0.5 goals?

Re: 0.5 goals?

Anyone else ever bet on this market' date=' the ''over 0.5 goals''? (means essentially you're betting the game won't finish 0-0) Just interested to see if anybody else looks at this.[/quote'] The problem, is that the average odds for backing the over 0.5 goals market (for NordicBet at least) is only 1.04. Most people would consider it a waste of time, why? Because unless you're getting a strike rate higher than 96%, then you'll be losing money. And even if you had only one loss from 100, you'd only make 3% yield (2.96 points)

Re: 0.5 goals? It can work for a limited time, if you have an end game target, eg 50% growth on start bank. But you need to have the discipline to bail when target is reached. I managed to double my bank a couple of times, but it's difficult to walk away from a system that is working! & I failed on my third attempt. there is always a 0-0 around the corner!

Re: 0.5 goals?

Thanks' date=' for the replies, guys.[/quote'] No worries - folk should feel welcome to ask anything on here (although some of the silly things "please click here and view my amazing system in which i'll make thousands every week - yours for only $47!" for example, will just get laughed off the forum :rollin) Are you thinking of making an 0.5 system?