Lay Of The Day Selections ~ July 9th

200 Newmarket: Klammer Trappy little race in which most of the runners can be given a chance, most havnt raced over 7f including my selection Klammer. Won two races in photo finishes before running on well in the Coventry to finish fifth. The form of that race took a real knock yeaterday when the second and third ran poorly so will need to improve no end to land this and with at least 3 others having similar if not better credentials has to be a lay at around 9/2-5/1.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ July 9th 3.10 newmarket Starspangledbanner - 1 pt lay - I may well end up with egg on my face here but I fail to see what all the fuss is about. He won at Royal Ascot for a powerful yard but was allowed to dominate from the front and had the benefit of the favoured side of the split. Equiano, who arrives here in terrific heart and has been rejuvenated this season but may prefer shorter, is unlikely to allow him an easy run of things and is likely gonna try lead from pillar to post himself. Fleeting Spirit won this race last season and seems to have the perfect draw right alongside these two, waiting to pick her moment and ready to pick their pockets late on. If the favourite wins, fair play, but I think he should be 7/2 were it not for the fact it was O'Brien, and willing to take a punt.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.