Kempton 3rd April (AW)

3.15 Kempton Black Dahlia has run 2 solid efforts at this level over this course, was rather disappointing back in handicap company last time but hopefully bounce back today and should run her solid race again. The other interest is Island Sunset who has thoroughly earnt her position in this line up even perhaps somethings to find on OR she is progressing nicely though and unbeaten in 4 starts so far on the aw she has well earnt her place. 0.25pt e/w black dahlia 12/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w island sunset 5/1 bet365 3.50 Kempton Blimey AW handicaps dont get much harder than this. Bravo echo has improved throughout the winter and appeared to have something to spare when beating autumn blades last time out up a further 5lb for that effort and certainly on an upward curve. Having said that Autumn Blades is another worth consideration having improved massively throughout the winter up a further 2lb for latest effort but probert onboard again and gets on well with him and also visor fitted again, he is drawn widest stall but is perhaps not a massive problem as he likes getting cover and being presented late. The Scorching Wind is worth considering having been well backed last time out on the back of winning his super 7 qualifier infront of Bravo Echo but was badly hampered last time out and if all is well and thats forgotten he could go close but I have a niggling concern he is higher enough in the weights nowadays. And finally Rileyskeepingfaith is a lightly raced gelding who is open to any amount of improvement on the back of some solid efforts in dubai off a 1lb lower mark and should find this easier having not been disgraced in group company a couple of times last year. 0.25pt e/w Autumn Blades 20/1 pp 0.25pt e/w Rileyskeepingfaith 9/1 vcbet 0.5pt e/w Bravo Echo 6/1 hills 4.55 Kempton Kristallo is 2 form 3 on the AW recently but was made to work hard last time out and in this better company may find 3lb rise enough to hold off the hatrick. For me the most interesting runner has to be Cold Turkey who landed a big gamble over CD 9 days ago off a career low mark and is still extremely well handicapped on old form and although not force of old he should be capable of landing this off just a 6lb higher mark. The other I will have as a saver is Oxford City who was taken out during the week obviously with this in mind and was ready to tap into him but not quite so keen in this race he is unproven over this trip on the flat but did shape last time out as a step up in trip wouldnt be a bad choice and if seeing the trip out he looks well handicap on irish form. 0.75pt win cold turkey 0.25pt win oxford city

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) 3:50 Kempton: Servoca 1pt e/w 20/1 Bet365 Servoca does not have the best of draws here, however this grey colt has several other things in his favour and may go well at a decent price. He was in good form at the end of last season with a second at Ascot and a win at Doncaster before signing off with a second here on the 3rd November. Looking back at his seasonal reappearences, Servoca has been second and won and although no longer handled by Barry Hills every chance he will come to hand early. Servoca has mainly been running over shorter and an extra furlong may bring a touch more improvement. Martin Dwyer who is on an amazing run at the moment is a positive booking.

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) only 1 flat card but its a decent one on the AW 2.05 Only 6 run in this conditions event, i have 2 fancies for the race: CLARIETTA - found group company a little too tough at the end of season running in some decent contests. Ended with a 4.5L 3rd to Henry Cecils Timepiece which should be worth following this season as that horse heads to the oaks. PIPETTE - only had 2 runs as a 2yo but both very encouraging. TRainer appears to think the horse should stay further so expect it to step up in distance after this race. 2.40 PLANET RED - this was on my list but looking at the conditions of the race AZIZI should take all the beating rated 98 making it well clear of all its rivals here with nearest rival classic colori carrying a penalty for its recent listed win 3.50 THE SCORCHING WIND should be given another chance after being hampered early last time out in the infamous fallon incident at Lingfield 2 weeks ago. good to see young willie carson claiming 3lb on board, this c/d winner can go close again. Carson is 1-2-1 on the horse from 3 rides. havent decided yet how to stake the bets just yet.

