** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010

Wednesday 2 June 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Atlético Goianiense (23:30 BST) 1.75 3.95 5.6 100.32 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Botafogo FR (23:30 BST) 2.32 3.55 3.35 101.12 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v EC Vitória (23:30 BST) 1.6 4.2 7 100.60 %
Thursday 3 June 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Avaí FC (01:00 BST) 2.15 3.6 3.45 103.27 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Flamengo (01:50 BST) 2.29 3.4 3.6 100.86 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v São Paulo FC (01:50 BST) 3.25 3.65 2.16 104.46 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Santos FC (01:50 BST) 2.21 3.55 3.55 101.59 %

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010

Brazil - Serie A, Soccer - Wed 6/2 Pinnacle
o indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum.o indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum.
GameHandicapMoney LineTotal PointsMore
Maximum Wager:5,600.00 USD2,800.00 USD2,800.00 USD
Wed 6/26001Atletico Paranaense o o
03:29 PM6002Botafogo RJ o o
Wed 6/26004Fluminense o o
03:29 PM6005Vitória BA o o
Wed 6/26007Gremio Prudente o o
03:29 PM6008Atletico Goianiense o o
Wed 6/26010Ceara Fortaleza o o
04:59 PM6011Avai o o
Wed 6/26013Goias o o
05:49 PM6014Sao Paulo o o
Wed 6/26016Palmeiras (n) o o
05:49 PM6017Flamengo o o
Wed 6/26019Cruzeiro o o
05:49 PM6020Santos o o
Brazil - Serie A, Soccer - Thu 6/3
o indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum.o indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum.
GameHandicapMoney LineTotal PointsMore
Maximum Wager:5,600.00 USD2,800.00 USD2,800.00 USD
Thu 6/36557Corinthians o o
04:59 PM6558Internacional RS o o
Thu 6/36560Gremio Porto Alegre o o
04:59 PM6561Atletico Mineiro o o
Thu 6/36563Vasco o o
04:59 PM6564Guarani Campinas o o
maximum (single) wager at the time of writing: Handicap:1,400USD Total Points: 700USD

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 only cruzeiro - santos is for betting overazzo 3.5 @ 2.15 ,thiago ribeiro is in incredible form,andre,neymar and Paulo Henrique too,Santos plays the most beautiful football in the world after Barcelona, all the cards thrown into the attack,cruizeiro has excellent counter attack that would have to use.for me over 3.5 is the best pick of midweek

Event Fluminense - Vitoria
Selection Fluminense
Strength 10/10
Date 03/06/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.50 (Back)
Reasoning Fluminense was brilliant on his two last games, defeating Flamengo by 2-1 and Atlético-MG, after being loosing 0-1, by 3-1. Fluminense is the third placed, with nine points won, and they want to maintain his place of qualification for Copa Libertadores. Vitoria, on the other side, drew 0-0 against Avaí on the weekend, in Santa Catarina, has 5 points and is close to the relegation zone. Fluminense don't want to miss the chance of getting three important points at home and due to the start of season that these two teams are making, i believe on it.

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 Ceará vs Avaí Ceará will be supported by a huge crowd tonight on their fourth home game at Série A. They won the previous three home games by 1x0. The only abscense will be defensive midfielder Michel. Striker Washington is back from injury. Avaí will play their third away game. They lost to Grêmio (3x0) on their last away appearance. Defender Rafael and midfielder Caio are the absences for tonight's game. I like Ceará for this match because of their strengh at home. I saw the games against Fluminense and Cruzeiro and both teams were completely dominated. I took Ceará @1.90 (Sportingbet), stakes 6/10.

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 any team news on sao paulo who play goias away. ye i like ceara they have a good home record 10/11 fluminense have the best home record in the league 4/9 any1 like flamago tonite they have started bad but they did last season. maybe its cause of the copa Lib. 12/5 gremio A. i like at home tonite 8/13

any team news on sao paulo who play goias away. ye i like ceara they have a good home record 10/11 fluminense have the best home record in the league 4/9 any1 like flamago tonite they have started bad but they did last season. maybe its cause of the copa Lib. 12/5 gremio A. i like at home tonite 8/13
Flamengo: not so sure about it, Palmeiras is not good as well right now. I expect a low scoring game but wouldn't bet on this one. Gremio: I like it, but the match is tomorrow (Thursday). São Paulo: Definitely the best defense in the country right now. The problem is that 3 of their 4 defenders (Miranda, Renato Silva and Alex Silva) are out due to injuries. Cicinho and Rodrigo Souto are back. Goiás didn't play well the first 4 matches, but beat local rival Atlético last match and could get some excitement out of it. Another tough decision, I believe.

Data

Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória do Visitante

02/06/2010 Atlético PR Botafogo 42.9 % 24.2 % 32.9 %
02/06/2010 Fluminense Vitória 49.2 % 24.6 % 26.2 %
02/06/2010 Prudente Atlético GO 50.7 % 23.8 % 25.5 %
02/06/2010 Ceará Avaí 31.1 % 32.3 % 36.6 %
02/06/2010 Palmeiras Flamengo 35.8 % 25.1 % 39.1 %
02/06/2010 Goiás São Paulo 32.3 % 23.6 % 44.1 %
02/06/2010 Cruzeiro Santos 37.6 % 19.6 % 42.8 %

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 Grêmio will have some important misses tonight. They tried to reverse Jonas' suspension all day but didn't manage to do so. I'm not so sure about it anymore. I'll write some more info when it's really confirmed.

