30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat

newestpunter

Re: 30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat with the way some of your systems go you should probably hit a mill before me i feel as long as i don lose my head and chase bets i will let the bets speak for themselves naturally i will need some luck along the way - but i am pretty confident and the best thing is, its only a tenner to start with

Re: 30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat in fact allow me to share some stats with you guys of chelseas 38 league games last season, only 4 had no second half goals - and they started the season with 18 straight games with second half goals arsenal also had 4 and started with a run of 16 straight winners for our hunt man utd had 6 liverpool had 8 spurs had 7 then lets consider big teams from the other major leagues bayern had 6 from 34 leverkusen had 6 bremen had 4 wolfsburg had 2 while over in italy inter had 7 from 38 juventus had 8 milan had 9 roma had 7 parma had 8 palermo had 9 then in spain barca had 4 from 38 real madrid had 5 atletico had 8 xerez had 6 plus, the fact hat we have a selection criteria really tightens things up i nearly hit the 10 to 1000 target a while back (got to about 750 odd) with no criteria, its gonna happen on that note i must add a disclaimer if you wanna follow me i have no problem, but bear in mind the criteria pretty much only comes into play once the league season starts - until then i am winging it

Re: 30*1.2*£10, withdraw then repeat o boy i am soooooooooo looking forward to the league season 1545 on a saturday *drool* man utd 0-1 stoke arsenal 0-1 wigan liverpool 0-1 wolves villa 0-1 bolton chelsea 0-1 west ham city 0-1 west brom forest 0-1 scunthorpe cardiff 0-1 watford rangers 0-1 st mirren celtic 0-1 hamilton a tenner on a second goal in each game @ approx 1.2 would become 61.91 and would cover a third of the progress for round 1 if i went no away team clean sheet the odds would probably be double so the tenner would become 383 and we would be 2 thirds there for round 1 admittedly life will not be so simple, but if we can hit say 5 a saturday and 5 a sunday followed by 10 during the week, within 9 days we would have hit the target for round 1 then the fun begins ;)