Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010

SportFootball (S.America)
EventGremio - Atletico-MG
SelectionGremio -1.5
Strength10/10
Date04/06/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.70 (Back)
ReasoningGremio after poor start of the season, now they are going up and up recording two win in a row, first they defeated Avai 3-0 at home and after that they took a point against Flamengo on the road. Atletico are playing very poor on the road this season they allowed 4 goals in last two away matches both lost, against the new teams in campeonato A, I mean Prudente and Vitoria. Gremio are far better home team than last two after they finished last season without loose. Gremio has won 3 of last 4 matches with Atletico with 2 or more goals, the last season encounter they take a 3-0 lead on a half time with Atletico and I beleive this should be another home win with Gremio goals before half time.

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010

SportFootball (S.America)
EventCorinthians - Internacional
SelectionInternacional or draw (AH)
Strength10/10
Date04/06/2010
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.26 (Back)
ReasoningCorinitians are in good fit but they has too big problems with their squad for this match after Ronaldo, Chicão, Jorge Henrique, Moacir and Souza will miss the match. Internacional aren't so weak and after they chnaged the coach their fit goes up, with a win 4-1 over Atletico Paranese. Internacional are playing very well on the road this match and with the problems which Corintians has I think the visitor can clinche a point or three here. My pick is Internacional or draw.
the odds is 2.26

Re: Brazil Serie A June 2nd-3rd 2010 totse, i am confused about some of your reasoning you say gremio recorded 2 wins in a row when you know it was a win and a draw you say mg lost to 2 new teams in campeonato a when both gremio prudente and vitoria were campeonato a teams last year then you say internacional are playing well on the road, but how can that be true when they lost their last away game 3-2 after leading 2-0 at half time?