maximize.gifOdense BK v Silkeborg IF (16:00 BST) 1.66 4.1 6.2 100.76 %
Sunday 25 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAGF Aarhus v HB Køge (13:00 BST) 1.45 4.7 8.6 101.87 %
maximize.gifFC København v Aalborg BK (15:00 BST) 1.66 4 6.2 101.37 %
maximize.gifFC Nordsjælland v SønderjyskE (15:00 BST) 1.93 3.6 4.5 101.81 %
maximize.gifEsbjerg fB v Brøndbyernes IF (17:00 BST) 2.82 3.45 2.66 102.04 %
Monday 26 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifRanders FC v FC Midtjylland (18:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 3.15 102.82 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April AGF have appointed former Bolton and danish international Stig Tøfting as a assistent to manager Erik Rasmussen. This is of course done because of the results, who have been far from impressive. AGF are now only two points away from relagation. Tøfting will be the guy who has to bring in confidence in the players. He knows everything there is to know about the club, as he has played there a few times. First task for Tøfting and co are a crucial match at home to Køge. Anything else then a win would be a disaster for AGF. They will have important midfielder Jakob Poulsen back after injury. He got his first minutes after the winterbreak in the last game against Brøndby. And it was clear to see he have been missing for AGF. I think the Tøfting effect will produce enough to AGF to win! 4/10

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April what about game Randers v FC M is there any chance for Randers to win this one! I have read that FC M have a lot of absences in the team and thy have cup game this week.? hello to all visitors on this forum!!

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April Lössl, Ilsø and Thygesen out of FCM squad Several new faces among Kuhn selected - a single filtered from before the start Monday evening clashing spring's two best teams together when guests FC Midtjylland Randers FC in Essex Park. Head coach Allan Kuhn will be forced to disregard several sections, when he must write the starting 11 team on the map. Ken Ilsø and Mikkel Thygesen sits both over because they are serving quarantine. The two academy players Sylvester Igboun and Kasper Hansen slipping into the squad. Comet keeper Jonas Lössl sits over after receiving a minor overload injury in the hip and groin. Lössl expected to be ready again for the cup match against OB. Morten Hyldgaard is included as Chance for Martin Raška. FCMs squad for the match against Manchester City: Martin Raška, Morten Hyldgaard, Kolja Afriyie, Martin Albrechtsen, Kristian IPSAS, Leon Jessen, Erik Sviatchenko, Kasper Hansen Izunna Uzochukwu, Jesper Juel Farm, Danny Olsen, Mads Albæk, Jonas Borring, Christian Sivebæk, Adigun Salami, Jude Nworuh, Sylvester Igboun, Baba Collins, Rilwan Hassan, here is the team news for fcm

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April fcm have the second leg of the cup semi final on thursday they are leading 2-0 -both teams are in good form and randers have 5 games left to save themselves-these missing are important which suggests they have one eye on thursday match and with higher motivation this gives randers a good chance of lifting themselves out of the relegation places

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April i will back randers tonight they have a great chance to win this game and at this time of year when games are running out you have to go for the motivated team who plays against a weakened team who has a cup game on thursday for a chance to make the final-if randers wants to stay in the league then tonight is the night

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April

FCMs squad for the match against Manchester City:
Is it just me, or have FCM played Manchester City on Thursday 28 August 2008..:unsure ....and they are playing Randers FC today, and is this maybe their squad for today?

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 24-26 April just wondering, what happened with Radners in the winter break? did they buy a lot of new players? because they are in great form. in the first part of season they only had 1 win and now they got 6 in the spring and 4 draws.

no that is translation from danish to english so i presume randers are manchester city in denmark they love english football in denmark
I think the translator must have translated FCM to Manchester for some reason...

i will back randers tonight they have a great chance to win this game and at this time of year when games are running out you have to go for the motivated team who plays against a weakened team who has a cup game on thursday for a chance to make the final-if randers wants to stay in the league then tonight is the night
Good call last night, wasnt many matches on that I know much about the teams, so had a look through all the different leagues for something that caught my attention. Spotted yours earlier and marked it down for a punt later, unfortunately forgot the kick off time. Logged on and they were already 1 up, next time need to pay more attention.