Best bet of the day - Sat 29th May

Sorry to be so keen but most firms have priced this race up already.... 3.20 Newmarket This looks a mouthwatering contest and I think the trio to concentrate on are Bagamayo, Pastoral Player and SWILLY FERRY. The last two clashed over course and distance in April and Swilly Ferry was unlucky when meeting trouble in running. The last named then met Bagamayo over the same track and trip last time out when both were behind Jack My Boy, but this race is likely to be run much differently and I think there is a good chance Barry Hills' colt can reverse the form. 20/1 VC Bet, 1 pt win

Re: Best bet of the day - Sat 29th May 2:15 Newmarket - Green Moon - 1pt Won well last time out in a good handicap race beating a horse I really like who is Monterosso. Won by 4 lengths too which was very impressive. Takes a big step up in class but I feel he has alot more to come and this could be very winnable. Would have weight in hand if this was a handicap but has to cope with running off the same weight as his main challanger, Alrasm who is around 12lbs ahead of him in the handicap ratings. I dont think that's an insurmountable task and he has a serious chance to progress here, Spencer takes the ride and that's ideal for a horse who will hopefully try to make all again like he did last time. It's the only situation when I enjoy seeing Spencer on my choice!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.