2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out

Dzordz

Hello everybody :clap I am puting this system to you to try it out. Its been tried out for 3 years now and it really works!!! This is not a get a quick buck or a sure win this is what makes the big buck in the long run!!! This is how I play Game 1 Home win Game 2 Home win I try and get 2.5-4 here (usualy between 2-5 games) Game 3 Home win -------------------- Game 4 ...... Game 5 ...... these are usualy odds of 2.0 to 3.0 in a system 2/3 Game 6 ...... -------------------- Game 7 ....... Game 8...... the same as the above 2.0-3.0 in a system 2/3 Game 9...... I really dont know if your bookies allow this but this double system is similar to a 4/6 but only 9 combinations compared to 15 in 4/6. If you use the lowest odds I posted here you will end up with 4.45 ods in all. Main thing is to hit the bankers offcourse :) . What happens is that during the season you will surely hit 2-3 times all 6 in the systems (I do) and surely 15-30 times 5/6 if you play twice a week. If you hit all 6 its with the lowest odds as examples 40 times the stake!!! You say its little? But if you can hit the smallest on in 25% of the time you will get your money back always and when the hit comes you will be screaming!!! I usualy put something in the region of 45 euro for the system so every bet is 5 euro :). When you hit it all thats 45x40 :) I got it twice till now (in 3 years) and a lot of times 4/6 and some 5/6 I have lived to fall on bankers when waiting for cash in multiple hundreds :) One more tip is to put in one game in the bankers wich is played a day after all the others so you can defend the bet :) Hope I didnt try and be too smart :) I have been betting for 8 years and have tought of every system there is and theoritesed about every one of them :) This one seems the best and it is not an invention of mine I picked it up from a friend a long time ago :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out This is a bit too complicated for my simple snyena brain. Also, your focus seems to be on odds and staking rather than quality of selections (at least no mention of that in what you wrote). I for one like singles and flat stakes of one unit (for proofing purposes), that is the best way to judge whether a system is profitable or not and it would be easier to compare all the systems people post here. I will be watching with interest, nonetheless. Good luck. :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Oh than system in my head must mean something else :) Ok I checked it out :) people say combos in english :) and not being a native english speaker I just translated from my language :) its a system of a couple of bankers with double 2/3 2/3 combos wich equals 9 combinations :) wich would look like this Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 2 Combo 2 game 3 what you need to hit is both bankers and two from each combo :) and looking at you suggestion for proofing purposes I will do something more simpler :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out If I've understood his last post an example of the bet would be as follows... Perm 2 bankers... St. Johnstone @4/5 and Clyde @4/6 with any 2 from the following 3 Wolves @evens, Lincoln @11/8 and Cheltenham @2/1 with any 2 from the following 3 Blackpool @7/5, MK Dons @7/5 and Southend @5/4 That's 9 bets at £10 a bet = £90 staked. All prices from Laddies. :hope

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Thats as easy as it can be put Mugpunter :) thank you very much I was thinking of how to explain without having to write 9 slips :) I am a lazy bastard :) Hey mug I hope you win ;) I will post my selection in a minute :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out I will venture it like this today :) Juventus v Chievo Home 1.36 Derby County v Rotherham Home 1.60 Rangers v Aberdeen Home 1.28 :clap My bankers Bolton v Newcastle Over 1.85 --------------------------- Arsenal v Southampton X-1 3.80 Hansa Rostock v 1. FC Nürnberg Home 2.00 :clap 2/3 AS Roma v Cagliari 0:1 Home 2.50 --------------------------- Borussia Dort. v Bayer Leverkusen Away 2.95 Schalke 04 v VfB Stuttgart Home 2.20 :clap 2/3 Penafiel v Sporting Lisabon Away 1.75 9 combo slip stake: 1point per combo 9 points total All prices at gamebookers perhaps you can shop around for better this is what I could find online I play at similar prices at my local bookie :) Starting bank = 100 Current bank Bets Win/Lose Strike rate Total staked Average staked Average odds Win/Lose Profit/Loss Yield

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Yes I added a couple of bankers to increase the bets. I will write complete example right now :) I will write it with 2 bankers but its the same just add more bankers at every betting slip :) These are the games available!!! Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 2 Combo 2 game 3 SLIP 1 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 2 SLIP 2 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 3 SLIP 3 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 2 game 2 Combo 2 game 3 SLIP 4 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 2 SLIP 5 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 2 Combo 2 game 3 SLIP 6 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 1 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 3 SLIP 7 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 2 SLIP 8 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 1 Combo 2 game 3 SLIP 9 Banker 1 Banker 2 Combo 1 game 2 Combo 1 game 3 Combo 2 game 2 Combo 2 game 3 Hope it makes more sense to everybody now :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out

ima.mugpunter, call me thick but i count 6 bets in your example :unsure Dzordz, it looks like you now suddenly have 4 bankers :unsure I must be missing something basic here ? could one of you spell it out for me, list the 9 bets please.
selections ab cde fgh bets could be written out in full as follows abcdfg abcefg abdefg abcdfh abcefh abdefh abcdgh abcegh abdegh 9 bets :hope as explained above by D, i've just noticed:o

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Aha, i see now, being a single bet / level stakes man myself this seems very complicated and basically i'm left with one question WHY ? This based on my experiance that using combination bets or permutations or accumulators always leave you with a mathematical disadvantage. You simply increase the bookie's overround. Have you compared this type of staking with any other staking plans ? For example, do you know the total amount staked over a period of time and the number of individual bets ? You can then calculate the level stake and compare the two at the same level of risk.