Data

Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória do Visitante

03/06/2010 Grêmio Atlético MG 62.7 % 18.6 % 18.6 %
03/06/2010 Vasco Guarani 67.3 % 20.9 % 11.8 %
03/06/2010 Corinthians Internacional 48.9 % 23.9 % 27.2 %

Grêmio will have some important misses tonight. They tried to reverse Jonas' suspension all day but didn't manage to do so. I'm not so sure about it anymore. I'll write some more info when it's really confirmed.
Probably your information is more accurate and I miss something, but wasn't Jonas suspended in the Cup game against Santos and not in the league? Thanks for your information.

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 Jonas is suspended and it´s out. Probable line ups: Grêmio Victor; Edilson, Rodrigo, Ozeia e Bruno Collaço; Adilson, Rochemback, Maylson e Hugo; William e Roberson Técnico: Silas Atlético-MG Marcelo; Jairo Campos, Werley e Benitez; Leandro, Zé Luis, João Pedro, Ricardinho e Diego Macedo; Diego Tardelli e Muriqui Técnico: Vanderlei Luxemburgo

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 BAGZI. thanks 4 the infor about gremio/atletico-mg game. i appreciate. tried getting infor about brazil serie a but every site i open is in spanish or portuguese. ANY information about a site in english. i need to read to read and contribute in this forum. kindly. last season had a site by the title BRAZILWITHOUTBORDERS. i thnk it closed down. about todays games its abit tricky although to me gremio seems to be a WIN.

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 GREMIO at home to me seems to be unstopable. corithians are unpredictable. against fluminense at home they deserved a draw, but won 1-0. against santos nobody expected them to win 4-2. today..... its a hard game as INTERNATIONAL are no push overs.

BAGZI. thanks 4 the infor about gremio/atletico-mg game. i appreciate. tried getting infor about brazil serie a but every site i open is in spanish or portuguese. ANY information about a site in english. i need to read to read and contribute in this forum. kindly. last season had a site by the title BRAZILWITHOUTBORDERS. i thnk it closed down. about todays games its abit tricky although to me gremio seems to be a WIN.
Is it so difficult to use google translate?

Probably your information is more accurate and I miss something' date=' but wasn't Jonas suspended in the Cup game against Santos and not in the league? Thanks for your information.[/quote'] Jonas was judged because of the problems with Edu Dracena during the Cup's game against Santos. He was punished with a two-game suspension, and this punishment will be applied at the Serie A matches. Gremio lawyers tried to postpone this suspension all day yesterday, but weren't able to do so. It is a national holiday in Brasil today, so it's impossible to try anything for tonight's match. Borges, the other starting striker, has an injury and will miss the next 2 games as well. Therefore, Gremio will play with William and Roberson on the offensive end.

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 Corinthians x Internacional Probable line ups: Corinthians Felipe; Moacir, Paulo André, William e Roberto Carlos; Ralf, Elias, Danilo e Bruno César; Dentinho e Souza (Iarley ou Defederico). Técnico: Mano Menezes Internacional Lauro, Glaydson, Bolívar, Sorondo e Kleber; Sandro, Guiñazu, Giuliano e Andrezinho; Walter e Alecsandro Técnico: Enderson Moreira

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 Vasco x Guarani Probable line ups: Vasco Fernando Prass, Elder Granja, Dedé, Cesinha e Ernani; Rafael Carioca, Nilton, Souza e Jeferson; Coutinho e Elton. Técnico: Celso Roth Guarani Douglas; Da Silva, Fabão, Aílson e Márcio Careca; Renan, Maycon, Baiano e Preto; Mazola e Roger. Técnico: Vágner Mancini

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 I will be taking Corinthians to win, yes they will be without some players like Ronaldo, defender Chicao and striker Jorge Henrique, good news is that Souza is confirmed for game but will get in from bench. International will be without their best player Argentinian international midfielder D’Alessandro cause of injury. Young Giuliano (20 years) will be replacement. Right back Nei is also out, so it is another bad news for guests. As for Gremio, I realy don´t know where to put my money, all day lond I am thinking about this outcome and one possible result that i see is (+1)AH Away, odds constantly rising and droping and the best available at the moment are @1.88 with pinnacle. In third game which is gonna to play in this early european morning is Vasco da Gama, they change style of play when come new manager and now they are playing more openly, scoring goals, etc... I see good value on over 2.5 goals at @1.72 with sbobet. Two main strikers is back for guests, which gave me more confidense to place this bet. Mazola and Roger (They were out of last game against Sao Paulo because of contract clausule). gl to all. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 Gremio - Atletico MG, over 2.5 @ 1.60 - Gamebookers Huge drop on Gremio, and also on over but still i think 1.60 is worth of backing. Both teams very offensive minded, both with great attacking potential and both fancy dinamic, pacey football. Gremio had 3 out of 5 overs(last season 21/38) while Atletico has 5/5 and they are traditionally an overish team(last season 25 overs which is 66%). In last 3 meetings of these two teams there were 2 overs(4-1 and 2-2) and one match ended 2-0. Think we shouldn't have too much problems with this bet, GL.