** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Copa Libertadores (23/26/02)

Tuesday 23 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Deportivo Italia v Vélez Sársfield (22:30 GMT) 4.6 3.65 1.96 100.16 %
Wednesday 24 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Club Sport Emelec (00:50 GMT) 1.28 6.4 14.5 100.65 %
maximize.gif CA Monarcas Morelia v Club Nacional (03:10 GMT) 1.72 3.95 6 99.88 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Colo-Colo (22:30 GMT) 1.5 4.4 8 101.89 %
maximize.gif Juan Aurich v Club Bolívar (22:30 GMT) 1.5 4.1 6.6 106.21 %
Thursday 25 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Flamengo v Universidad Católica (00:50 GMT) 1.43 4.33 8.2 105.20 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Racing Club de Montevideo (00:50 GMT) 1.2 6 13 107.69 %
maximize.gif CF Monterrey v Club Nacional Asuncion (03:10 GMT) 1.5 4.2 8 102.98 %
maximize.gif Blooming Santa Cruz v CA Lanus (22:00 GMT) 3.1 3.3 2.5 102.56 %
Friday 26 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Once Caldas v São Paulo FC (00:10 GMT) 2.75 3.35 2.5 106.21 %
maximize.gif Universitario de Deportes v Club Libertad Asunción (02:20 GMT) 2.15 3.25 3.3 107.58 %

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) Just sharing my experience from the previous round...Deportivo Italia away to Colo Colo defended excellent, with a few good breaks as well. Colo Colo had no clear close range goals scoring chance but one. Emelec seem doomed at Internacional, but this is the Team that upset the almighty LDU de Quito in the last round - tough defending, often rough, with just one guy forward...I can't see them opening much their play even if Inter are one up early, then why bother pressing for more - it is the points that matter here first. But with the kind of play I have seen from Emelec, they might be reduced to 10 or less, and then we might see a Slaughter House...

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) I agree about Deportivo Italia, they have very good team. But, as for Emelec, they will play with three man in front, new manager change totaly their previous tactics, so they now play very offensive football. I belive in International win, they are two levels above Emelec, but see this match as very open.

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02)

I agree about Deportivo Italia' date=' they have very good team. But, as for Emelec, they will play with three man in front, new manager change totaly their previous tactics, so they now play very offensive football. I belive in International win, they are two levels above Emelec, but see this match as very open.[/quote'] TBH I never digged deeper into the Internacional game, a new Manager for Emelec is news to me :$ - I just remembered that ugly Final vs LDU... I trust your judgement well here, so I will go for the Over, or maybe lower the stakes and pair it with an Over in Santos game in Copa du Brasil... GL

Velez should have too much quality for Deportivo' date=' Internacional could hit 4 or 5 tonight if they are on song[/quote'] velez is definitely stronger side than deportivo italia, but this is copa libetradores we talking about, anything could happen, expecially when some team playing away from house, like velez tonight. i don´t say that velez won´t win this one, but i would be a little careful. i see this as close encounter, draw is very likely to happen, or very narrow velez win 1-0,2-1 1-1.

velez is definitely stronger side than deportivo italia' date=' but this is copa libetradores we talking about, anything could happen, expecially when some team playing away from house, like velez tonight. i don´t say that velez won´t win this one, but i would be a little careful. i see this as close encounter, draw is very likely to happen, or very narrow velez win 1-0,2-1 1-1.[/quote'] what do you think about Internacional?? Depends on team news but they 'should' win by a few. Deportivo v Velez is poor, unders for sure now

what do you think about Internacional?? Depends on team news but they 'should' win by a few. Deportivo v Velez is poor, unders for sure now
According to vice president of Inter Carvalho, the club needs support at this time to start winning matches in Copa Libertadores, and main International goal is in the first half of the year when they wanting to be very succsesful. Despite great expectations of staff and supporters with possibility that Inter conquer his second Libertadores title , manager of team from Porto Alegre Uruguayan Jorge Fossati, admitted that the match against Emelec will be more difficult than expected. Emelec has change play system and now is being an offensive team. We know about great history of Inter and will take all defensive precautions when we do not have the ball, when we're on the ball, we will attack with three forwards," said Sampaoli and confirms first line up with three attackers Joao Rojas (1 goal), Santiago Biglieri (1 goal) and Hernan Peirone (1 goal). Emelec coach, however, does not know if he can count on defender Mariano and midfielders Pedro Quinonez and Enner Valencia, who recovering from injuries.

