Finnish Veikkausliiga 19th June

AC OULA DNB @ 2.01 Betfair....I see a good price here but again I'm sure I could be corrected on this one.I tipped Oula for their last win away at a poor Lahti,they won 3-0 and it was their 3rd win in a row scoring 7 conceding 0.At home they are 2-1-1 for 7 ag 5.TPS are a decent 1-3-1 away for 6 ag 5,but they've still only won once away and Oula have lost 1 at home. Tps in their last 6 games are 0-4-2 and Oula are 3-1-2.The thing for me is that this is TPS's 3rd away game this week.They played Tampere on monday(2 hours),cup game vs KUPS on Wednesday(longer journey,around 5 hours) and today they have an 8 hour trek to face Oula.I don't have any team news so some Finnish input would be welcome.I just think that the price is takeable against a team who might have one eye on the cup and sore bums from the travelling.....

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga 19th June 0-2...bet lost... Unlucky mate. The quality that is TPS turned up for a change, even without Johansson, which is rare enough in itself! Now you see the true colours of Finnish football ;)

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga 19th June

0-2...bet lost... Unlucky mate. The quality that is TPS turned up for a change, even without Johansson, which is rare enough in itself! Now you see the true colours of Finnish football ;)
Indeed a 2-0 loss,all good things must come to an end.Just because I lost one doesn't show me the true colours of Finnish football.I presume people post losing picks in other threads.I never pretented I was going to win all the time.Thanks for posting when I lost though and not when I won.......

Indeed a 2-0 loss' date='all good things must come to an end.Just because I lost one doesn't show me the true colours of Finnish football.I presume people post losing picks in other threads.I never pretented I was going to win all the time.Thanks for posting when I lost though and not when I won.......[/quote'] No need to be defensive mate - I just said you were unlucky, is all. It's a useful pointer on how unpredictable Finnish football can be is all, nothing more. If I wanted to be a d*** then I'd point out that you only post again when you win :) But frankly I don't care - just thought I'd lend a hand in case you wade into Finnish football thinking it's easy and then before you know it you get swallowed up by an unpredictable set of leagues. Good luck with your future Finnish endeavours :beer

No need to be defensive mate - I just said you were unlucky, is all. It's a useful pointer on how unpredictable Finnish football can be is all, nothing more. If I wanted to be a d*** then I'd point out that you only post again when you win :) But frankly I don't care - just thought I'd lend a hand in case you wade into Finnish football thinking it's easy and then before you know it you get swallowed up by an unpredictable set of leagues. Good luck with your future Finnish endeavours :beer
Thanks for your concern.I've stated in a few of my posts that these lower and scandinavian leagues are just a hobby for me as I don't know much about them.I like sifting through the stats of any league,looking for a slight edge and having a small flutter.It's not all about winning money believe it or not.If I win there is a satisfaction in the winning and hopefully help some people. If you took the trouble to read through my posts you'd find that I do post when I lose most of the time(denmark 26th may,latest one) and I think I failed to on one or two occasions due to work travel committments.Don't worry I'm around too long to think that betting is easy.Just as well you weren't being a d***

Thanks for your concern.I've stated in a few of my posts that these lower and scandinavian leagues are just a hobby for me as I don't know much about them.I like sifting through the stats of any league' date='looking for a slight edge and having a small flutter.It's not all about winning money believe it or not.If I win there is a satisfaction in the winning and hopefully help some people. If you took the trouble to read through my posts you'd find that I do post when I lose most of the time(denmark 26th may,latest one) and I think I failed to on one or two occasions due to work travel committments.Don't worry I'm around too long to think that betting is easy.Just as well you weren't being a d***[/quote'] Then I profusely apologise for not sifting through all 665 of your posts and wrongly assuming your reasoning behind your tips. Good luck with your future bets :)

Then I profusely apologise for not sifting through all 665 of your posts and wrongly assuming your reasoning behind your tips. Good luck with your future bets :)
Thanks for your good luck wishes.I never asked you to sift through my 665 posts,just not to make a false statement if you don't take the time to do so.Apology excepted,I think were both on the same side.....