Full Tilt - Rush Poker

GaF

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker Think i'm going to concentrate more on the normal full ring tables from now as i think i've had my dose of run good at rush and the rush games seem to be from the session i just played way more nitty then last week. Rush may be HUDless but it doesn't make it more real then HUD compatible poker as people play 10x more robotic on rush - the advantage to that is peoples hands are always face up - but whether it's worth getting into a levelling war and trying to get them to fold their obvious big pair or 2 pair is too high variance for me at least. (coming from my worst rush session where i lost 1.5 buy-ins :eek ;) oh and my first losing session in 12 days). Going to stay away from rush poker now as at least on the normal tables if i lose i can analyse the play through dynamics and history instead of the cooler-fest that is rush which is boring as **** from a pure poker perspective imo. Planning to keep on playing without a HUD too like the last 2 days because with all the stats on lots of full ring tables it looks like absolute chaos. So there we go, i'm hit-and-running Rush for over $1k. F U Rush! :lol

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker Not unexpectedly, the tracking software companies have been quick to react to rush poker

Popular tracking-software maker Hold'em Manager has released a new version that is compatible with the way Rush Poker works. We could sit here and explain to you why it didn't work before and what changed to make it work now, but we don't have the credentials to do that, so we'll let the company do it for us. “Because of the nature of the new Full Tilt Rush Poker tables, we couldn’t use the traditional HUD (Heads-Up Display) approach. Instead, what we’ve done is designed a tool where you can inject your database stats on players directly into the Full Tilt notes feature," said a spokesperson from the company.

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker

So there we go' date=' i'm hit-and-running Rush for over $1k. F U Rush! :lol[/quote'] So you've found Rush to be more profitable, but after one losing session, you've decided the game has changed and its now less profitable? :unsure

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker I can just feel the run bad coming at rush (or just in general) just got 2 outtered out of the chip lead in the $6k gtd on FTP with 90 left after trapping the biggest muppet of all time, 1 hand of bad luck and its GG tournament. lol donkaments. If the games have gotten way more nitty and people have now adjusted in the right spots then i actually i think it's + EV for me to set a couple of buy-in stop-loss to test the waters today and maybe tomorrow too - if i lose 4 buy-ins in 2 days then i'll know the games are a lot tighter imo and i'll totally stop playing them.. So after your input Gaf i can see your point, it's probably not the right thing to completely stop at the moment (as the games are still young) BUT i can see the end is probably nigh. Now i need to take a bit of time to get into a positive mindset or i'll deffo lose on my next rush session thinking i'm going to run bad :loon ;). Sorry Fonz :$

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker Looks like a HUD for PT3 is imminent - posted yesterday:

It's in alpha testing. There are a couple of bugs still' date=' but I think they're nearly fixed. I'd expect to see it in the next couple of days, though it may well end up being sooner.[/quote'] Doesnt sound like HEM are too far behind either....

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker Played a session of rush a couple of days ago and lost a couple of buy-ins so have packed that in, it's actually a lot similar to normal full ring games than i thought before i.e. hugely nit filled so might as well play the normal games at a nicer pace.

Re: Full Tilt - Rush Poker - Now including PLO

Update on FT - There are now Rush Poker tables for PLO :loon
They've been there for ages, as far as I can see the update just brought in a lobby change showing all tables(omaha previousley hidden GaF:tongue2) and new holdem tables with antes. Cant wait for the omaha hi/lo update though:lol:D:):eyes:unsure:cry:sad

• 2 weeks later...