** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rigmarole to defy top weight???

3.40 Wincanton...RIGMAROLE There is a cracking jumps card at Wincanton where Rigmarole can defy top-weight in the Grade Two Totesport Elite Hurdle. Such was the progress the six-year-old made last season, he was sent off second favorite for the Champion Hurdle and, though he under-performed in the big race, he went a long way to redeeming his reputation when scoring readily at Kempton on his reappearance last month. That airing should have blown any cob-webs and if Rigmarole is to enhance his Champion Hurdle credentials, he would need to be giving away weight and a beating to these rivals. Any thoughts would be very :welcome ..

Re: Rigmarole to defy top weight???

Recent UK & Irish Record
Runs1st2nd3rdWin %To £1 Level Stake
28105235.71%+£51.70
stats done lie, but i think the main threat might be Howle Hill. A look at the exchanges will decide for me but it looks a cert. gl :ok

Re: Rigmarole to defy top weight??? Rigmarole does look like a good thing, but I wouldn't back him at anything odds on - he certainly looks the best of the 3 Nicholls horses, and he did win the Kingwell hurdle last season here too. Only Perouse is actually in the handicap (apart from Rigmarole obviously) here too, so giving away the weight to these really shouldn't cause a problem - the ground is also reported to be perfect. I'm convincing myself more and more about this one every minute :\

Re: Rigmarole to defy top weight??? A nice wee race here,cases can be made for most of them - Rigmarole trading about 5/4 for the now. Not too sure about Fitzgerald on top tho Albuhera is the one i fear most Fancy the chances of chief yeoman to be honest CY beat both howle hill and tusk in the JCB truimph hurdle at chelt in march (had him at 50/1 ew he came in 2nd)- he is 11 pounds lower in the weights today - his last race out was his first out since 14 April so i aint even looking at that Lifetime forms jumps - 8 starts 2 wins 3 2nds 1 3rd Gonna back CY ew think there value at 20/1 But still cant see Rigmarole gettin beat - think he gonna ave a big season Good luck today yeahhhhhhhhhhh u beauty got on 20 quid at 33/1 - CY 2nd :ok :clap well done jeffers hope u backed ur tip !!