Iceland Premier League 31st May

Re: Iceland Premier League 25-31 May WOW!!! Have the bookies gone mad?? Keflavic's odds look very good for their game against KR. They've started the season beautifully and sit at the top of the league having won all of their games so far. KR on the other had have had a dodgy start, drawing 2 and losing 1. Keflavic are playing the better football at the moment and have a good chance of winning this one, my only fear is the dreaded draw. I'll take my chances and go for Keflavic. :ok

Re: Iceland Premier League 25-31 May I'm also in on the DNB.I missed out yesterday here as I picked IBV and Bredablik but never backed them or tipped them and lost a 6/4 and a 2/1.The top 2 last year FH and KR have had a poor start this year so far and I think the bookies are still pricing them based on last year's glory.There are common links for me,one being Haukar.FH only beat them 1-0 away yet IBV beat them 3-0 away yesterday with 10 men and IBV beat FH 3-2 away also.KR failed to beat Haukar and could only draw 2-2.This is the only game Haukar hasn't lost.Also Selfoss beat KR 2-1 away but lost 3-1 at home to Fylkir and Keflavik beat Fylkir 2-1 at home.That's the only game Fylkir has lost. Finally Keflavik beat Bredablik 1-0 away and last night Bredablik beat last years champs FH 2-0 at home.All this points me to Keflavik's good form and KR's bad form and hence makes the 5/2 value.Being a cautious soul I'll cover the draw also......

Re: Iceland Premier League 25-31 May Three matches tonight, last placed Grindavik meet troubled Valur ( and their troubles cost me in previous rounds :@ ), in this situation I see no reason not to try a wee bet on Grindavik. Despite their position Valur are in much worse situation for they were seen to be title contenders, so Grindavik have a chance to put another nail in the coffin of that Valur title:ok. At those odds it is worth a try. Selfoss are worse team than Stjaernan, period. It is quite illogical to have those odds on the guests. As I find no news giving any reason to expect weakened Stjaernan, I am tempted by AW KR ? They have been doing it for seasons now. Extremely strong outfit (for Iceland) unable to show anything. I understand these odds, for KR have enough quality to beat anyone, and Keflavik wont lift the trophy in the end (who will is another question:eek). So no bet for me