Poland I Liga 5th June

Gornik Leczna - Dolcan Zabki 1 @3.00 Unibet Will use fixed odds in this clash as just can not pass this great odds. Days where the team that wanted more a win got them, are over and Dolcan being fav in Leczna? No way especiall now when they are so severly weakened. They will be forced to play without many players, some of them important. Only suspended are Hinc, Ziajka and Dadacz + injured before Robaszek, Pawlowicz, Korkuc and Sretowicz (here I rate this miss very high, can not see who could score for them if not him). Stanczyk and Kostrubala got injured last time and their status is doubtfull. This is way to much for them. Hosts only last round managed to save the league drawin in Poznan but their potential is/was much bigger. They had bad season and target to promote very fast had to be changed but now without pressure at home and without to many missing players they should deliver the goods. Simply to good odds to skip, they would be impossible during the season. Worth a shot for sure.

Re: Poland I Liga 5th June MKS Kluczbork - GKS Katowice 1 2.00 SBO I am again on Kluczbork, but how could not I be on one of the most impressive teams lately against one of the poorest, if not the poorest at all! GKS Katowice is loosing game after game, failed to score in last 5 if I am not wrong. They were loosing not high but only because of the fact that opponents were missing their chances one after another. They were dominated by every team they faced in last 5 rounds so why this game should be any different? They maintained league permanence thanks to Klczubork last round who won in Plock and team from Katowice is safe. This is a thanks giving game for hosts who will say goodbye to their best player Sobota, he wants to give his best in last game, invited fans to celebrate a good season for them. It would be sad if they dropped as they simply are much better sida than league table says. They will miss Wodniok and Stawowy and that is crap to be honest but visitors have their missings as well which are more serious. + they have some beyong pitch big troubles with debts and club survival issues far from solved yet. Just get a feeling they would not care to much about this one.

Re: Poland I Liga 5th June Znicz Pruszkow - KSZO Ostrowiec (+0.25) 2 2.00 SBO Least confident on this one to be honest but still like the price to much. KSZO this round is playing some great stuff, mostly at home but even on road are doing decent work. Players are playing for their futures in better clubs and they will not give up in last game. Last chance to show up. In relegated Znicz probably same story but I will bet on bigger quality here. I got burnt by Znicz last time they beat mighty Widzew. Huge surprise but U can imagine how the game looked like the other day, parked the bus in the goalline and defended whole game. This time will be more open as different opponent and KSZO is more than capable of taking advantage of this. They will have their best players available as no missings reported after Ciesielski got back from suspension. Last time KSZO lost to Pogon but were clearly better side, missed some very good chances and I believe they will be pissed of and would not want to finish the season with another loss. They have great season and can finish 6th which is great for a team that before season wanted only to remain in league. Good chance to end season well here.

Re: Poland I Liga 5th June

Saturday 5 June 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pogon Szczecin v Wisla Plock (16:00 BST) 2.46 3.7 3.15 99.42 %
maximize.gif MKS Kluczbork v GKS Katowice (16:00 BST) 1.94 3.6 4.8 100.16 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Górnik Zabrze (16:00 BST) 2.02 3.55 4.2 101.48 %
maximize.gif Flota Swinoujscie v Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala (16:00 BST) 3.25 3.2 2.62 100.19 %
maximize.gif Motor Lublin v LKS Lódz (16:00 BST) 3 3.45 2.68 99.63 %
maximize.gif Stal Stalowa Wola v Warta Poznan (16:00 BST) 2.92 3.45 2.5 103.23 %
maximize.gif Gornik Leczna v Dolcan Zabki (16:00 BST) 2.9 3.2 2.7 102.77 %
maximize.gif Znicz Pruszków v KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski (16:00 BST) 2.28 3.45 3.35 102.70 %