CONCACAF Champions League 17-19/3

Wednesday 17 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CF Pachuca v CSD Comunicaciones (04:00 GMT) 1.1 2.78 4.5 149.10 %
Thursday 18 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Deportivo Toluca v Columbus Crew (02:00 GMT) 1.16 2.38 4.4 150.95 %
maximize.gif CD Cruz Azul v Club Deportivo Arabe Unido (04:00 GMT) 1.16 2.38 4.4 150.95 %
Friday 19 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Universidad Nacional v Club Deportivo Marathón (04:00 GMT) 1.18 2.42 4.6 147.81 %

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 17-19/3 Updated prices

Thursday 18 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Deportivo Toluca v Columbus Crew (00:00 GMT) 1.5 4.8 8.6 99.13 %
maximize.gif CD Cruz Azul v Club Deportivo Arabe Unido (02:00 GMT) 1.35 5.8 11.5 100.01 %
Friday 19 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Universidad Nacional v Club Deportivo Marathón (02:00 GMT) 1.4 5 8.5 103.19 %

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 17-19/3 Well, looking at the stats and given the first leg finished 2-2, the Toluca match looks pretty overish to me - 1.75 for over 2.5, 2.8ish for over 3.5 goals. Obviously there is quite a gap in quality between the two sides and the affair should have been over already in the first leg, but Toluca decided to sit on the 2-0 lead and were punished by two goals (the other one some 6 minutes from time). I expect them to win, but I can see better value in going for goals.

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 17-19/3

Well' date=' looking at the stats and given the first leg finished 2-2, the Toluca match looks pretty overish to me - 1.75 for over 2.5, 2.8ish for over 3.5 goals. Obviously there is quite a gap in quality between the two sides and the affair should have been over already in the first leg, but Toluca decided to sit on the 2-0 lead and were punished by two goals (the other one some 6 minutes from time). I expect them to win, but I can see better value in going for goals.[/quote'] Any other time I will have go blindfolded with Toluca, but is precisely that laid down and conservative gameplay of coach de la Torre that make me withold. He has transform an offensive and attractive game play team into a conservative, dull, defended advantage team. Sometimes good for backing on away, but this season just a disaster.

Re: CONCACAF Champions League 17-19/3 Cruz Azul The team is on a good moment, going up in the stadings in Mexico local tournament, but over that their victory 2-3 against Toluca, field where Toluca was unbeaten 25 matches, their previous defeat has been against Cruz Azul precisely. But over the victory and the broken record, the movement and display the team provide was the good notice for the team, their striker FW Emmanuel Villa is back in scoring mood and has scored at least a goal in the last 3 matches of the team. Just one of this matches has been in home. Has now an streak of 3 consecutvie victories, and 5 matches without defeat, the team seems to have completely overcome the bad moment of the season, when 3 consecutive defeats turn on the alarms of the team. The team face a very good environment with the away victory in the first leg in this match will dominate the actions and make bigger their difference as Arabe Unido will leave spaces as time begans to Arabe Unido Draw 0-0 their last home match against Chepo F. C. , with this result the team falls to the 5th position of their local tournament, with this reached a streak of 6 matches without victory. The team has focus all their efforts in this match, but face it in the worst possible conditions, have to overcome a 1 goal disadvantage, and has to score 2 goals to get the ticket for semifinals. The team needs to be intelligent and have patience, something that could vanish as time approaches the end of the match and could lead to open spaces that Cruz Azul will take advantage of. It looks like a very hard mision for Arabe. The high altitude of Mexico City will be a factor against them coming from sea level and could showed a lot of fatigue during the second half of the match. Injured: Orlando Rodriguez Richard Parra Match The home side should control the actions of the match, as they posses the individual and team capacity to do so. Meanwhile Arabe Unido hasn't showed a clue of what will do, if they go out and attack, Cruz Azul has the individual players to scored in open spaces, and if they wait laid back, then will face many attacks from Cruz Azul. Prediction Cruz Azul is the favorite, has everything in their favor, with the current scoreline is on the next stage Cruz Azul -1 1/[email protected] en 10bet 8/10