Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker

glceud

Space Race Take-off with an extraordinary set of prizes Get ready to boldly go where no player’s gone before. The InterPoker Space Race has lifted-off and there’s a galaxy of prizes to be won – including a trip to OUTER SPACE! As well as our main prize of a trip to space, you can also win one of our extraordinary weekly prizes. Each week we’ll be giving you the chance to win some of the best prizes on planet earth including:

• A trip to Space (yes, we still can’t believe it either).
  • A dream holiday is up for grabs every week including a Super Bowl trip, a trip to the Monaco Grand Prix or a South African safari and football adventure.
  • A Weekly Space Race with €2,000 in cash prizes to be given away every week.
  • Weekly Space Freerolls- We’ll be holding a huge €2500 InterPoker Re-launch Freeroll followed by weekly Space Ace Bounty Tournaments, where you can win a €5,000 Bounty Bonus!

During the 13 weeks of Space Race, we’ll be rewarding you with lucky Stars each time you play and generate rake with us. Every Star collected gets you an entry to win one of our extraordinary prizes – as well as adding towards the weekly Poker Space Race. Explore all the amazing prizes and how to win them by clicking on the relevant link below. Welcome to InterPoker... Welcome to the extraordinary... Win a trip to Space spacetripprize.jpg Win a trip to Space /promotions/space-race/win-a-trip-to-space.shtml We’re giving you the chance to win a thrilling trip to OUTER SPACE. Every time that you play for real money at InterPoker you will be able to pick up stars. Every Star you collect between 1st March 2010 and 30th May 2010 will be entered into the main prize draw for this ultimate travel experience. More Weekly Race weeklyspacerace.jpg Weekly Race /promotions/space-race/weekly-race.shtml To launch our space promotion in March, we will be holding a €2,000 Space Race every week, meaning you can win a share of a massive €8,000 just for playing! The rules are simple; the more Lucky Stars that you generate, the higher you will place on our Space Race Leaderboards and the better the reward. More Space Ace spaceacetourn.jpg Space Ace /promotions/space-race/space-ace-weekly-freerolls.shtml To lift off this intergalactic promotion we’ll be holding a huge €2500 InterPoker Re-launch Freeroll followed by weekly Space Ace Bounty Tournaments, where you can win a €5000 Bounty Bonus every week! In each tournament there are THREE Space Ace bounties. Exterminate one bounty and you will win €50, take out two and you will get €500, and if you can blast all three into orbit you will win a whopping €5000!! More LuckyStars weeklyprizedraw.jpg LuckyStars /promotions/space-race/lucky-stars.shtml Every week you’ll have the chance to win some of the most exclusive holidays on the planet! The stars you collect each week will be entered into a weekly prize draw to win one of 13 thrilling trips. Each star earned each Monday through to the following Sunday will get one draw entry into that week’s amazing prize draw. The following Monday one lucky winner will be drawn at random from all the stars earned in the previous week. More

Re: Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker Space Ace Weekly Freerolls Space Ace Weekly Freerolls Huge bounty bonuses to be won every week in freerolls.. To lift off this intergalactic promotion we’ll be holding a huge €2500 InterPoker Relaunch Freeroll followed by weekly Space Ace Bounty Tournaments, where you can win a €5000 Bounty Bonus every week!

• Tournament Name: - €2.5k Re-launch FR
  • Date/time: - 8th March 2010 @ 20:30 GMT
  • Structure: - 2000 starting stack/ 10 min blinds
  • Prizepool: €2500
  • Requirement: - 1 raked hand between 1st – 8th March
  • Stars: 5 stars will be earned for entering this tournament.
Then, here’s where it gets even more exciting, starting 15th, March and then each and every Monday in March we will be holding Space Ace Freerolls giving you the chance to win a storming €5000! We are holding a €500 Freeroll every week that will have THREE Space Ace bounties. Exterminate one bounty and you will win €50, take out two and you will get €500, and if you can blast all three into orbit you will win a whopping €5000 !!
  • Tournament Name: - Space Ace Bounty
  • Date/time: - 15th March 2010 @ 20:30 GMT and weekly in March
  • Prizepool: €500 plus up to €5,000 in bounty bonuses!
  • Requirement: 10 raked hands in previous week
  • Stars: 5 stars will be earned for entering each tournament.

Bounty names will be announced in the info box of each tournament. What are you waiting for, get your best space suit on, lose your sense of gravity and get chasing our Space Aces!!

Re: Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker Very strange...set out a load of rules then say we can change the rules as we see fit and not give the prizes out. Can't remember playing there...but I have all my details so must have and will give these games a go. :ok

Re: Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker Just to warn anyone going for these raked hands freerolls, I found the site was very slow to update. I played mine for the relaunch freeroll on the Saturday and it didn't recognise them before I logged out, and I still couldn't reg on the Sunday. I actually thought maybe micro tables didn't count, but tried by chance on the Monday evening when I logged in for the PPGP and it let me in. So, don't leave it til the last minute to play. :ok

Re: Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker

We are holding a €500 Freeroll every week that will have THREE Space Ace bounties. Exterminate one bounty and you will win €50, take out two and you will get €500, and if you can blast all three into orbit you will win a whopping €5000 !!
  • Tournament Name: - Space Ace Bounty
  • Date/time: - 15th March 2010 @ 20:30 GMT and weekly in March
  • Prizepool: €500 plus up to €5,000 in bounty bonuses!
  • Requirement: 10 raked hands in previous week
  • Stars: 5 stars will be earned for entering each tournament.

Bounty names will be announced in the info box of each tournament. What are you waiting for, get your best space suit on, lose your sense of gravity and get chasing our Space Aces!!

Only 124 in this at the moment so well worth getting the raked hands in to enter. (Don't be put off by my post above - mine updated almost instantly this week to let me reg :ok)

Re: Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker I tried entering this late Saturday and it said I had 0 raked hands.I'd been playing most of Saturday to get them.I emailed support they told me I had 0 raked hands.Sunday I loaded Interpoker and bingo I could enter.:nana I just wish they had somewhere,where you could view how many raked hands you've made.

Re: Win a trip to space and various freerolls- Interpoker Not rescheduled but some compensation: Hi Beekeeper, Unfortunately due to technical problems the Space Ace Bounty Freeroll (15/03/10) was cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. As you were an affected player, InterPoker would like to invite you to a special tournament, exclusive to all players who were inconvenienced. The top 20 players will qualify directly to our Sunday €10k HeadHunter on 28th March at 18:00 GMT. See below for tournament details: Tournament: SPACE SAT Date/Time: Wednesday 24th March at 20:30 GMT Requirement: Invite only Prizepool: 20 Seats to €10k HeadHunter