PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

morlspin

PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10  

1. 1.

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 Dave488 may be available for this if really struggling. I'm probably a 75% chance now that I can make it, however, if you can get 10 players without me then please count me out. Money is real tight at the moment! :ok

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 As Gaz says i will play if you can't get 10, but have a few things on in march so if anyone wants to play instead of me thats fine. I suppose what i'm saying is i'll be a stand in if required.:ok

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 its a 6pm start with hopefully 120 players, with a 5000 starting stack and a 24 minute clock, so i would estimate 1.30-3am. confirmed teams so far KK RED TEAM (kracked kings) KK BLUE TEAM " " POKERMK BLONDEPOKER SHARKPOKERSCHOOL POKERPLAYERSPLACE CHORLEYPOKERLEAGUE MIXED TEAM RESERVES EATMYSTACK POKER.CO.UK PUNTERSLOUNGE (unconfirmed)

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 :wall:wall:wall Just had an interview this morning,which i should be happy about,and possible starting date looks like this weekend. Sorry guys but after being out of work since last july,i cant really piss them about. ps they will not give me an answer untill next friday.

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

its a 6pm start with hopefully 120 players, with a 5000 starting stack and a 24 minute clock, so i would estimate 1.30-3am. confirmed teams so far KK RED TEAM (kracked kings) KK BLUE TEAM " " POKERMK BLONDEPOKER SHARKPOKERSCHOOL POKERPLAYERSPLACE CHORLEYPOKERLEAGUE MIXED TEAM RESERVES EATMYSTACK POKER.CO.UK PUNTERSLOUNGE (unconfirmed)
Neil, Just put us down, we'll have 10 one way or the other. :ok

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10 If you are desperate nearer the time (and I mean really desperate) and may turn up if needed. I dont really want to, as I am at the APAT in Swansea the week before and I go to Dublin a few days after this, so put me at the bottom of the list :ok

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

If you are desperate nearer the time (and I mean really desperate) and may turn up if needed. I dont really want to, as I am at the APAT in Swansea the week before and I go to Dublin a few days after this, so put me at the bottom of the list :ok
A free pint and you're anyones! :beer

Re: 2 more needed for PL Team event at DTD - 27th March

It's MOT and Car Tax time for me at the end of March' date=' so the boss insists I use our money on that! :lol[/quote'] But I wear the trousers here :unsure :lol so put me down as a definite. I want to be there to witness the opening of Fonzie's wallet :beer :ok