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) KEMPTON PARK 15:50 (32RED.COM HANDICAP (CLASS 2)) Horse Name: Servoca (CAN) Noted Eyecatcher: Kempton (A.W.), 3 Nov 2009 6f Handicap (Class 3) (3YO plus) Winner �7,353 - 11 ran Andrea Atzeni (3)/M Murphy Standard Race Race Note Soon behind, ridden and headway over 1f out, stayed on well under pressure inside final furlong to go 2nd towards finish My Note Saw this horse coming to make its challenge in the race and got squeezed out by the two horses in front it lost alot of ground and when the gap appeared the horse flew but another horse on the outside had got first run Been waiting for this horse to reappear This is a hold up horse so the draw wont come into effect Positive Jockey booking in Martin Dwyer in good form riding with lots of confidence at the moment Was a good second last time at this course and the extra furlong will suit 18/1 at Betfair

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) In the lucky last GALLANTRY 22/1 E/W SJ BOG is worth another chance after looking a big threat when badly bumped in very rough race lto. Also add AUTUMN BLADES in the 3.50 is in great form and although high in the weights has a e/w chance and 25/1 is a insult.

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) Kempton 4.55 - Soundbyte - win at 4/1 BOG with Bet365 and generally available Ran an eye catching run last time out at lingfield, finishing strongly over a shorter trip than today That was his first run back from a break and he might come on a bit for the run and for the extra few furlongs Finished the last turf season with a decent run, 2nd in a handicap over 14 furlongs on soft ground. These last two runs have been his best for a while and maybe he's just coming to himself at the age of 5. He ran a couple of decent races at the start of last season, then tailed off a bit, so I'm hoping early season is the time to catch him

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) A few EW shots in the big field races......... 3.15 Please Sing - EW Channons runner is a regular in group and listed races but hasn't won since winning a group 2 as a two year old. I like the fact that she's got some decent form at Ascot, which is often said to be similar to the AW at Kempton since Ascot was dug up and re-surfaced. Also Channon has had a few winners on the AW lately coming back off breaks, looks like he's got 'em ready to run 3.50 Rileyskeepingfaith - EW Another one of Channons. This one ran well over in Dubai without winning. Had 4 runs and got closer to the front with each successive race. Also has good Ascot form and has had a month to reacclimatise back from the desert. 4.20 Paedar Miguel - EW Won his maiden over a furlong further here last time out, ran green but won well. Not too worried about the step back in trip as there should be a lively pace on today. This is only his 3rd run so can improve again 5.25 Totally Focussed - EW One of those Kempton regulars who is going to pop up sometime. Tends to go better in big fields with a good pace on as he doesn't really quicken at the finish, he runs on through horses coming back to him. Todays race should be run to suit. Unfortunately Hugh taylor has put him up so the fancy odds have probably gone.

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) 3:15 Kempton: Seradim 1pt e/w 25/1 William Hill Last year Seradim made her seasonal debut in the 1000 Guineas, that was probably flying too high, however she had a solid season last year and interestingly looking back through her form she has won at Deauville on the all weather. That was a Listed race and the filly she beat has a Racing Post Rating of 104 so that reads well. Seradim has an American pedigree so there could be more improvement to come on this surface and with the cheek pieces on, may spring a surprise. Paul Cole has not opened his account this season but his few runners have aquited themselves ok.

Re: Kempton 3rd April (AW) just a few thoughts from myself on todays racing.... 2.05 Very keen to take pipette on a 13/8 unproven on the surface and has only raced on soft ground, could hose up and i'd end up with egg on my face but at the prices i'd definatly like to take her on. Clairvoyence at 10/3 is a good price to beat the fav definatly handles the surface and is race fit after winning a maiden 9 days ago, also at the prices would play win only on Myplacelater at 12/1 definatly race fit after 3 recent spins absolutely hosed up in a wolvs maiden then 2nd to the smart middle club a short head. 1.5pt Win Clairvoyance 10/3 0.5pt Win Myplacelater 12/1 2.40 Another short priced fav this one from the haggas yard who are firing on all cylinders at the minute with the 2 big winners last saturday. Personally dont think there is anything in the race to take him on with but on the other hand i wouldnt back him at 5/4 so just a race to watch for me. 3.15 Yet again keen to take the 7/4 fav on personally with two race fit proven all weather performers island sunset has been raced only 4 times and is still unbeaten only just gets his head up o could be keeping a fair bit of improvement up his sleeve. Also botti started the year off in fine form and mosqueras romance could be a horse on the upgrade ran a blinder 3 weeks ago and is plenty of improvement available for botti to get out of him. 1pt win island sunset 9/1 1pt win mosqueras romance 10/1