Singapore S League 21st July

To answer your question Puntingpro......Todays game could go eitherway which would make the odds on Albirex tempting.They have been tough lately and in Castenheira have a player who is lively and could score.A key piece of news here is that Li(15 goals) misses the game for Tampines.I wouldn't get carried away with a Niigata win as they've only won 4 of their last 15 games but they're def harder to beat these days. Tampines have only lost 4 of their last 15 but I agree that their price is too short.In Duric,Amri and Shaffaein they have players who can score. To sum up,I see a tight game today and if your going to back Albirex then you should take draw cover 13/10 double chance(4 of their last 6 ending in stalemate,and it could be another today).....don't be fooled by the sneaky bookies either,Albirex aren't at home...this game is at the Jalan Baser stadium(neutral venue)....

Re: Singapore S League 21st July Thanx for ur imput lucko.got double chance on albirex at 2.6.goodluck Should hav known.singapore is so small.young lions and woodlands played at that stadium on monday.i would be surprized if they hav at least 5 stadiums over there! So all teams play at any stadium randomly at any given time?i know home team has little advantage but to what extent im not sure.

Re: Singapore S League 21st July

Thanx for ur imput lucko.got double chance on albirex at 2.6.goodluck Should hav known.singapore is so small.young lions and woodlands played at that stadium on monday.i would be surprized if they hav at least 5 stadiums over there! So all teams play at any stadium randomly at any given time?i know home team has little advantage but to what extent im not sure.
It is a small country but most of the teams have their own stadium.They play each other 3 times,once at home,once away and once at the national stadium on the artificial surface...2.6 is good value for the double chance and good luck to you but it's no bet for me today....

Just put the free loyalty bonus from Bet365 on the unders at 2.00. Niigata have been hard to beat lately and the Rovers are missing an important player in attack. :hope
Well done mate.game ended 0-1 to tampines.as for my bet no biggie @lucko... okay i see now.is this nuetral stadium always jhalan basar?coz thatll explain why theres only one game every day atm

Well done mate.game ended 0-1 to tampines.as for my bet no biggie @lucko... okay i see now.is this nuetral stadium always jhalan basar?coz thatll explain why theres only one game every day atm
Yes the neutral stadium is J Basar....I don't think that's the reason why there's only one match a day though...I think they just like to spread the entertainment...if you can call it that....