According to vice president of Inter Carvalho, the club needs support at this time to start winning matches in Copa Libertadores, and main International goal is in the first half of the year when they wanting to be very succsesful. Despite great expectations of staff and supporters with possibility that Inter conquer his second Libertadores title , manager of team from Porto Alegre Uruguayan Jorge Fossati, admitted that the match against Emelec will be more difficult than expected. Emelec has change play system and now is being an offensive team. We know about great history of Inter and will take all defensive precautions when we do not have the ball, when we're on the ball, we will attack with three forwards," said Sampaoli and confirms first line up with three attackers Joao Rojas (1 goal), Santiago Biglieri (1 goal) and Hernan Peirone (1 goal). Emelec coach, however, does not know if he can count on defender Mariano and midfielders Pedro Quinonez and Enner Valencia, who recovering from injuries.
DOES ANY1 KNW Y DA ODDS INTER DROPPING...2/9 2 hours ago and now ther 1/3 any injuries or summt>?

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) Unless Inter score early in the Second Half, Emelec will use everything to frustrate them and ''kill'' the game - they did that very well in the first 45 mins. I can already see the game getting rough more often in the second half, guests might not finish with all 11...where my hope lies, as they seem very well organized at the back...

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) Juan Aurich v Bolivar Juan Aurich enter this game on the back of a 2-1 win against fellow Copa Libertadores compatriots Universitario Lima, one of the best sides in Peru currently, so they'll have taken considerable momentum from this game whereas Visitors Bolivar La Paz are not only lacking in match fitness but also their might be low in morale as their only game lately was their crushing defeat at home by Lima so they're not at their best currretly. Juan Aurich are established Peruvian side which is quite consistent at home. Hence, in my opinion taking Home Win @ 1.44 large stakes & Juan Aurich -1,-1.5 @ 2.02 Bet365 medium stake is worth.:hope:hope:hope

Juan Aurich v Bolivar Juan Aurich enter this game on the back of a 2-1 win against fellow Copa Libertadores compatriots Universitario Lima, one of the best sides in Peru currently, so they'll have taken considerable momentum from this game whereas Visitors Bolivar La Paz are not only lacking in match fitness but also their might be low in morale as their only game lately was their crushing defeat at home by Lima so they're not at their best currretly. Juan Aurich are established Peruvian side which is quite consistent at home. Hence, in my opinion taking Home Win @ 1.44 large stakes & Juan Aurich -1,-1.5 @ 2.02 Bet365 medium stake is worth.:hope:hope:hope
Please don't copy and paste text from my website without accrediting the source whether you've amended what you've copied partially or not.

Ah sorry mate...that wasnt my intention. I just like liked that it was was good pick and could be a winner. Anyways not trying to justify myself but will do provide reference in future. Keep up good work mate :ok
I've no problem you posting it but the way you're posting it makes it look like it's your own pick when it isn't. I saw the same thing in the Asian Champions League thread too so please be careful how you phrase it in future ;)

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) Anyone know anything about Once Caldas? I know that with Robinho in the Sao Paolo ranks they must have a chance and odds at 2.5 for them seems pretty interesting. Are Sao Paolo poor away from home in this competition hence the good odds or are the home team pretty decent and what time is actual kick off? Many thanks

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) Robinho is at Santos, not Sao Paulo... Colombia is a tough place for any away side - I don't back any side to win there. Not only because of the altitude but the combative style of football and high stamina levels. Sao Paulo look a little lightweight in comparison, at least for the away game. Sao Paulo have more ability but I think they've got more against them physically and geographically than they can handle whilst playing outside of a decent competition domestically. Once Caldas impressed me by winning at Nacional Asuncion in their opening game not only because Colombian sides don't do well away from home generally but also because Once Caldas themselves don't travel well in Colombia, let alone outside of it. They played well and deserved their win and are having a good campaign so far so it'd take a braver man than me to take Sao Paulo tonight - I'd personally go 1X if anything. Good luck

Anyone know anything about Once Caldas? I know that with Robinho in the Sao Paolo ranks they must have a chance and odds at 2.5 for them seems pretty interesting. Are Sao Paolo poor away from home in this competition hence the good odds or are the home team pretty decent and what time is actual kick off? Many thanks
Robinho plays for Santos - not Sao Paolo. Once Caldas are an attacking team who score and concede a lot - which is strange for a Colombian side. On their own patch they are tough to beat - and have quality attacking players like Uribe and Fano. Another factor is that Once are based in the Colombian city of Manizales, which is over 2000 meters above sea level, which the Brazilian players may find hard to cope with. Small odds on over 2.5 goals may be worth a bash. Kick off is 1:10 am CET.

Re: Copa Libertadores (23/26/02) watching it at the moment . the blooming keeper spilled the ball twice int he first 5 minutes then blooming scored from outside the box with the lanus keeper stranded was thinking about doing lanus but maybe over for the goals might come in lanus havent got the best away record so maybe worth doing bloomin to win especially with a goal lead