Denmark SAS league 14-15/04

Wednesday 14 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP Aalborg BK v Odense BK (17:00 BST) 2.82 3.4 2.8 100.59 % FC Midtjylland v AGF Aarhus (17:00 BST) 1.97 3.75 4.3 100.68 % FC København v Esbjerg fB (19:00 BST) 1.48 4.7 9 99.96 % Silkeborg IF v Randers FC (19:00 BST) 2.3 3.5 3.6 99.83 % Thursday 15 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP HB Køge v SønderjyskE (17:00 BST) 3.85 3.5 2.12 101.72 % Brøndbyernes IF v FC Nordsjælland (19:00 BST) 1.75 3.9 5.1 102.39 %

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event FC Midtjylland – AGF Aarhus
Selection 1
Strength 6/10
Date 14/04/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.96 (Back)
Reasoning SAS Ligaen – FC Midtjylland (7th, 38 points) suffered a loss at high-flying Esbjerg at the weekend which ended their three match winning streak. They’ll be looking to get back to winning ways with a home win over AGF Aarhus (9th, 32 points) who have one win in six. With home advantage, I expect FC Midtjylland to win for the eighth time at home this season. I hope FC Midtjylland will win. Good luck!

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Silkeborg IF – Randers FC
Selection 1
Strength 6/10
Date 14/04/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.36 (Back)
Reasoning SAS Ligaen – Silkeborg IF (4th, 40 points) look to end their winless streak of three matches when they host Randers FC (11th, 24 points) who languish in a relegation position but are the form team in the league at the moment, picking up 14 points out of a possible 18. However, their only away win has been against bottom side HB Køge, who are twelve points behind Randers FC. I hope Silkeborg IF will win. Good luck!

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 Sport Football (Denmark) Event Aalborg-Odense Selection Aalborg Strength 10/10 Date 14/04/2010 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.85 (Back) Reasoning Aalborg keep chances to catch this season a place for Europe League for next edition.The hosts played reasonable last stages,winning 9 points of 15 in last 5 stages.The other side,Odense are now yet on second place,but they played bad last time,winning only 4 points in last 5 stages.In this moment,Aalborg seems to be the better team and I think they can win all points today.Will be probably a balanced match,but I expect 1-0 the score for hosts.

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 I'd back Randers any day of the week at that price. They just beat FC København at home and are on a streak of 10 games without a loss. Their team is looking real quality with players like Beckmann and Kevin Stuhr showing their true potential. I would not hesitate to give RAnders 30 % chance of winning, more like 35 % giving good betvalue at the 3.6 :)

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 Copenhagen-Esbjerg Asian -1 @ 1,72 Pick Copenhagen Copenhagen were shocked last weekend, when they lost away to Randers. It was a suprise to many people, including myself. But if you saw the game, you could see that it was anything but deserved that Randers won. Copenhagen created lots of chances and hit the target 18 times! Specially striker Dame N´Doye missed some great chances and could have scored 3-4 goals if he have had a good day! But thats history now. Copenhagen can thank their arch rivals Brøndby that they beat Odense away 1-0 so Copenhagen still have six points down to them. Esbjerg finally got a win when they beat Midtjylland 2-1. The win ended a bad period for Esbjerg who had lost four out of the last five games. But the play against Midtjylland wasnt good at all. Midtjylland got a player sent off after 20 minutes, but they still managed to play up with Esbjerg and could easily have got a point. Both teams had some chances, but it was Esbjergs 11 men who finally won the game when Jesper Lange scored the winning goal five minutes from time. So its two teams who comes with different results from the weekend. But even though that Esbjerg came away with three points, then it was clear their play isnt nowhere good enough. Copenhagen might have lost but they still played good and created lots of chances. For todays game Copenhagen will be without long term abseent Ulrik Laursen and midfielder Martin Vingaard. Esbjerg will be without Andreas Klarström who for me is a important player for Esbjerg. Also Kevin Conboy is out the same is Martin Fribrock. There is no doubt that Copenhagen want to show ther fans that the Randers game was a big mistake, Im sure they will give Esbjerg a warm welcome in Parken.

