UEFA Champions League > 29th June - 7th July

Re: UEFA Champions League > 29th - 30th June Apparently theres doubts whether the Santa Coloma-Birkirkaragame will go ahead due to rain,alot more is expected today.Anyone with any more insight on this? Probably be a no bet for me but it'd be worth keeping on eye on for future rounds

Re: UEFA Champions League > 29th - 30th June I can't say I know a lot about these teams but I fancy Rudar Pljevlja to beat Tre Fiori to nil, which is 1.8 with Bet365. Simply because Tre Fiori are from San Marino. And their only other forray into Europe saw a 2-2 aggregate draw (and penalty defeat) to a side from Andorra. Rudar won the Montenegro league last season (its inaugral season). Montenegro is a small country but they like football there and the neighbouring countries have good sides so I am presuming they are not that bad. I might give this a punt but if anyone knows any more about the two sides I would be grateful to know.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 29th - 30th June

Tre Fiori v Rudar Pljevlja (19:30 BST) 9.8 5 1.28 107.98 %
I actually thought the odds on Rudar to win this game would be a lot lower. The champions of Montenegro should surely cruise past San Marino's best team. I recall last year that Mogren (Montenegro champs then) had to play Hibernians of Malta at this stage. Playing Malta's best was a much tougher prospect than Rudar have to negotiate here. Mogren won easily last year 2-0 and 4-0. I think that stat is a good basis to go on so I am taking Rudar on a handicap of -2. Rudar (handicap -2) 7/4 with Bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > 29th - 30th June

Are there any good books for soccer other than bet365? Im in US and bet365 doesnt take US customers. US books only have basic lines and I can't take a team -1, -2, etc. Help?:notworthy
If your in the US then your best bet might be BWIN. They offer lots of markets and games and more than most. I dont use them anymore because it was a bit of a hassel trying to withdraw winnings but it could be easier for yourself.