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Looking at the example the comparison would be to place 1.125 points on each individual match ( 8 events ). You risk the same overall : 9 points and thus you can make a reasonable comparison between the two staking methods. Dzordz do you have a record of the bets so you can make a comparison like this ?

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Randolph you are totaly right :) As you have seen from my example I have not missed a banker and 70% of the time I dont miss one. :) And unlyckily I failed to fill my minimum to win at least one slip. That smallest one would make 99 points for me and if you get 3/3 + 2/3 than you multiply that by 3 so if Hansa and Arsenal were good (and I am really dissapointed about the Gooners) I would be home and dry :) I pointed out in my first post this is not a sure thing nor a get rich quick thing :) I need only to hit once in 10 on these type of odds!!! As data punter pointed out I will keep score of another variation of this :) I will keep the score for the system and another where I will play 6 of the games from those 2/3 +2/3 each 1.5 points (that equals 9 the same as I stake on the system) and I will see what turns out :) Thanks on the idea data!! :) Randolph to tell you the thruth I play them all in a multyplier together just in case they come all good :) Kingfisher I am not lucky i am just an long time punter wich seems to show good tips as I can see here :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Now for the calculus Juventus v Chievo Home 1.36 WON:clap Derby County v Rotherham Home 1.60 WON:clap Rangers v Aberdeen Home 1.28 :clap My bankers WON:clap Bolton v Newcastle Over 1.85 WON:clap --------------------------- Arsenal v Southampton X-1 3.80 LOST:o Hansa Rostock v 1. FC Nürnberg Home 2.00 :clap 2/3 LOST:( AS Roma v Cagliari 0:1 Home 2.50 WON:clap --------------------------- Borussia Dort. v Bayer Leverkusen Away 2.95 LOST :( Schalke 04 v VfB Stuttgart Home 2.20 :clap 2/3 WON:clap Penafiel v Sporting Lisabon Away 1.75 WON:clap Staked 9 points on 9 combos Starting bank = 100 Current bank=91 Bets Win/Lose=0/9 Strike rate=0 Total staked=9 Average staked=1 Average odds Win/Lose----- Profit/Loss= -9 Yield= -100% :) Now for the singles idea from data :) This will be interesting Arsenal v Southampton X-1 3.80 LOST:o Hansa Rostock v 1. FC Nürnberg Home 2.00 :clap 2/3 LOST:( AS Roma v Cagliari 0:1 Home 2.50 WON:clap --------------------------- Borussia Dort. v Bayer Leverkusen Away 2.95 LOST :( Schalke 04 v VfB Stuttgart Home 2.20 :clap 2/3 WON:clap Penafiel v Sporting Lisabon Away 1.75 WON:clap Starting bank = 100 Current bank= 100.675 Bets Win/Lose=3/3 Strike rate= 50% Total staked= 9 Average staked=1.5 Average odds Win/Lose Profit/Loss= 0.675 Yield=13.33% For now seems as though the singles are in front :) Not bad :) Tune in next week for another thrilling episode :)

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out 1) Juventus/Chievo Home 1.36 WON 2) DerbyCounty v Rotherham Home 1.60 WON 3) Rangers v Aberdeen Home 1.28 WON 4) Bolton v Newcastle Over 1.85 WON --------------------------- 5) Arsenal v Southampton X-1 3.80 LOST 6) Hansa Rostock v 1. FC Nürnberg Home 2.00 2/3 LOST 7) AS Roma v Cagliari 0:1 Home 2.50 WON --------------------------- 8) Borussia Dort. v Bayer Leverkusen Away 2.95 LOST 9) Schalke 04 v VfB Stuttgart Home 2.20 2/3 WON 10)Penafiel v Sporting Lisabon Away 1.75 WON So did you combine 4 bankers with 2/3 + 2/3 ? 1+2+3+4 + 5+6 + 8+9 1+2+3+4 + 5+6 + 9+10 1+2+3+4 + 5+6 + 8+10 1+2+3+4 + 6+7 + 8+9 1+2+3+4 + 6+7 + 9+10 1+2+3+4 + 6+7 + 8+10 1+2+3+4 + 5+7 + 8+9 1+2+3+4 + 5+7 + 9+10 1+2+3+4 + 5+7 + 8+10 Because if so then you need to compare with level stakes at 0.9 points, 10 individual bets with a total stake of 9 points. And remember, because of the low strike rate of the combination bets any comparison needs to be done long term to have any value. hope you got a spreadsheet :hope 1) Juventus/Chievo Home 1.36 WON 2) DerbyCounty v Rotherham Home 1.60 WON 3) Rangers v Aberdeen Home 1.28 WON 4) Bolton v Newcastle Over 1.85 WON 5) Arsenal v Southampton X-1 3.80 LOST 6) Hansa Rostock v 1. FC Nürnberg Home 2.00 2/3 LOST 7) AS Roma v Cagliari 0:1 Home 2.50 WON 8) Borussia Dort. v Bayer Leverkusen Away 2.95 LOST 9) Schalke 04 v VfB Stuttgart Home 2.20 2/3 WON 10)Penafiel v Sporting Lisabon Away 1.75 WON

Total staked9
Total returned11,037
Yield1,226323%
Winners7
Loosers3
Strike Rate70%
Current bank102,04
Profit/Loss2,0367

Re: 2/3 + 2/3 system, check it out Yes I did combine the bankers But due to low odds I surely will not play them as singles so I will only check out the 6 singles on those 6 games since the number of bankers changes depending on what I find :) Sometime 2 sometimes even up to 6 :) I never play singles on odds lower than 1.7-1.8 Sporting was a low odd but I was so sure about it :) I like playing singles 2.20 and above :)