** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

lay of the day - 12th march

Re: lay of the day - 12th march

6.50 Wolverhampton My Best Bet - 1 pt lay - think the unexposed Botti horse and Seldom will be fighting out the finish here and that My Best Bet will be given too much to do.
thats supposed to be 7.50, sorry.

Re: lay of the day - 12th march 3.20 Ayr: Overturn 1pt win lay Plenty skinny enough at current 5/4. Stable not exactly firing the winners in left and right at the minute and will have fun giving weight to the likes of Warrior One. The way things are going for me right now in this comp it will win the race doing handstands but I am willing to take it on at what I consider too short a price.

Re: lay of the day - 12th march 515 Sandown: Lush Life Lay This one is long odds on but the race he won last time may have been a touch flattering as the front two went off far too fast and fell into a hole in the straight which left the race open for a late finisher, overated in my opinion and far too short at 1/2.

Re: lay of the day - 12th march 19:50 Wolverhampton 1 pt lay - Kidlat Kidlat has only recorded one win in 19 runs so far and has only placed on 3 other occasions. Has only had the 6 runs on the AW which has resulted in two 2nd places. They were both over further so today's trip may just be a bit sharp for him, especially since his only win to date has come over 10 furlongs.

Re: lay of the day - 12th march

3.20 Ayr: Overturn 1pt win lay Plenty skinny enough at current 5/4. Stable not exactly firing the winners in left and right at the minute and will have fun giving weight to the likes of Warrior One. The way things are going for me right now in this comp it will win the race doing handstands but I am willing to take it on at what I consider too short a price.
Exactly what happened :lol

Re: lay of the day - 12th march 5.25 Leicester LAY: Predateur Not the most reliable and sometimes finds little at the business end of his races. Might also be better suited by a sharper track and the eight pound penalty does him no favours either.

Re: lay of the day - 12th march GARGANO 6.50 Wolverhampton. Running well but the weights suggest he has to be at least at his best this evening. Others appear better weighted and so if they can get the race run to suit them, then at least one should beat Gargano.