Finnish Ykkonen 20th june

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 20th june Yeah was looking at this earlier... wot about RoPS on a h/c??... Lucko... i read your posts quite often and im very impressed with the info you give... its very useful...:ok I remember once you tipped on the irish leagues... you won me a load of money:cheers Can you tell me the best websites for stats and info on teams/players //tommy

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 20th june

Yeah was looking at this earlier... wot about RoPS on a h/c??... Lucko... i read your posts quite often and im very impressed with the info you give... its very useful...:ok I remember once you tipped on the irish leagues... you won me a load of money:cheers Can you tell me the best websites for stats and info on teams/players //tommy
Tommy buddy nice to see you use PL as well as TFT! I would give soccerway.com a go... has stats for all the leagues, great site. :ok

Yeah was looking at this earlier... wot about RoPS on a h/c??... Lucko... i read your posts quite often and im very impressed with the info you give... its very useful...:ok I remember once you tipped on the irish leagues... you won me a load of money:cheers Can you tell me the best websites for stats and info on teams/players //tommy
Thanks Tommy,taking money off the bookies is always good.Yeah Rydogg is right soccerway.com is a priceless site for every league in the world.For the Irish games extratime.ie or rte.ie give the team news and some predictions and when the uk season starts obviously there's bbc.co.uk and also teamtalk.com.The singapore league also has a good website,www.sleague.com. These are the main ones I use plus sometimes I go to the homepage of the team I'm betting for/against and look there....Good luck with your future study...

If I cud get 5/6(won't last too long more,paddy must be having a sunday lie-in) I think I'd be happy with that.ROPS had a huge 8-0 win last weekend and sometimes it's hard to score a few again next game out.Also they are away from home and it's extra hard to cover the h/c when your away......

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 20th june Cheers Lucko and Rydogg... Yeah i took the bet (RoPS) on last night in a treble @ 1.87 this morning 1.6:) Im also thinking Stjarnan v Valur Reykjavik in the Icelandic league will be an over. I took it last nite with others @ 1.7... now 1.45??

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 20th june RoPS @ Expekt (1.70) Odds on ROPS dropping really fast and expekt still has this at 1.70 what is a good price considering that other bookies have it at around 1.55-1.60. ROPS in a great run, they have won 5 out of last 6 games in the league and trashed TPV by 8-0 in the last round. All of those wins are with at least two goals difference. Hosts are currently sitting at 3rd spot with 2-3-0 home record. Everything is indicating that we'll see another win by ROPS. Good luck.

RoPS @ Expekt (1.70) Hosts are currently sitting at 3rd spot with 2-3-0 home record.
OPS Home record is 1-0-3 and they are sitting at 10th spot. The match is a local derby, but it´s not really a big thing in northern Finland. So I don´t give any extras for OPS.