Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday)

Huntingdon 14.40 Front Of House Won its two bumpers quite impressively Placed in 2nd in its only hurdles race Had a lot of potential but had a problem and been of the course for a while if retaining its ability it should win todays race AP Mcoy takes the ride for Nicky Henderson J P Macmanus owned 1 Point Win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) CLUB CLASS 3.20 Sedgefied. 0.5 points each way. Yet to win, but has looked like a stayer in recent runs and with getting in to this race off a mark of 108, I think with the soft ground and distance, it should suit him very well. I'd be disappointed if he didn't make the frame, at least.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) DANCING TORNADO 3.30 Naas. 0.5 points each way. Needs to improve a bit on all known form, but better than showing I think and with being dropped to a mark of 129 for this race, I think he only needs to repeat his best to go well. The trip and ground wouldn't be a concern and if jockey Michael Hourigan can ride a tactically good race, then no reason why he shouldn't be fighting for the win.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) gingers lad 350 sedg. 0.5 pts ew. in and out performer but claims on best form and drops to a low mark of 75 for today. the trip and ground arent of any concern and if putting it all in can win this race.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) 4.10 Hunt Viscount Rossini EW Tentitive selection hence the EW but do like the claims. 8th lto when back on the track after a longish lay off, back to optimum trip and ground should not be a problem. Flint goes well on the horse and nothing else stands out here

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) 3.40 Huntingdon Not best day of racing really although I do feel Petroglyph must have a solid chance to rack up another win, up 9lb for last win and that form is working out reasonably well with second going on to win off a 7lb higher mark and although the break is a concern as is the slight market drift but clearly being waiting for better ground and should hold solid claims. 0.5pt e/w petorglyph 7/1 bet365 bog

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) Huntingdon 2 10pm Haarth Sovereign 1pt lay Imv is very short v the field as anything can come from the pack and win at big odds,market support is heavy and some are looking to seal a win straight of the bat in this 1st race of the day,i think others will come on and will win a good odds,laying Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) 3.40 Huntingdon Chaim EW - Returns to hurdles today after two cracks at the bigger obstacles resulted in an UR and being pulled up both at Towcester. Is a course and distance winner over hurdles at Huntingdon and with the booking of Sam Thomas and conditions to suit has chances.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) 2.50 Sedgefield: Pyracantha 0.5pts e/w @ 14/1 SportingBet Bumper winner on penultimate start and ran well on hurdles debut when 4th at Catterick over a furlong shorter. Ground conditions no problem, should come on for first outing over obstacles and coming from a shrewd stable could be a value price in a race that may not take a great deal of winning.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7/03/10 (Sunday) Naas 5.00 Johnny Joblot 1 pt W Skybet 26.00 The weaker race in Naas today. The only strong and consistant horse is the favorite Tooman Lane. 11-years old Johnny Joblot is the most experienced here. Had 2 wins and another 7 places during his chase career. Last two years he run only 4 times in chases without some succes and whitout doubt in stronger races then today. The horse knows how to win on this distance. DJ Casey rode him few times, including the win last year on hurdles.