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 Midtjylland-Aarhus Both to score odds 1,80 @ Bet365 I know that is a sneaky bet and based on the last previous games in the league, specially for Aarhus a not so wise a bet. But I cant look beyond the fact that Aarhus sooner or later WILL score and they arent as weak as looking. Aarhus are one of the "big" teams in Denmark, they have a big fanbase but are at the same point always a club in a mess. If not on the pitch, then at the board. It is a shame, because Aarhus can play some great football when they hit the day. So far after the break, they havent had much luck! A lot of injuries and for key players doesnt help any team. They still have some out such as Martin Jørgensen but also have American national player Benny Feilhaber back. Midtjylland have been great after the break, they lost their last match away to Esbjerg, but they played a good match and should have had a point. They played 70 mins with only 10 men after Baba Collins got sent off. He wont play today along with topscorer Frank Kristensen, but Midtjylland have a great side with young and talented players such as Mikkel Thygesen, Jonas Borring and Danny Olsen. I know the bet doesnt look to good if you look at the games after the break. Both teams have played eight games. Of thoose eight games the only three of them for Midtjylland have been games were both teams scored. For Aarhus its only two games of eight! I know how that look, but here is a few reasons why both teams WILL score. Aarhus manager Erik Rasmussen are back at Midtjylland were he was a manager a year ago. He knows all about the Midtjylland players and how they play, and that "inside" info is aswell good. Aarhus have a few players back such as Feilhaber who is very important. Last but not least, lets take a look at the last previous meetings between the two teams: 31/10/2009 SAS Ligaen AGF Aarhus vs. FC Midtjylland 2:2 21/09/2009 SAS Ligaen AGF Aarhus vs. FC Midtjylland 2:4 13/04/2009 SAS Ligaen FC Midtjylland vs. AGF Aarhus 3:2 02/11/2008 SAS Ligaen AGF Aarhus vs. FC Midtjylland 2:1 20/10/2008 SAS Ligaen FC Midtjylland vs. AGF Aarhus 2:1 18/05/2008 SAS Ligaen FC Midtjylland vs. AGF Aarhus 3:2 Could this game end with both teams scoring ? I think the answer is yes, but only a small bet for me. 2/10 Good luck should you try.

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 Sport Football (Denmark) Event Koge-Sonderjyske Selection Sonderjyske Strength 10/10 Date 15/04/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.24 (Back) Reasoning Koge are without any chances to escape from relegation,having only 12 points this season.The other side,Sonderjyske already are now in a difficult situation,in danger to degrade in second league,being only with 2 points before Randers.Sondejyske obtained in last 6 away games 5 draws and 1 win,so this team played reasonable here.I think it's time for a victory,all points are very important for guests.The opponent is modest,so my bet must to be a good option.

Sport Football (Denmark) Event Koge-Sonderjyske Selection Sonderjyske Strength 10/10 Date 15/04/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.24 (Back) Reasoning Koge are without any chances to escape from relegation,having only 12 points this season.The other side,Sonderjyske already are now in a difficult situation,in danger to degrade in second league,being only with 2 points before Randers.Sondejyske obtained in last 6 away games 5 draws and 1 win,so this team played reasonable here.I think it's time for a victory,all points are very important for guests.The opponent is modest,so my bet must to be a good option.
you're kinda right but you know they loose at home and play draw away.. how trusteble they can be.. :unsure you have any idea about brondby vs nordsj?

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 Brøndby will be without a few players. Captajn Max von Schellbrugge is still out. Central defender Remco Van der Scharft is out aswell. So Jon Jønsson will partner Mikkel Bishoff in defense. Its a hard game to predict in my opinion. Both to score doesnt seem far away. Brøndby more or less always concede, and with a few players out in defense it could happend again.

Re: Denmark SAS league 14-15/04 Brondby v FC Nordsj - Brondby @ 1.85 Betfair Brondby have a super record against Nordsj wining their last six games against them, the home side have a terrible home record recently though with no win in seven however they showed good spirit to come down from two-nil down to Sikeborg in their last home match to draw 2-2, their form on the road have been alot better with three straight wins. Nordsj had a disappointing result v Koge on Monday night drawing 1-1, they dominated towards the end of the match but couldn't put the ball in the net. It will be interesting to see how they react but I fancy Brondby who have been dominant in recent H2H's and will hope for that elusive home victory.