Close Games

relf

Re: Close Games Selections for this weekend: 138) ITA: Fiorentina v Juventus - Fiorentina @ 2.50 - LOSE 139) ESP: Real Madrid v Barcelona - Barcelona @ 2.40 - LOSE 140) ESP: Osasuna v Athletic Bilbao - Osasuna @ 2.40 - LOSE 141) ESP: Espanyol v Atletico Madrid - Atletico Madrid @ 2.60 - LOSE Staked: 4 pts Returns: 0 pts Profit: -4 pts --- Overall Total Staked: 141 pts Total Returns: 133.70 pts Total Profit: -8.30 pts Yield: -5.9% Strike Rate: 39.6% (55 out of 139)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Close Games Selections for this weekend: 142) ESP: Valencia v Real Madrid Ispacer.gif- Valencia @ 2.37 - LOSE 143) ESP: Racing Santander v Malaga - Racing Santander @ 2.40 - LOSE Staked: 2 pts Returns: 0 pts Profit: -2 pts --- Overall Total Staked: 143 pts Total Returns: 133.70 pts Total Profit: -10.30 pts Yield: -7.2% Strike Rate: 39.0% (55 out of 141)

Re: Close Games Hmm, it had been coming. I think I'm going to shut this system for good. It isn't going anywhere and it would be better off for me to start looking somewhere else. Thanks to all who have been following and giving me advice along the way. Cheers.

Re: Close Games I think you have made a wise decision, Relf. You have stuck with it admirably but, as you say, it is going nowhere. :\ I wish you all the best in finding a new system, and hope to see you back next season with a winner :D PS....... :hope that Blackburn avoid "the drop" ;)

Re: Close Games

Thanks for the kind words' date=' Grex.[/quote'] You are welcome, Relf. I hope that Blackburn secure safety before their match on 14 May, then they can relax..... PS. the match on 14 May is against Man United ;)

You are welcome' date= Relf. I hope that Blackburn secure safety before their match on 14 May, then they can relax..... PS. the match on 14 May is against Man United ;)
Yeah I know. Will be catching it with one of my friends at a bar (a Man Utd fan). A win against West Ham next week should probably be sufficient to survive, but Blackburn's away results aren't that encouraging though. I hope Man Utd win Chelsea though, so that they can relax when they play Blackburn, should Blackburn need to chalk up any extra points. :lol

• 1 month later...

Hmm, it had been coming. I think I'm going to shut this system for good. It isn't going anywhere and it would be better off for me to start looking somewhere else. Thanks to all who have been following and giving me advice along the way. Cheers.
No way, the system is too good to throw away....... I benefit alot with this system last season it just depend on good money management........may be i share my idea next season.... Relf, can you check the longest losing streak for me and strike rate of draw last season..... Waiting for your respond....

Hmm, it had been coming. I think I'm going to shut this system for good. It isn't going anywhere and it would be better off for me to start looking somewhere else. Thanks to all who have been following and giving me advice along the way. Cheers.
No way the system is too good to throw away, with proper money management you will break even... Relf, What is longest loosing streak this season and what is draw percentage for this season......