** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Do Not Miss AZERTYUIOP!!!

2.50 Exeter...... AZERTYUIOP The Grade Two chase at Exeter on the first Tuesday in November is always an eagerly-awaited contest, with the extended two miles and one furlong around the undulating Devon track proving a good test. It found out Paul Nicholls' star very quickly last year, when he crashed out in thick fog at the first fence. But the seven-year-old quickly put that disappointment behind him, producing a number of terrific performances that culminated in victory in the Queen Mother Championship Chase at Cheltenham. There are few finer chasers than this in the world at the moment, and with the Ditcheat handler reporting Azertyuiop to have started back in training at an earlier stage this time last year, an impressive victory is expected.:hope Any thoughts on this race :welcome

Re: Do Not Miss AZERTYUIOP!!! To be honest can't see anything that will get past Azertyuiop. Paul Nichols has i think something like a 51% strike rate in the last few weeks. And all his horses seem to be very fit first time out. at 6/4 i think its a great bet :ok

Re: Do Not Miss AZERTYUIOP!!! from an email i got: Tuesday 2nd November Azertyuiop 2.50 Exeter - A quality field on show but he should have too much them. make of it as you will also one to check the market for is 3.50 Ext: ASK HENRY theonly reason im putting it in this thread is ask henry is one of Nicholls trained horses:hope

Re: Do Not Miss AZERTYUIOP!!! Good job I logged on this morning and saw this - forgot to check through the cards last night. As much as I like Edredon Bleu, I think Azertyuiop is the best 2m chaser there is, and I can't see him being beaten. BAcked him to win last years QM and next year's too. He's the tidiest fencer I've seen for quite some time and barring a silly accident like last year he should take this lot to school - this is just a build up race for Edredon, too short anyway, and Flagship is beyond his best (and even that wouldn't be ebough IMO). Seebald would be interesting to finish 2nd I think, another of my favourite horses that - never knows when he's beaten :loon

Re: Do Not Miss AZERTYUIOP!!! Azertyuiop was on fire at the end of last season and I believe he'd have slaughtered M Flyer even if he hadnt of fallen. This race is a different ball game, you could give reasons why about five of the runners are in with a shout and it's surely a race best watched. Remember last year??

Re: Do Not Miss AZERTYUIOP!!! Isn't it amazing.......! I saw Azertyoiop today due to run at 2-50..... I thought I'd have a big bet as I have been waiting for him to race... This morning at 8-00 am I tried to place my big bet on Betfair.... I couldn't believe it......Betfair was down due to technical reasons....! Absolutely marvellous.....! Andy