Swedish Superetten 29 june

Degerfors> Östers = 1 (1.75) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Degerfors is third in the standings by 23 points in 12 games with a score home-W5 D0 L1-5 goals scored 11 goals conceded. Östers is 13 in the standings by 13 points in 12 games with a score out house w2-d0-l4 goals scored 8 goals conceded 12. Preview: Östers lacks some players as Karlsson (defender), Akesson (goalkeeper) Blomqvist, legs (forward) and Anderson (midfield). Overwhelming superiority of the home team. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Swedish Superetten 29 june Degerfors - 3/4 @ 1.98 - Canbet Hosts surely have more quality in this match, they are fighting for promotion places, and are only two points behind the top spot. Degerfors are also the best home team of the league with 5-0-1 record. On the other side we have Osters who will miss few important players and is struggling to get out of the relegation zone. Osters are 2-0-4 on away games, and the same record they have in their last 6 games. Odds on Degerfors are dropping for the whole day so i decided to go with asian handicap to get better odds. Good luck.

Re: Swedish Superetten 29 june

Degerfors> Östers = 1 (1.75) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Degerfors is third in the standings by 23 points in 12 games with a score home-W5 D0 L1-5 goals scored 11 goals conceded. Östers is 13 in the standings by 13 points in 12 games with a score out house w2-d0-l4 goals scored 8 goals conceded 12. Preview: Östers lacks some players as Karlsson (defender), Akesson (goalkeeper) Blomqvist, legs (forward) and Anderson (midfield). Overwhelming superiority of the home team. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
:cow:nana:ok:clap:cow