** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4

Saturday 24 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Sivasspor (17:00 BST) 1.46 4.5 9 101.83 %
maximize.gif Denizlispor Kulübü v MKE Ankaragücü (17:00 BST) 2.41 3.3 3.25 102.57 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST) 2.15 3.35 4 101.36 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Manisaspor (17:00 BST) 1.98 3.45 4.6 101.23 %
Sunday 25 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (13:00 BST) 2.64 3.2 2.83 104.46 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Fenerbahçe SK (13:00 BST) 8.5 4.4 1.51 100.72 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00 BST) 1.78 3.6 4.8 104.79 %
Monday 26 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) 2.87 3.25 2.5 105.55 %

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4 Kayserispor v Manisaspor I like the look of the odds for the home team, although their results have not been good they have been scoring goals. When you look at Manisaspor they haven't scored away from home in their last four games, which is why I am thinking this could be a good bet. Can someone give me the reason why Kayserispor's form has dropped and if there is any team news for this game that I should know about. Many thanks!

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4 Local Bookie Odds 1 0 2 U O Beşiktaş vs Sivasspor 1,25 4,25 6,25 1,85 1,50 Denizlispor vs Ankaragücü 2,20 3,00 2,40 1,65 1,70 Gençlerbirliği vs Antalyaspor 1,70 3,20 3,30 1,60 1,75 Kayserispor vs Manisaspor 1,70 3,00 3,50 1,60 1,75 Gaziantepspor vs İst.Büyükşehir Bld. 2,20 3,00 2,40 1,60 1,75 Kasımpaşa vs Fenerbahçe 6,50 4,00 1,25 2,05 1,40 Galatasaray vs Bursaspor 1,55 3,40 3,80 1,95 1,45 Eskişehirspor vs Trabzonspor 2,55 3,00 2,10 1,75 1,60

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4

Kayserispor v Manisaspor Can someone give me the reason why Kayserispor's form has dropped and if there is any team news for this game that I should know about. Many thanks!
It is normal for the teams when they have nothing to play for..And Kayseri lost the chance to catch any European spot.. Current coach Tolunay Kafkas already announced that he'd not lead the team fot the next year.. Those might be reasons that you're lookin for..

Kayserispor v Manisaspor I like the look of the odds for the home team, although their results have not been good they have been scoring goals. When you look at Manisaspor they haven't scored away from home in their last four games, which is why I am thinking this could be a good bet. Can someone give me the reason why Kayserispor's form has dropped and if there is any team news for this game that I should know about. Many thanks!
Kayseri's Argentinian forward Cangele was injured. In that period, Kayseri dropped. Now he is back. They've won last game with 3 goals. But those goals from counter attack and bit of lcuky goals. Kayseri has one of the most excellent defence in the TSL. I don't think that Manisa can score in this game too. But Manisa does not even try to score in the away games. They just try to secure 0-0. Kayseri can will likely win but when think about Kayseri's position and Manisa's position i believe Manisa has much more to play for. In this case, %65 home win and %35 draw for me. But a better call is under 2,5 goals for sure. Good luck.

Kayserispor v Manisaspor I like the look of the odds for the home team, although their results have not been good they have been scoring goals. When you look at Manisaspor they haven't scored away from home in their last four games, which is why I am thinking this could be a good bet. Can someone give me the reason why Kayserispor's form has dropped and if there is any team news for this game that I should know about. Many thanks!
They'd been held to just one regular defender available for selection for a decent while heading into 2nd half of the season. That's why Kayseri'd been on a poor run.. Eren Gungor went under an operation which's kept him out since months , Ali Turan was fined since he made negotiations with Galatasaray during off-season , Toledo had been out due to injury which force him to retire etc.. Moreover , Franco Cangele , versatile forward has just joined back to team following a short while he'd missed few games. Kayseri is a good team but your point must be of Manisa. They don't play. They don't run forward , they don't think of goal , they don't even think of football.. Kick opponents star players' achilles and that's the single way going to a single point. That's how Manisa have tried throughout their fixtures of late. Under looks juicy.

