Greece Super League May 19th 2010

Re: Greece Super League May 19th 2010

Event AEK - Olympiakos Piraeus
Selection AEK
Strength 10/10
Date 19/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 2.25 (Back)
Reasoning This game will define the final position on the play-off for both clubs, and AEK with a win will finish on the second place. Despite the defeat against PAOK, AEK is preparing this game with good morale. They have one good new: Sava Gkentsoglou is back from injury. Maistorovits and Markos are suspended, Araujo is injured and Refik Tzimpour is on Algeria, on his national squad. On Olympiakos, Vassilis Torosidis failed to train today and his participation in the match against AEK it is extremely doubtful. He did not participate in the training because of discomfort in the Achilles tendon. Also outside from this game are Nikopolidis, Zaire, Leonardo, Galletti and Diogo Ntatolo, all injured, while Melmpergk, Dudu, Zevlakof, Mareska, Ntermpisir and Loua Loua are all suspended. AEK wins on healthy players, so, home win :)

Re: Greece Super League May 19th 2010 Not much time to preview but I think PAOK are worth a small bet @ 2.35 Draw no bet on Betfair.Their price has dropped from 3.75 to 3.55 and I think this is still value.Aris are good at home but seem a little unsettled at the moment.PAOK are on a good run and are top of the mini league.Some input from our greek friends would be appreciated....

Not much time to preview but I think PAOK are worth a small bet @ 2.35 Draw no bet on Betfair.Their price has dropped from 3.75 to 3.55 and I think this is still value.Aris are good at home but seem a little unsettled at the moment.PAOK are on a good run and are top of the mini league.Some input from our greek friends would be appreciated....
In a meaningless derby? Rather you than me mate! These two sides will kick sh*t out of each other and it'll mean far more to Aris with PAOK having already won the group. Wouldn't touch it - good luck if you do though

In a meaningless derby? Rather you than me mate! These two sides will kick sh*t out of each other and it'll mean far more to Aris with PAOK having already won the group. Wouldn't touch it - good luck if you do though
Thanks for the info.I don't know if there's ever such a thing as a meaningless Derby and I'm sure Aris will be up for it but even though PAOK have topped the group I don't think they'll just roll over.This will be a tough game for sure but if the away side can keep 11 players on the pitch then the 2.41 currently on offer for the -0 is good value.Eddie Johnson didn't play in Aris's last game and I presume he's gone to link up with the USA world cup squad.Both teams had a player each sent off in the last game so I presume they'll be missing.I'm still going to go for PAOK but with small stakes.....

Re: Greece Super League May 19th 2010 Johnson is a sub for Aris. The starting offensive duo has been Campora and Koke and with Koke's absence tonight and Johnson's of course, offensive midfielder irish Daly will play with Campora in attack. For what it's worth, I am on Aris dnb at earlier prices as posted around the web. This is a big derby, but Aris loves to play at home and wants to end their season in a good way, ending PAOK's in a less pleasant one. They have won PAOK in the league and they want also to retaliate against their defeat at PAOK's field some weeks ago.

Johnson is a sub for Aris. The starting offensive duo has been Campora and Koke and with Koke's absence tonight and Johnson's of course, offensive midfielder irish Daly will play with Campora in attack. For what it's worth, I am on Aris dnb at earlier prices as posted around the web. This is a big derby, but Aris loves to play at home and wants to end their season in a good way, ending PAOK's in a less pleasant one. They have won PAOK in the league and they want also to retaliate against their defeat at PAOK's field some weeks ago.
Thanks for local knowledge,I was counting on Johnson and Koke's absence.Funny how an Irishman by the name of Irish Daly turns up in Greece.He's only made 6 appearances and has yet to score which will hardly make up for the goals missing from Johnson/Koke.Aris may have been worth taking at higher prices but because of your local knowledge I'll lay my small bet on PAOK and negate it....thanks