Guppie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread Seems like I'm the only one on patrol. Scotty's New Bank Builder Does exactly what it says on the tin. Whilst I'm not a fan of the system as a whole and I hate the guy because I still can't get to his 350 record, you can't deny the success over the period of time. A 'Moneybags' award is overdue here.

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread

Seems like I'm the only one on patrol. Scotty's New Bank Builder Does exactly what it says on the tin. Whilst I'm not a fan of the system as a whole and I hate the guy because I still can't get to his 350 record, you can't deny the success over the period of time. A 'Moneybags' award is overdue here.
I Agree :notworthy

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread Due to the GHers being constantly overlooked in the PL Oscars, can't we have our own Oscars here? I'm sure Rebel would be happy to moderate :p;) A poll should be setup. To lose to people, simply because another section is far more popular regardless of how good a "System" is, is utterly ludicrous. Don't think I would just be wanting this so I can win another award. Far from it, but why should systems which are literally thousands of pounds up for the year, lose to ones which actually show a loss for the year? Hello, system of the year!? :lol

Re: Glory Hunters Awards-New Thread

Due to the GHers being constantly overlooked in the PL Oscars, can't we have our own Oscars here? I'm sure Rebel would be happy to moderate :p;) A poll should be setup.
Ahahahaha As Datapunter said to me when i set up the league
you started it, you live with it :lol
Don't think we would have to wait unitl next year. if the GHers agree to put their full support behind only one nomination from this forum it could be in with a shout. Let face it the ATR boys are likely to vote for a horse racing system and the football guy a football system. So why shouldn't the GHer vote for a Glory Hunt! Just gone over the nominations thread up to post 50, and Scotty got fairly worked up in there over the lack of nominations for Glory hunter threads but fail too nominate one himself:spank. Here are the nominations so far for best system System / Number of Nom's / Section Quick System / 2 / ATR Bairn's Value Away Wins / 2 / Football Draws for profit...Pt. II / 1 / Football Head-to Head Meetings / 1 / Football Slapdash’s 'Bog trotting' systems / 4 / Glory Hunter/ATR? Scotty's New Bank Builder / 1 / Glory Hunter With the Top 3 going up for the vote looks like we could have 1 in there at the moment. There have been lots of great hunts this year in the Glory Hunters Forum but for been ban from Stan james for winning so much and giving the other bookies a bashing i think Slap deserves a shot at the title. It is a shame only 2 have been nominated so far(must nominate yet myself, will have a look over xmas) but we would want to make sure at least 1 GH system has enough nominations to make it to the voting stage. So Scotty will probably set up a poll for the best GH of the Year, monitor the nomination thread to make should the poll winner gets enough nominations, rally the troops in the new year for the vote and call around to present the award to the winner.:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...