Aintree 8:45 - PROBLEMA TIC

Can't see by this personally, Will post a pic of the line lol if he wins in the 8:45.... Did a daft little line on the way home tonight... (Could be a well spent £20) AP McCoy may be on the Christmas card list tonight if PROBLEMA TIC wins in the 8:45 at Aintree :) (Praxiteles Won at 9/2 and The Jigsaw Man obliged at 8/1) Cmon me man McCoy.... Half way to Mallorca ATM lol I do like to hedge my bets, so will need to cover another 2 or 3 just in case.... as you know not all thisngs go to plan lol maxmix

Re: Aintree 8:45 - PROBLEMA TIC

Can't see by this personally, Will post a pic of the line lol if he wins in the 8:45.... Did a daft little line on the way home tonight... (Could be a well spent £20) AP McCoy may be on the Christmas card list tonight if PROBLEMA TIC wins in the 8:45 at Aintree :) (Praxiteles Won at 9/2 and The Jigsaw Man obliged at 8/1) Cmon me man McCoy.... Half way to Mallorca ATM lol I do like to hedge my bets, so will need to cover another 2 or 3 just in case.... as you know not all thisngs go to plan lol maxmix
:clap:clap Have a nice holiday:lol

Re: Aintree 8:45 - PROBLEMA TIC Thanks guys.... Was a last minute thought to go in to the Bookies when I closed up at the back of 6 lol, I have had about 5 seconds in the last 3 days... Fed up following AP since he won be a bundle at the Grand National etc I worked the 3 x £4 Doubles at £415 and the £3 Treble at £556 and the Fiver on The Jigsaw man at 8's was another £45 Total around £1016.... I quickly attached the slip, just to show the 8/1 on the Jigsaw etc :) Stay lucky :) maxmix McCoyWeb.jpg

Fantastic stuff mate :nana
I dont even want to know what my usual bet of 3 Fives and a Five would have been lol I would have been happy with a double with McCoys prices tonight... Comical that the last went out to 4's.... Bookies must have threw it out, knowing a large stash would have been going on to Problematic... maxmix

Great stuff' date=' don't tell the Mrs if you have one, she'll have it all spent. :lol :ok[/quote'] lol She knew something was going down when I had the William Hill radio running when she was watching Corrie.... I'll give her a few quid when I collect anyway.... (Off my £250 winnings lol) Thanks for the :nana been long overdue.... maxmix

lol She knew something was going down when I had the William Hill radio running when she was watching Corrie.... I'll give her a few quid when I collect anyway.... (Off my £250 winnings lol) Thanks for the :nana been long overdue.... maxmix
LOL we have all been there, enjoy it. :ok