Moscow in last season's Champions League qualifying stages their only away European victory since they defeated MTK Hungaria in CL qualifying in season 2003/04. Celtic have brought in many new faces into the squad and on reflection of watching pre season games this season it appears that they key problems that decimated Celtic's 09/10 campaign still remain. They still appear woefully inept at centre back with no defender impressing me thus far in this position. It is hoped that new manager Neil Lennon will strengthen this position by the end of the transfer window but sadly this will come to late for this crucial Braga tie. It is feasible that many players could be making their Celtic debut in this match and it is my worry that too many new players are being brought into the side too soon for a key match like this one. It has been speculated within the Scottish press that Lennon will look to play a containing game with a 4-5-1 formation, this suggests to me that the Celtic manager will be delighted to take a draw or a narrow defeat back to Parkhead where it is hoped a full house can cheer the Bhoys on to qualification. Braga are a quality side, filled with Brazillians who will naturally be more than comfortable in possession, and they have proven this with their very credible league finish last season coupled with their dominating home form. Celtic's previous trips to Portugal in the CL have been less than successful after losing to Benfica twice (0-3 in 2006 and again to a late goal in a 0-1 loss in 2007) and sadly I cant see much hope of them coming away with a victory on Wednesday night. The 2.18 on a Braga win with betfair is tempting however I'm going to cover myself with a Lay on Celtic as it is possible we may sneak away with a draw but I just cant see the Bhoys bringing a lead home with them, I hope I'm wrong though.
Sadly was bang on the money with this, a truely atrocious Celtic away performance. Different manager yet the same old problems remain, most frustrating thing about that game was that Braga didnt even look like they were any more than an ordinary side. They managed to create nothing from open play and 3 set pieces have all but ended this tie. First goal wasnt a pen for me either but the defending for the other two goals was simply woeful. Expect Celtic to win the home leg but the tie as a contest is effectively over. Congrats to all Braga backers

Cheers Spirit man... I was a little sceptic of Braga cos I only know them by league position status but I knew they would have to be diabolical to lose to Celtic on home turf. It has to be said though that Celtic have signed some pretty mediocre players and to come down to Portugal and expect a good result was asking too much I feel of the players at hand. Without A' date=' McGeedy aswell, the only players they can rely on for Skill and technique are Brown, and Moloney the rest are pretty average guys.. Celtic have gone backwards from the good old days, Henrik Larsson Players and so on. The recession has hit big time on alot of clubs and it shows on Celtic cos they have been hit badly. They should have invested more in Youth I feel when they had the opportunity to bring good youngsters to the club. But that's easy to say now..[/quote'] Nothing to do with the recession mate, not sure how much you follow Scottish football but its dying a slow and painful death. Rangers are restrained as a result of irresponsible spending during the late 90's / early 00's coming back to catch them up. Celtic are suffering because of the environment in which they are operating in and the relative growth of our neighbours down south in the EPL with which Scottish football have found it impossible to compete with. When Celtic made the UEFA cup final in 03 under Martin O'Neill they had one of the most respected sides in Europe. I remember Bayern Munich coming to Celtic Park and picking up a point in a Champions League group match and celebrating it like they had won the competition, that shows the level of respect that side had amongst the European elite. Feels like a lifetime away. The ridiculous growth of the EPL and the subsequent overinflationn of the transfer market has left Celtic and Rangers way way behind, 10 years ago we were able to sign Sutton, Hartson and Lennon for roughly £6M a go, all 3 went onto have great success and become legends with the club. Not only can we no longer afford to be paying out £6M for a player never mind afford the wages that they demand but the quality of the player we could recieve for £6M nowadays for the most part wouldnt even be fit to lace the boots of those 3 players. Craig Bellamy has stated on a few occasions he would love to come back to Celtic but simply it comes down to economics. He's on something like 85K a week with City, he knows Celtic cant even afford half of that so he knows that it will never happen. Celtic and Rangers need to hope that 1. they find a way out of the SPL or 2. the bubble in the EPL and players start to become afforadable again. My predictions for this year are that Celtic fall into the Europa League and pending a good draw in that play off stage should make the group stages of the Europa League, I'm hopeful they are capable of progressing from there but I would say it's a long shot. Rangers on the basis of their European exploits last season and the downsizing we have seen to their squad over the close season I think will be doing very well to finish 3rd in their CL group regardless of the draw that they face. Its sad sad times watching Scottish football just now, the quality of the game up here is regressing at an alarming rate and its hard to see anyway we as a country can turn it round anytime soon.