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4 I think this weekend's sure bet is Galatasaray. Even if GS fans says they would prefer to be beaten rahter than to see FB as champion, If they want to go to CL, GS must win this game. Result of this match is depend on result of Kasımpaşa-FB match. Galatasaray-Bursa: 1 Kasımpaşa-Fenerbahçe: 2

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4 Kasımpaşa- Fenerbahçe Kasımpaşa play always an open football as their coach says "We are the Barcelona of this league"...means that Kasımpaşa always aim to score goals rather than defending. They are a very small team in Istanbul and have very small amount of supporters. They will play for nothing but they are always fearless of any team. So they are always capable of scoring. Fenerbahçe play well since 3-4 games (Although they won the last game game because of the wrong decisions of the referee) and they want to be the champions. Also this week Galatasaray will play with Bursaspor which is a tough game. For this match the Managers of Kasımpaşa declared that the away ticket prices are 120 TL= 80$ which is very expensive. So the president of Fenerbahçe bought all the away tickets and declared that the club will sell the tickets to the fans for 50 TL and 80 TL. This show the importance they give to this match. Fenerbahçe 2 9/10 Over 2.5 7/10

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4 Kasımpaşa - Fenerbahçe It's a very important game for Fenerbahçe. We need a win to keep the title hopes alive. But it's one of the most diffcult games of the season. Because, Kasımpaşa manager Yılmaz Vural lives for Fenerbahçe game. He is obsessed with Fenerbahçe. Fenerbahçe has 12 wins against Yılmaz Vural and he has 15 wins against Fenerbahçe. He motivates his team like CL Final game. Kasımpaşa play beautiful and open minded football. Fenerbahçe did not concede a goal in last 7 league games. I think anything can happen in this game. I can't go over or under 2,5 goals because i can not predict honestly. And i did'nt like the odds for Fenerbahçe either. I can't blame who have takem Fenerbahçe but as a Fenerbahçe fan definately NO BET for me. Galatasaray - Bursaspor This the most important game for to decide the champion. Galatasaray play with attacking style 4-3-3 but their defense is very very poor. On the other hand, Bursaspor can score in any game they're solid team and play good team football with 4-1-4-1 formation. This game will play at 7 pm after the Fenerbahçe game. So Fenerbahçe result will be very important. If Fenerbahçe win the game Bursa will have to win to keep the leadership. If Fenerbahçe can't win Bursa can content. All in all, Bursa away games against big Istanbul teams finished 2-3 and 2-3 they won the both games. I expect a game with goals for both teams but i will bet after the Fener game. So my picks are: Over 2,5 @ 1.75 5/10 Betsson Both teams to score @ 1.49 6/10 Betsson If Fenerbahçe win --> Over 3,5 @ 2.95 2/10 Betsson

Re: Turkish SuperLig 24-26/4 kasımpaşa- fenerbahçe: 2,5 over g.antepspor- ist.belediyespor. 1 elazığspor - van belediyespor: 1 samsunspor - konyaspor . 1x giresunspor- dardanelspor : 2,5 over hacettepe - karabukspor : 1 yalovaspor - beykozspor : 1 kırşehirspor - çankırıspor : 2 sakaryaspor - körfez : 1 godd lucks from istanbul:cheers

kasımpaşa- fenerbahçe: 2,5 over g.antepspor- ist.belediyespor. 1 elazığspor - van belediyespor: 1 samsunspor - konyaspor . 1x giresunspor- dardanelspor : 2,5 over hacettepe - karabukspor : 1 yalovaspor - beykozspor : 1 kırşehirspor - çankırıspor : 2 sakaryaspor - körfez : 1 godd lucks from istanbul:cheers
Great. Any reason why you think these are good picks?:unsure