Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread

Guppie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread Right then guys and gals. Scotty's 'New Bank Builder' thread deserves an award. Although Scotty already has two awards, there is a third one missing from his collection. A 'Moneybags' award should be given here. The thread has received enough nominations and has been around long enough whilst still producing consistent results. Slapdash's two 'Bog Trotting' threads should be enough for an award. Not too sure whether the award should be a 'Moneybags' for the solid profits being achieved or a 'Tenacious' for the longevity and consistency...........or even both. As with Scotty's nomination Slapdash has the required nominations and fully merits either one or two awards. Torque's thread is also on the radar for future consideration. Any other comments?

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread Personally, alongside Slappy's 2 threads I would nominate your own Skittle. Your newest Mixture is the best yet, and at bet 331, it looks like it won't be long till it takes my title. :clap :clap You should be awarded for sticking with that. These threads require 1 thing discipline- something which is all too easily mentioned in passing on other GHs before the inevitable loss. Another one to consider could be Stable Masters Alfa Romeo hunt. It isn't the oldest thread in the world, but with the profit he's making he really deserves some attention. Also unlike some fleeting GHers that are usually banned within a few weeks he doesn't make any nonsensical claims to fame or doesn't spend the whole day talking about how wonderful him and his system are. He quietly gets on with things, but results speak for themselves! He is always someone to follow. Him and Slappy, IMO are untouchable with the horses. So I will throw his name out there.

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread Thanks for the input Scotty. I'm hesitant in mentioning my own thread until when/if I do manage the climb everest, but thanks anyway. Believe me, if it happens I'll be shouting. Stable Masters thread is moving along nicely, but as you mentioned, it may need a little more time. I've PM'ed the boss re the awards so we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

• 1 month later...