Turkey Cup Final (05/05)

Re: Turkey Cup Final (05/05) Fenerbahce v. Trabzonspor Hello from Turkey to all of you ... Turkey Cup final result is open to all kinds of ... Not claim to be in the league championship with Trabzonspor Fenerbahce will encounter the largest island. Difficult to match the two teams played cautiously in the loves of our team ... Even normal period may have ended 0-0. Gollum less likely to be a match ... Good Luck ... Loves from Turkey ... :cheers Under 2,5 Goals@ 1.83 PinnacleSports

Re: Turkey Cup Final (05/05) I'm going to put small stakes on Fener and the well-priced overs. I think, looking at the two teams' abilities to play on away, this favors Fener, as does the experience factor, as does the h2h. On the totals, really nothing speaks for it except the price, which reflects a general consensus for how the game will go, and this I don't trust at all. There is always the danger in a cup final of tactical play, but I can also see either team pressing for a quick advantage, and then the other team following suit. I think between these two teams that it is Fener which is most able to attack...I think the most likely low-scoring result is in their favor, whereas a high-scoring match could go either way. I will hope for something besides 1-1, clearly.

Re: Turkey Cup Final (05/05)

I'm going to put small stakes on Fener and the well-priced overs. I think, looking at the two teams' abilities to play on away, this favors Fener, as does the experience factor, as does the h2h. On the totals, really nothing speaks for it except the price, which reflects a general consensus for how the game will go, and this I don't trust at all. There is always the danger in a cup final of tactical play, but I can also see either team pressing for a quick advantage, and then the other team following suit. I think between these two teams that it is Fener which is most able to attack...I think the most likely low-scoring result is in their favor, whereas a high-scoring match could go either way. I will hope for something besides 1-1, clearly.
This game should be a clear under and the odds are quite reasonable. Fenerbahce got a defense, also like trabzon, last 10 games, both teams played 8times under and one of the 2 over games was the 3:0 against ankaraspor. I watch all the trabzon games, and the defense is very good, especially their keeper onur is maybe be best goal keeper in the turkish league. You can say the same about the fener defense. Trabzon conceeded in the season just 1 time more than 1 goal away and the Last 3 away losses shouldn't be overrated, because trabzon have nothing to play for in the league since a couple of weeks and they lost because they were unconcentrated in the over time. I think this won't happen again today and no one of the 2 teams will score more than once.

Re: Turkey Cup Final (05/05) some important details : Fenerbahce couldnt win Turkish Cup about long time like 27 years ... Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce will meet again at last week of Turkish Super League Trabzonspor caught a good performance after Senol Gunes took place as Coach Fenerbahce will play 2 important league matches If Trabzonspor loose the match and Fenerbahce won Turkish Super league championship ,Trabzonspor will win promotion to Europe League by playing Final in Turkish Cup Gap Arena Stadium is in Urfa . and Urfa has real serious temperature like 30 degrees at noon. For Fenerbahce Andre Santos wont take place due to injury Both teams trained corners freekicks before this match. Under 2,5 Goals can be good prediction for this final under hot weather. i expect a draw at first half. good luck all

awful...how can Fenerbahce even lose to a team like that..not betting on them again!:wall
the so called team like that is the only team outside istanbul to become champion and today they didn't just beat fenerbahce, they nearly crushed them, trabzonspor could have scored 5 or 6 goals and fenerbahce just had maybe 1 goal chance besides the goal.

the so called team like that is the only team outside istanbul to become champion and today they didn't just beat fenerbahce' date=' they nearly crushed them, trabzonspor could have scored 5 or 6 goals and fenerbahce just had maybe 1 goal chance besides the goal.[/quote'] fenerbahce should be beating any team in that league and even more when it involes winning silverware..

Re: Turkey Cup Final (05/05) Well Chris... First research then bet. Match was played 14:45 - very hot temperature and Fenerbahce gonna face two very difficult weeks which will decide the title race. They simply could not go for 150% in this match, that would risk the whole title race. ;)

fenerbahce should be beating any team in that league and even more when it involes winning silverware..
either you are underestimating the turkish league or you are overestimating fenerbahce quite a lot.

Well Chris... First research then bet. Match was played 14:45 - very hot temperature and Fenerbahce gonna face two very difficult weeks which will decide the title race. They simply could not go for 150% in this match, that would risk the whole title race. ;)
in turkey 15:45 or in UK 13:45 ;) but its the cupfinal, for which fenerbahce is waiting since 27years and thats why whole turkey is making fun on them and i don't think that fener have given less than 150%. They were quite motivated and did a lot of effort, but trabzon was simple the better team, always one step faster and thats why they deserved to win the cup. but in 2 weeks you get your revenge ;)

They were quite motivated and did a lot of effort' date=' but trabzon was simple the better team, always one step faster and thats why they deserved to win the cup[/quote'] Funny enough that the way Fenerbahce wants to play is always to create offensive pressing and be one step faster :) You simply cannot show this over whole match if you head 2 important weeks + its that hot etc. On top of it they have the "we cannot win the cup" thought in mind as well for sure. :ok

Funny enough that the way Fenerbahce wants to play is always to create offensive pressing and be one step faster :) You simply cannot show this over whole match if you head 2 important weeks + its that hot etc. On top of it they have the "we cannot win the cup" thought in mind as well for sure. :ok
but in the last games i think the way of fenerbahce was " give alex the ball, he will do something with it" ;) and also the heat should have effected trabzon more, because in trabzon its colder than in istanbul and its raining most the time, like in uk ;)