** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

November handicap

There may be snow on the roof these days but there is plenty of fire below. Yeah the grey hairs have taken it's toll and I'm no longer Talldark 'N' Andsome but if Nicky can work the oracle on this one tomorrow I'll be laughing all the way to Teneriffe on Thursday. Currently trading at treble figure odds on Betfair and Art is dreaming again of another plot. TDNA has only seen a flat course once this year and I reckon that that is to protect it's handicap mark. The past 2 years TDNA has saved it's best performances until the autumn. In 2002 he came back after a near 3 month break to finish second in a class C race off a mark of 78. A quick return 9 days later in an effort to beat a rise in the handicap saw TDNA find difficulty in running to come 5th. In 2003 TDNA registered it's only win of the campaign off a lowly 71. However that was the first occasion where TDNA encounterd the favourable g/s ground which it needs. First time over this distance but ran a good second to Kadount over hurdles and the fact that he stays on strongly at the end of it's 10f races suggests that TDNA will last this 11/2 miles. Come on Nicky, you can do it. grin.gif ;) ;)

Re: November handicap Not a race to get seriously involved in and probably best to look for a horse at massive odds and play small stakes. As I can't find one I won't be investing any money on the race but on form I don't think you can ignore Turbo. He's obviously been aimed at this race and is only 1lb higher than when winning last year. The horse has conditions to suit and although you need a lot of luck in these types of races and a hell of a lot to win two years in a row, Turbo should again run a decent race.

Re: November handicap Ill be taking some of the 10/1 about TEMPSFORD with bet365 or sportingodds. (5pts ew) The horse was impressive last time out over his ideal trip of 12 furlongs - (5 wins out of 6 over this trip) and also likes the soft ground he will encounter today. The 6 lb rise is fair i think and should go close. :hope Strike Rate: 37% (17/46) W/L: +23.55pts