Singapore s league 25th june

Again I'm off to work,so just a quick word on today's singapore offering.I'm just posting my thoughts but I'm sure Leeds-singapore will have a much better idea than me.Sounding stylish has already mentioned this game in yesterday's thread.Young Lions won't be at home today but have played well recently in their games at the Jalan basar.They've recently beaten Home United twice there(once in the cup),Tampines(who were a bit tired and missing Li and Amri though)and Gombak(who drew 0-0 with Etoile yesterday).These were all good results. On the other hand Albirex played Sengkang there and drew 1-1.By all accounts it was a poor game by two poor teams.In their last 6 games the Lions scored 9 and let in 1 whereas Niigata are 4 for and 11 ag.There isn't much injury news here with Simono(1 goal) seems to be the only player missing for Albirex. To sum up the Lions should win this but as Leeds says this can be an unpredictable league at times,so I'll go small stakes on the Lions @ 4/6 with PP........

Re: Singapore s league 25th june This is truly the clash of the league's form team vs the league's underachievers.Young lions are basically the league's youth national team players.They are truly clicking into form this season.Their results have left me truly amazed as in recent years they were always they whipping boys.But their system is working now.They have an excellent captain in the centre of the park(whom coincidentally is the youngest national team player in singapore's history).They have a decent striker in khairul Nizam whom can hold up play well.Young lions really look good for all 3 points today.Albirex will as always try too outrun its apponents & play a fairly conservative style.Do not let their poor form deceive you,albirex have outplayed teams before but have been let down by truly woeful finishing & even more "glorious" defending. This is one of those games thats hard too bet on.The first 10 mins will be cagey...both teams trying too figure each other out.But i fully expect the young lions too sneak in a narrow win.They are coming off some huge results...& have a never say die spirit about them.It's going to be live on national television (& players here always play like deers in headlights on live tv) i will probably betting on a Young lions -0.5 (will try too find the best line for this & update if i have the time) & just a sneaky punt on HT-FT Draw-Home @ 4.40 @ betinternet (as these games tend too open up in the second half)

Re: Singapore s league 25th june

1-1' date='bet lost....had a good week in singapore anyway.....[/quote'] yeah just one of those games.But oh well wasnt a bad week for me.Lions created numerous chances but i guess the Jap goalie loves too perform in front of a live tv audience.One more game tomolo...n my so called "Hometown" team is playing....