30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat

newestpunter

you've seen this before, but i now have a selection criteria for the league season anything i make before the league season starts is a bonus even with withdrawals made at certain points, we aim for a million within 100 bets bet 1: holland 1-1 hungary ht back 2.5+ goals 10 @ 1.14 i will only allow 2 attempts at this with friendly games, if they both fail i will await the world cup beginning :hope

Re: 30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat

bet 2: bate 0-0 zhodino 57 mins back no zhodino clean sheet 11.43 @ 1.33 risky as i know f**k all about the belarussian league :hope
Well Zhodino have conceded 2 goals per game in their 5 away games this season, so you have a fair chance :hope

Re: 30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat cheers gents i figure i may as well pass on my selection criteria for the leagues i will mainly be taking favourites to score in the second half if they are down, or taking overwhelming favourites to score in the second half if they are level its the latter part that i have used for the first 2 bets, but friendlies and eastern european games are not my forte and are always risky but, thats 2 down - if i stick to my criteria i should be hitting a million after about 75 selections (and thats after having banked approx 138,000 on the way) the facts are simple, if my luck holds for about 80 bets i will be a millionaire so with that in mind, wish me some serious luck :hope:hope:hope